OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spinnythings is a faggot and here is why

+3
glorious master caster
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
alyaza
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

spinnythings is a faggot and here is why Empty spinnythings is a faggot and here is why

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 pm

he plays eve online and rages over it seriously bro nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb shit on eve online nor does anybody care about how mad you are that you died or that someone said something morally objectionable on there because nobody plays that fucking game except you and nobody can empathize with you
all you do when you bring that shit up is make yourself look like a huge faggot

and that not even getting into your massive sexual objectification of women in general, i mean holy fuck bro it's bad enough that you're a no-lifed triple bitch who rages about dumb shit on eve online but you also treat women like they're property i mean jesus fuck you're never gonna get laid ever at this rate - i've seen redditors with a better chance of it than you

seriously cut the shit
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

spinnythings is a faggot and here is why Empty Re: spinnythings is a faggot and here is why

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Great post, OP. +1

Back to top Go down

spinnythings is a faggot and here is why Empty Re: spinnythings is a faggot and here is why

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:33 pm

and then there's how whenever people tell you to stop being a bitch and man the fuck up you never accept the advice and go back to being a bitch thus repeating a cycle which happens every two weeks or so

just give in you're a fucking wreck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Man, this thread is incredible. OP presents a good argument with perfect balancing counterpoints and rounds the whole thing up with one incredible conclusion, making us wait till the last line to find out what his own opinion is, and even then he's humble about it. Round of applause, OP, please come back anytime. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:47 pm

shit thread rtcity who twisted your nipples today?
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

tl;dr
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Alphucking quality thread
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:and then there's how whenever people tell you to stop being a bitch and man the fuck up you never accept the advice and go back to being a bitch thus repeating a cycle which happens every two weeks or so

although rtcity is harsh with his wording hes right when me and amsk8r tried to help you out you'd make excuses like you were rtcity
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

also spinny hasnt objectified women in a long time that ive seen
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Red Epoch wrote:also spinny hasnt objectified women in a long time that ive seen
its more like how a dog with a zap collar will eventually stop barking cuz i eat him alive every time he tries it
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 pm

autisticd8er wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:also spinny hasnt objectified women in a long time that ive seen
its more like how a dog with a zap collar will eventually stop barking cuz i eat him alive every time he tries it
im sure spinny got the idea from you chewing him out that he saw the errors of his ways
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:and then there's how whenever people tell you to stop being a bitch and man the fuck up you never accept the advice and go back to being a bitch thus repeating a cycle which happens every two weeks or so

although rtcity is harsh with his wording hes right when me and amsk8r tried to help you out you'd make excuses like you were rtcity
yeah thats a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
autisticd8er wrote:
im sure spinny got the idea from you chewing him out that he saw the errors of his ways
ive started bitching myself out every time i try anything now so i hope that means i changed

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:13 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
autisticd8er wrote:
ive started bitching myself out every time i try anything now so i hope that means i changed

Be more self aware.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Magi wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:

Be more self aware.
its hard to vouch for myself but i believe i am more self aware of my actions now that i used to be
...except when i lose my temper

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Magi wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

Be more self aware.
its hard to vouch for myself but i believe i am more self aware of my actions now that i used to be
...except when i lose my temper

I was referring specifically to your temper.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 pm

yeah man like no shit you know this but it really has to be stressed control that shit because not a doubt in my mind youre going to one day work with a shit head who is going to piss you off and you can not freak out
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Red Epoch wrote:yeah man like no shit you know this but it really has to be stressed control that shit because not a doubt in my mind youre going to one day work with a shit head who is going to piss you off and you can not freak out
i know this is why im thinking about meds...

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 pm

i told you to take meds like 5 months ago and you were all "NOOOO MEDS ARE FOR RETARDS"
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm

autisticd8er wrote:i told you to take meds like 5 months ago and you were all "NOOOO MEDS ARE FOR RETARDS"
someone i know took them and their mood drastically changed for the better which has made me reconsider it

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:35 pm

take me for example too sporksy

before zoloft i had fucking anxiety almost to the point where i'd probably suffer a heart attack at one point

shit does wonders
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:39 pm

haha nerds i don't need meds to be a functioning member of society
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:39 pm

mfw canserus autistists probably didnt get VACCINATED
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:39 pm

gary oaky wrote:haha nerds i don't need meds to be a functioning member of society

Alpha as fuck/
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:43 pm

gary oaky wrote:haha nerds i don't need meds to be a functioning member of society
i took some variant of ritalin for a while but then i just stopped

i went back sometime around last year but it would just give me a headache and make me feel all fucked up and jittery so i stopped

i think i still have the bottle on the counter
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum