OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read: A personal appeal from common reason.

2 posters

Go down

Please read: A personal appeal from common reason. Empty Please read: A personal appeal from common reason.

Post by alyaza Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:25 am

Express your hatred, shame, and outright disgust with anyone you know who voted Democrat. However, for me, I'm choosing another rather unique path; a personal boycott, if you will. Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt
I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O.' Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.
Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere's.
Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business. Not your fault if he just happens to choose that particular spot.
And start your boycott of your Democrat friends and family today. Like this morning. First thing you can do, very easy, is to un-friend all Democrats from your Facebook account.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please read: A personal appeal from common reason. Empty Re: Please read: A personal appeal from common reason.

Post by ammy Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm

le tldr
ammy
ammy

money : 1472
bitches : 7
Humor : Kaikoku Shinshu!!

Back to top Go down

Please read: A personal appeal from common reason. Empty Re: Please read: A personal appeal from common reason.

Post by alyaza Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:54 pm

religious and/or political copy pasta
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Obama Obama Obama Obama obama Obama. Obama? Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 pm

barrack HUSSEIN obama
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 pm

OBAMA NOT AMERICAN LE CONSTITUTION lols
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

nobody in american politics gives a fudge about the constitution they just use it as a generic argument

horp thats le unconstitutional!@!
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:15 pm

never forget the 2012 elections
mitt romney's complete lack of preparation to lose
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum