OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

patch tuesday

2 posters

Go down

patch tuesday Empty patch tuesday

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 am

why the fuck does microshit do this

i hear they put it up to 'give system administrators time to prepare themselves to update' but that's horseshit at the most they should provide an option to install the cumulative updates on patch tuesday and let desktop users get their security updates the moment they're ready instad of fucking dawdling for a month
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

patch tuesday Empty Re: patch tuesday

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:47 am

crammy wrote:why the fuck does microshit do this

i hear they put it up to 'give system administrators time to prepare themselves to update' but that's horseshit at the most they should provide an option to install the cumulative updates on patch tuesday and let desktop users get their security updates the moment they're ready instad of fucking dawdling for a month
probably to fit everything into one update and to make sure their fixes all work?

no idea
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:58 am

Oaky Smokey wrote:
crammy wrote:why the fuck does microshit do this

probably to fit everything into one update and to make sure their fixes all work?

no idea
but why put everything into one update? just let them flow to the user instead of making it some massive 200 MB compendium of patches that you must wait a month for

also it's not like testing to make sure a security update is bug-free is a strenuous activity
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down