OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES

4 posters

Go down

you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES  Empty you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES

Post by Princess Daisy Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:23 pm

http://www.nintendonews.com/2014/01/nintendo-fusion-could-be-nintendos-next-gen-hardware-name/

Nintendo Fusion isn’t just an arbitrary name with no meaning.

We have just received an anonymous tip from one of our very reputable sources regarding possible information related to Nintendo’s next-generation hardware; for both its home and portable consoles.

First of all, if this is your first time on Nintendo News, I want to personally make it clear that we have an impeccable reputation when it comes to delivering information that’s credible and newsworthy. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to read what we offer. Third, and most important, none of the information is 100% guaranteed. Then again, nothing in life is either. Please use caution when viewing the below information, especially with regard to the technical specifications. Let’s have a look at the information we have received.

Perhaps the most important question is, “what is Nintendo working on”? As many may already be aware, Nintendo is already fast at work on their next set of home and portable hardware. Nintendo, in particular, seem to work on succeeding hardware anywhere from six months to two years after their current generation lineup is released on the market. What we know is that “Nintendo Fusion” is a possible name that Nintendo is using for their next-gen hardware.

On Thursday, May 29th, 2003, Nintendo of America Inc. purchased the domain name nintendofusion.com. They purchased the domain from the same Melbourne, Australia-based registrar they use for all of their other official domain names: Melbourne IT Ltd. At precisely 12:17 p.m. GMT on January 21st (just about an hour and a half ago), the WHOIS database record for nintendofusion.com was updated.

You can see all of the aforementioned information related to nintendofusion.com right here. Alternatively, we’ve listed it below for you.

Domain Name: nintendofusion.com
Registry Domain ID: 98528369_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2013-04-02T09:18:58Z
Creation Date: 2003-05-29T19:33:46Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-05-30T05:33:46Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrant Name: Nintendo of America Inc.
Registrant Organization: Nintendo of America Inc.
Registrant Street: 4820 150th Avenue NE
Registrant City: Redmond
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98052
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4258822040
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4258823585
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: webmaster@nintendo.com
Name Server: DNS1.NINTENDO.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NINTENDO.COM
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-01-21T12:17:01Z

NOTE: nintendofusion.com was originally purchased because of the Nintendo Fusion Tour — a touring rock music and video game festival sponsored by Nintendo of America. The tour began in 2003, which explains the date of the domain name purchase. This may, or may not be, related to the tipped information below regarding Nintendo’s possible hardware. Additionally, the Nintendo Fusion Tour was last active in 2006.

Now, onto the other stuff.

The following information comes from our source, of whom which has provided us with possible hardware specifications related to Nintendo’s new hardware systems, said to be named “Fusion DS” and “Fusion Terminal,” respectively. I want to reiterate that everything below may not be guaranteed so please take that into consideration when viewing the information.

Fusion DS

CPU: ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 GPU: Custom Adreno 420-based AMD GPU
COM MEMORY: 3 GB LPDDR3 (2 GB Games, 1 GB OS)
2 130 mm DVGA (960 x 640) Capacitive Touchscreen
Slide Out Design with Custom Swivel Tilt Hinge
Upper Screen made of Gorilla Glass, Comes with Magnetic Cover
Low End Vibration for Gameplay and App Alerts
2 Motorized Circle Pads for Haptic Feedback
Thumbprint Security Scanner with Pulse Sensing Feedback
2 1mp Stereoptic Cameras
Multi-Array Microphone
A, B, X, Y, D-Pad, L, R, 1, 2 Buttons
3 Axis Tuning Fork Gyroscope, 3 Axis Accelerometer, Magnetometer
NFC Reader
3G Chip with GPS Location
Bluetooth v4.0 BLE Command Node used to Interface with Bluetooth Devices such as Cell Phones, Tablets
16 Gigabytes of Internal Flash Storage (Possible Future Unit With 32 Gigabytes)
Nintendo 3DS Cart Slot
SDHC “Holographic Enhanced” Card Slot up to 128 Gigabyte Limit
Mini USB I/O
3300 mAh Li-Ion battery
Fusion Terminal

GPGPU: Custom Radeon HD RX 200 GPU CODENAME LADY (2816 shaders @ 960 MHz, 4.60 TFLOP/s, Fillrates: 60.6 Gpixel/s, 170 Gtexel/s)
CPU: IBM 64-Bit Custom POWER 8-Based IBM 8-Core Processor CODENAME JUMPMAN (2.2 GHz, Shared 6 MB L4 cache)
Co-CPU: IBM PowerPC 750-based 1.24 GHz Tri-Core Co-Processor CODENAME HAMMER
MEMORY: 4 Gigabytes of Unified DDR4 SDRAM CODENAMED KONG, 2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz (12.8 GB/s) On Die CODENAMED BARREL
802.11 b/g/n Wireless
Bluetooth v4.0 BLE
2 USB 3.0
1 Coaxial Cable Input
1 CableCARD Slot
4 Custom Stream-Interface Nodes up to 4 Wii U GamePads
Versions with Disk Drive play Wii U Optical Disk (4 Layers Maximum), FUSION Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) and Nintendo 3DS Card Slot
1 HDMI 2.0 1080p/4K Port
Dolby TrueHD 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound
Inductive Charging Surface for up to 4 FUSION DS or IC-Wii Remote Plus Controllers
Two versions: Disk Slot Version with 60 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage and Diskless Version with 300 Gigs of Internal Flash Storage
So, until Nintendo officially reveals their next-gen hardware lineup, don’t get too carried away with what we have presented in this article. The domain name, and information provided for the domain name, is entirely real. The hardware name and technical hardware specifications, along with some questionable code names, is another story.

THIS IS BEYOND RETARDED
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES  Empty Re: you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:51 pm

WHY THE FU-HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT GAY

"3DS CARD SLOT"

"FUSION TERMINAL"

"NINTENDO EVER WANTING TO REPLACE THE 3DS FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS AT LEAST"

"GPGPU"

I haven't even started yet this is retarded

"NINTENDO TO CHANGE HANDHELD OS TO ANDROID"

that would probably be for the better though
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES  Empty Re: you fuckers ready for BULLSHITTE DE LA MEJORES

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:10 pm

"SDHC 'Holographic Enhanced' Card Slot up to 128 Gigabyte Limit"

sdhc is maximum 32gb beyond that is sdxc i don't care how many fucking holographic enhancements there are
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Flamjamthankyoumaam wrote:that would probably be for the better though
MK7 running @ 10 FPS ftw
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 pm

even if nintendo adopts android on their next platform it'll probably be the most locked down version of it in existence so don't wet your pants over "open-source"
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

exactly, it'll be a locked down version with a decent looking OS that they can nintendo-ize that runs smoothly and has good online/etc capabilities
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:29 pm

senor kkkangrejo wrote:exactly, it'll be a locked down version with a decent looking OS that they can nintendo-ize that runs smoothly and has good online/etc capabilities

nintendo-izing isn't gonna make a piece of shit os shine instantly you nouble digger

they'd have to heavily optimize the fucking thing just to get the majority of developers even remotely interested
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:42 pm

dude nothing will change except the ds would have more capabilities and a faster and nicer OS
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:44 pm

"a faster and nicer OS"

get google's dick out of your poor person mouth nerd

ya i'd love to have to download a 3rd party antivirus app to keep malware out of my fucking nintendo
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 pm

on top of that, android runs rampant with fucking piracy. only on there can you download a fucking apk somebody dumps on 4shared on the BONE STOCK operating system. so on top of nintendo having to optimize android, they would then need to create an entire fucking browser that centers around blocking these third party .apks. and don't tell me "it's open source they can change it in chrome!" because i doubt that's even the case. then on top of that, they need to adopt the eshop and eliminate google play. because if they enable the latter, it'll nearly go the way of the fucking ouya and become an emulation box. and as the final nail in the coffin, we could have niggas that program a cracked os dump from the system in a matter of a couple years. the architecture is already there as it would just be standard ARM stuff, and the specs would obviously be superseded and probably run full speed on "rooted" tablets in a matter of months, if not already then. you could expect this to also start a slew of clone "fusion" devices coming out of china too. android is a fucking nightmare not even nintendo would be ready to face and that this would never happen.
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

yeah implying android has malware outside of trojans up the asshole

they don't have to use apks they can use roms

they already have a download-free opera mini browser i'm sure they can just tack the code onto chrome or aosp browser and yeah they shouldn't have google play
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

nerd wrote:yeah implying android has malware outside of trojans up the asshole

they don't have to use apks they can use roms

they already have a download-free opera mini browser i'm sure they can just tack the code onto chrome or aosp browser and yeah they shouldn't have google play

roms wouldn't stop diddly dick, probably actually make it even worse

tacking the code of an alternate version of opera onto something like chrome what the fuck are you thinking
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm

yea nintendo already has an established codebase for their handheld lines but lets scrap them all for an inferior shitty laggy java operating system with a fuckton of piracy and security vulnerabilities because google is teh savuiour of the poor peeps
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 pm

mrspurinization wrote:yea nintendo already has an established codebase for their handheld lines but lets scrap them all for an inferior shitty laggy java operating system with a fuckton of piracy and security vulnerabilities because google is teh savuiour of the poor peeps
implying the 3ds operating system is worth squat shit
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm

nerd wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:yea nintendo already has an established codebase for their handheld lines but lets scrap them all for an inferior shitty laggy java operating system with a fuckton of piracy and security vulnerabilities because google is teh savuiour of the poor peeps
implying the 3ds operating system is worth squat shit
explain? havent been any outstanding issues with the times i used it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:23 pm

slo

ugli

shit browser
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 pm

"slo"

what? no it isnt. i guarantee it performs than a bloated piece of shit like android

"ugli"

haha boo hoo. also it's pretty good looking, just doesnt have any XXXOPENSOURCEHAX0RXXX bullshit

"shit browser"

3DS isn't primarily an internet device
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:39 pm

well i dont know my mom had a 256 mb android phone that worked better than the 3ds' unresponsive shit (oh yeah the touch, like the flicking and shit isn't so good on the 3ds)

yeah its good looking but white? no background choice?

i know plenty of people that use their 3ds as pda's for some gay reason
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:42 pm

senator kkkrabs wrote:yeah its good looking but white? no background choice?
WHO GIVES A FUCK

its a fucking nintendo system. ricing something like that is retarded

i know plenty of people that use their 3ds as pda's for some gay reason
the 3DS seems pretty good for it considering all the utilities on the store. i think theres even a finance manager and this one BASIC emulator
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:56 pm

ok fine maybe it's not such a good idea i just touch myself to the idea of having a curated selection of android apps (not games obv) and a good browser on my epic win fusion ds
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum