OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atheists can't explain this

4 posters

Go down

Atheists can't explain this Empty Atheists can't explain this

Post by tomoko Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm

If the Earth is more than a billion years old, and according to evolution, shouldn't the Earth be an animal now?

Checkmate
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Atheists can't explain this Empty Re: Atheists can't explain this

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 pm

atheists cant explain why youre a turbonerd
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm

amtator
amtator

money : 1266
bitches : 2
Humor : e-famous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 pm

WOW! Click Here To Learn The Secret To Picking Up Women FREE

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:27 am

spinnythings wrote:WOW! Click Here To Learn The Secret To Picking Up Women FREE
i clicked and nothing happened WTF
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 am

amtator wrote:
spinnythings wrote:WOW! Click Here To Learn The Secret To Picking Up Women FREE
i clicked and nothing happened WTF
You Forgot To Try Our new Pill It will Make Your Dick Bigger 100% GUARANTEED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 am

tomokos10thaccount wrote: If the Earth is more than a billion years old, and according to evolution, shouldn't the Earth be an animal now?

Checkmate
technically the earth is an animal in a really protozoan way

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:35 am

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote: If the Earth is more than a billion years old, and according to evolution, shouldn't the Earth be an animal now?

Checkmate
no it isnt nerd
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 am

amtator wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

Checkmate
no it isnt nerd
fuck you it is and i dont feel like making a bulleted list as to why

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:42 am

lel rocks are literally animals guys
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:43 am

all of your reasons would be dumb metaphorical poetic bullshit anyways
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 am

amtator wrote:all of your reasons would be dumb metaphorical poetic bullshit anyways
the universe is my spirit aminal :333333333333333333333333333
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:49 am

le stem
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 am

amtator wrote:le stem
Allow me to explain myself. I understand physics better than my father; who has a Ph.D in aerophysics or whatever that shit is called. Now, is this not proof that the education system in the United States, and humanity itself, is absolute trash? A waste of time; you might say. I am fifteen and I am smarter then than 99.999% of the world without having to go to college to rack up millions in debt. If humanity was not so predictably stupid and fearful, we would not send our kids off to 'school' to waste money, when the majority of the time there, studies show, is just spent being terrorized by bullies and the like that don't value education. Instead, we should be free to enjoy our childhood before the governments of the world enslave us in adulthood; with the illusion of freedom coming from a meager paycheck that fails to satisfy even the hardest worker. Meanwhile, the rich are richer than they have ever been in HUMAN HISTORY. This is why it is not worth my important time that I have on this Earth 'working a job' when I could enjoy myself playing Team Fortress, which is a million times better than whatever the majority of my fucking retarded peers play (Call of Duty and the like). I could revolutionize the world with my intellect at my age, but the pestilence that is our fucking retarded, hateful, wasteful, spiteful species does not deserve it.
seth2
seth2

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

seth2 wrote:
amtator wrote:le stem
Allow me to explain myself. I understand physics better than my father; who has a Ph.D in aerophysics or whatever that shit is called. Now, is this not proof that the education system in the United States, and humanity itself, is absolute trash? A waste of time; you might say. I am fifteen and I am smarter then than 99.999% of the world without having to go to college to rack up millions in debt. If humanity was not so predictably stupid and fearful, we would not send our kids off to 'school' to waste money, when the majority of the time there, studies show, is just spent being terrorized by bullies and the like that don't value education. Instead, we should be free to enjoy our childhood before the governments of the world enslave us in adulthood; with the illusion of freedom coming from a meager paycheck that fails to satisfy even the hardest worker. Meanwhile, the rich are richer than they have ever been in HUMAN HISTORY. This is why it is not worth my important time that I have on this Earth 'working a job' when I could enjoy myself playing Team Fortress, which is a million times better than whatever the majority of my fucking retarded peers play (Call of Duty and the like). I could revolutionize the world with my intellect at my age, but the pestilence that is our fucking retarded, hateful, wasteful, spiteful species does not deserve it.
I honestly don't care what "linguists" think, I don't consider "linguistics" to be a respectable field of study. I don't put much credence on the soft sciences in general, to be honest... they are called "soft" for a reason. Yes, I am a STEM graduate, yes, we have a superiority complex. I have seen the curriculum for various soft-sciences... have you seen the curriculum for the physical sciences or the any of the engineering disciplines?

Linguistics is a joke, barely better than someone who majors in Spanish, and this site is nothing but an invitation to troll people based on not taking your joke of a discipline seriously. "Uh oh, society has a major problem to solve in order to make life better for everyone. Quick, call in the linguists!". Meanwhile you can thank me for your fast internet connection, I design and implement the extremely complicated test and measurement equipment required for the provisioning of modern fiber optic communication networks. I might not know what AAVE is, but I know how to characterize a link of optical fiber using the round trip time-of-flight and received dB signal level of a series of millions of 5 nanosecond pulses of laser energy at various wavelengths interleaved into a continuous representation of backscatter power over time/distance. I know how to do so while taking into account index of refraction, chromatic and polarity mode dispersion, and helical affects... Measuring the speed of light to the hundreds of picoseconds is a byproduct of my every day activities.

Last edited by amtator on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 am

i cant imagine how pretentious you have to be to write that and be serious holy fuck
seth2
seth2

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm

seth2 wrote:i cant imagine how pretentious you have to be to write that and be serious holy fuck
all of his posts are copypasta goldmines
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: