OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday...

2 posters

Go down

I remember that day as if it were yesterday... Empty I remember that day as if it were yesterday...

Post by tomoko Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Coming home from my job that Obama gave to me under democracy, at a Subway sandwich place.

I turned on the TV that even though was small and humble, provided me with entertainment.

There I saw, the news broadcast. My heart skipped a beat.

I can't remember what I was holding, but I dropped it on the floor. I fell to my knees. I began to softly sob. The news broadcaster went into details. I cried even more. I couldn't believe it. I laid on the floor in a fetal position, lying in a puddle of tears.

But my tears were not of sorrow. They were of joy. I sniffled up, and wiped away the tears, then I weakly smiled at the great new future ahead of not only me as an individual, or even the local community, but the entire world.

Here is what made me cry in joy....

tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

I remember that day as if it were yesterday... Empty Re: I remember that day as if it were yesterday...

Post by ammmmy Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:45 pm

quality thread
ammmmy
ammmmy

money : 2180
bitches : -1

Back to top Go down

I remember that day as if it were yesterday... Empty Re: I remember that day as if it were yesterday...

Post by ammmmy Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/chaosmucker?feature=watch

wat
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 pm

poe's law in full swing
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum