OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash

3 posters

Go down

A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash Empty A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash

Post by link63 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:19 pm

A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash 220px-Ice_Climbers_SSBB

Sorry my dear friends , there is a new "2-in-one" character

you have been smashing for over 10 years and you have maintained pretty high tier status throughout that time.

I was always mocked for choosing you over others, but in the end i always had the last laugh

there will be no more laughs though

R.I.P
Ice Climbers
2002-2013
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash Empty Re: A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash

Post by trashboat Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 am

fuck ice climbers they are shit
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash Empty Re: A moment of silence for a character(s) who won't return to the new smash

Post by ammmmy Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:07 am

did you know how to do that one bug in SSBM where you can control each character individually
ammmmy
ammmmy

money : 2180
bitches : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum