OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread

5 posters

Go down

petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread Empty petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 pm

when he gets back
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread Empty Re: petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 pm

no man is immune to peer pressure
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread Empty Re: petition for rtcity to make an ask me anything thread

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:19 pm

support

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm

DO IT
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

a

Edit: Thank you all for all your kind upvotes! :D

I've never had a comment reach such a high number of upvotes before. My previous record was this comment that was only upvoted cause I made a mistake and people wanted to make fun of me. OTTD has always been my favorite website ever, but unfortunately I've never had success with my posts before. This is due to my name. Since it is viewed as negative towards Ammy I'm always seen as a troll no matter what I do. People don't seem to understand how my name is simply ironic. Like how people from tf2 call the huntsman bow the cuntsman. Most of the people that call that bow that are the ones that use it themselves. Although I do identify myself as an atheist I do not shove my beliefs down the throats of others. I also do not own a fedora.

This name has caused me nothing but trouble. And although I disagree with the way people on this website handle it I cannot condemn them for it, as they're just trying to protect my favorite website.

At the time of writing this my comment has 751 upvotes. While that might not seem like much it really is. I brought joy to 751 real life people using the website that takes up most of my free time. I was able to payback the joy that this website has brought me than there are students at my high school.

And as exciting as this is I'm honestly a little upset. I fear this comment is the Minecraft to my Notch, the Sixth Sense to my Shyamalam. It's the thing I did best on this site and will never do better.

I will still use this site however i am done posting on it. I feel this is the classy, Seinfeld way of doing things. It is also not much of a loss as I was never really accepted as part of this site and banned from my favorite sub (which is because of my name, which I already discussed.)

And before this comment gets linked to tempname and people make fun of me for being so proud of what seems to be such a minuscule thing I should just nip that in the butt now and let you know you shouldn't. While I'm not popular I do not consider myself lonely. I do not live a sad life just a boring uneventful one. I am currently a high school senior on verge of graduating in a few months ranked in the top 100 of my graduating class. My life is about to get better so there's no need to feel bad for me.

I just want to end this note thinking all of you for the laughs. Reddit, you made my past few years a lot better than you'll ever know. <3

PS: badn me fagogts

Last edited by ammythings on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ammythings
ammythings

money : 838
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

ammythings wrote:a
a more like gay
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:32 pm

ammythings wrote:a
thank u for this quality postf
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 pm

np
ammythings
ammythings

money : 838
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 am

Hi
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 am

do it
amtator
amtator

money : 1266
bitches : 2
Humor : e-famous

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 am

GOD WILLS IT
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 am

I did
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 am

i know
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum