OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear

2 posters

Go down

red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear Empty red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

okay so there is this epical hill near the border of the neighborhood which at the top theres a street that goes straight to fucking woods, and me and my 3 friends are going up it, planning to lay down on skateboards and go down it. sounds like fun... right? Yes, but also FUCKING TERRIFYING

we get up there and one friend casually says "what is that??" the other says "oh shit!!" and he jumps on the skateboard and goes down while im like fuck it and run, the other just casually comes down and doesnt even care, but we saw this tall-ish white thing that was on two feet then got down on two legs, we shrugged it off and kept riding the skateboards down tho.

but me and the other scared friend are fucking terrified of it and my road is dark as fuck and near the woods but on the other side of the neighborhood, still scary.

TOO LONG DIDNT READ: 3 FRIENDS GO UP HILL, SEE WHITE THING WALK AROUND ON TWO LEGS THEN GET ON ALL FOURS AND LEAVE, TOO BIG TO BE A DOG. ME AND ONE OF THE OTHERS ARE SCARED AS FUCK AND MY ROAD IS DARK AND NEAR WOODS SUCKED ASS COMING HOME
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear Empty Re: red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear

Post by alyaza Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 pm

uh
okay
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear Empty Re: red epoch and his friend learn the true meaning of fear

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:uh
okay
at first i didnt mind going home but then we decided to watch bigfoot vidyas
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum