OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

butthurt from the serenity now comments section

2 posters

Go down

butthurt from the serenity now comments section Empty butthurt from the serenity now comments section

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:21 am

[11:13:45 AM] appaloosa horse: reading the comments of the ever wonderful serenity now video
[11:13:46 AM] appaloosa horse: “wow anyone who thinks this was funny is a fucking sadistic monster”
[11:14:05 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: wait what was that video again
[11:14:11 AM | Edited 11:14:16 AM] appaloosa horse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IHJVolaC8pw#
[11:14:28 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: oh yeah
[11:14:31 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: once again
[11:14:37 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: hilarity at its finest although ld
[11:14:39 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: old; rather
[11:14:43 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: fuck this laptop keyboard
[11:14:51 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: i have to pound on it as if I were attempting to type quickly
[11:14:59 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: although I should be doing that anyways
[11:15:04 AM] appaloosa horse: also i like how he calls anyone who thinks its funny a sadistic monster when in reality it’s fucking hilarious
[11:15:15 AM] appaloosa horse: it’s a dick move; but it’s fucking hilarious nonetheless
[11:15:34 AM] MegaRBLX: i mean the death itself is tragic but the funeral within wow is fucking gay
[11:16:06 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: the fact that they wish death upon him as well as a ruined funeral is so pathetic that they may as well kill themselves in turn
[11:16:11 AM] appaloosa horse: “Conor Byrne 1 week ago
This comment has received too many negative votes
wow anyone who thinks this was funny is a fucking sadistic monster
Reply ·

Zaetus 1 week ago
This is HILARIOUS.
Reply · in reply to Conor Byrne

TheGamerPeru 5 days ago
I hope the person you love the most dies
Reply · in reply to Zaetus”
[11:16:21 AM] appaloosa horse: very civil
[11:16:25 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: they probably didn't know the person but because OH NO BAW A GIRL THAT PLAYED MY FAVORITE GAME DIED
[11:16:51 AM] Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo: they're crying as if it were a national mourning in North Korea
[11:16:52 AM] appaloosa horse: “Why have so many people liked this, it's cruel to say the least. Not to mention childish... Fair enough, having an in game funeral isn't the smartest thing to do, but that doesn't mean you have to be a complete dick. You guys are children and clearly don't understand the impact death can have. You're not helping towards the Alliances bad reputaion toonly home children.”
[11:16:55 AM] appaloosa horse: woooooooah man
[11:17:43 AM] appaloosa horse: also tomorrow is the day ammy leaves ;_;
[11:18:40 AM] appaloosa horse: “Freezescreen66 1 week ago
People dont seem to realise it was honoring somebody who died irl! It wasn't just about the game! They were going to send the funeral video to the family!
Reply ·

Versudan 6 days ago
Keyword: 'were'.
They were stupid enough to take the risk of doing this on a PvP server. They made a gamble, they lost. Welcome to how people act both irl and on the internet. It doesn't get any better.
Reply · in reply to Freezescreen66”
[11:18:59 AM] appaloosa horse: versudan lays down the hurt on some faggot
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

butthurt from the serenity now comments section Empty Re: butthurt from the serenity now comments section

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 am

Back when it happened the forums were even funnier
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum