OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here!

4 posters

Go down

Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here! Empty Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here!

Post by tomoko Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Sure is great to discuss politics and other social topics with follow intellectuals!
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here! Empty Re: Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm

lllllllle

Back to top Go down

Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here! Empty Re: Gee whiz, it sure is swell in here!

Post by mega!!!! Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm

ironically as black as the hood's new pavement
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

STICKY THIS SHIT
ammythings
ammythings

money : 838
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

OP is like a quality post suicide bomber
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm

i dont like you
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

DAE think u should be able to punch women in their face? Like for self defense? I hate the double standard that if a man punches a woman in the face or throat the police automatically assume he is guilty, even though women are allowed to not have sex with me whenever they want.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

ammythings wrote:DAE think u should be able to punch women in their face? Like for self defense? I hate the double standard that if a man punches a woman in the face or throat the police automatically assume he is guilty, even though women are allowed to not have sex with me whenever they want.
I agree: women stop developing mentally at the age of 18, and so they need a strong man who knows what to do. When an alpha like me needs sex he needs sex, and so its just common courtesy that I should be allowed to dish out the punishment if a woman won't cooperate.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 pm

This is why I dont go on OTTD anymore. I just made my own site and the only user is me.

I laugh at my own shit, criticize myself and start lengthy discussions which lead to a dark place of utter confusion and death of all intelligence. When I'm finished doing that, I take nude pictures of my ass in the dark, post em, and fap to em while imagining it's the hottest chick the internet has never seen.

Then my mom tells me it's bed-time and I comply...I fall asleep to the sound of my mom orgasming as she's getting banged by my stepdad.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

You fucking love the copypaste? Do you want to know what I love? Fucking beautiful women. Making them cum by only saying "Take off your clothes.". Being their master. Being their man. I also love being the best in everything I do. And, indeed, I am the best at everything I do. Great job, huge levels of intelligence, great body, respected by everyone and being the dream of every woman of this planet. In conclusion, I love everything about my life. What do you love? NOTHING. Because you are still living in the caves. Everything you think you love is a LIE.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

You're so edgy, bro. I've been checking your posting history after I saw you posting these ridiculous replies here, and it reads like a fucking Dr.Seuss book on crack. Man you trying to hard, ill man. One minute you are this Internet tough guy, and the next you're joining forces with the dumb ducks over Otterdome or whatever to shill for Olive Garden.
How can anyone take you seriously? Come on, enlighten me, who are you really? Aren't you just a little scared teenager living a shelter Midwestern life with religious parents, and you want to "break free" from their "oppressions"? Isn't that why you pretend to hang it with the cool kids and mock atheists? I bet you really identify with those other losers on ROBLOX but are too chicken to admit it, so you play along with the mocking. Chicken shit. And this trolling of this forum, and TRP! That's so fucking mature man, great job "rustling jimmies" (yeah I know you guys vocab, yo) when you're just a fucking loser wanting to score with chicks so you take the side of feminists and play the "nice guys". I know you laugh at rape jokes though. I know you really deep inside believe in the friendzone. I know you really don't give five flying fucks about your Archangelle "pals" - all you want to be is Internet popular, any which motherfuckig way you can - because it's only on the Internet you'll ever stand a chance of becoming popular, you little dork.
Salt this motherfucker.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

I just want to let you know Carlos Sagan not only avoided the friendzone, but he and his wife literally 420 blazed it faggot all the time. That's how he scienced so hard. If I apply myself I could probably science like that, I was called gifted in High School but I just coasted by with Cs. I guess what I am saying is that if humor doesn't work, call her a fundie and talk about whatever the subject of the latest watered down pop-science television show you watched was. Panties may need to be coated in Never Wet.
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

the FUCK did you just say to me you fucking cock-fluffing herpes-spreading NERD

DON'T YOU EVER
QUESTION THE FORCE OF THE FUCKING WORD 'NERD'

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FUCKING GROW WINGS AND FLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND CLIMB DOWN THE CHIMNEY LIKE SANTA FROM HELL AND I WILL BURST INTO YOUR ROOM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE AND PULVERIZE YOUR CROTCH WITH A MEAT TENDERIZER YOU FUCKING FAG ENABLER COMMIE PORKER YOU FUCKING ASS GENIE FUCK YOU NERD
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Dr Dre Beats are the way to go. The ultra static dynamic magnetism within the upper echelon of the headphone has a tendency to help sharpen and brighten the lower range of the midrange, allowing both the warm sound of dynamic headphones and more precise tones of electrostatics to come in shape.

The treble is where the clarity and calamity shines, you can literally touch the body of the treble while listening, thanks to thermodynamic activated noise cancelling outside noise won't affect the treble quality which is an issue in most headphones. We're not just talking about your screaming mother, but outside frequencies you cannot hear still decrease the sound quality. Thanks to the thermodynamics the treble truly shines.

Finally the mids, the perfectly crafted V shaped sound signature making the headphone more fun, without reducing neutrality like the Denon's or Ultrasones. Dr Dre knows your brain has trouble registering abundant mid frequencies that are too forward and solidified, thus the mids remain where they should be. Slightly recessed with a many musical tones entwined with the sparkly high yet not buried by the mind crushing bass.

Dr Dre knows bass better than anyone and boy has he shown it. The Beats have a bass with the lush sonics only apparent in subwoofers while keeping the analytical veil of the higher end AKG line, it's not a question of either or with Beats. You get the perfect cold sound of the AKG's with the planarmagnetically enhanced sub frequencies you normally can't find in headphones. The bass dances around while the sonics caress the mids bringing both forward, yet without recessing the beautifully scent filled treble. The bass doesn't only vibrate your body, it vibrates your subconscious and soul. Only thanks to the psychologically altered rotational velocidensities engineered into the sub frequencies.

The Beats are a complete package and you would be stupid to get anything else.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

DOGE GOTTA GET THAT DOLLA, BRD GOTTA SMOKE DAT WEED, SHITLORDS GOTTA WHINE ABOUT THEIR PEENS, STEM 4 LIFE, BENCH 420, SQUAT 420, LIVE 420, ONLY HAVE HAVE 420/10'S APPROACH YOU AND REMEMBER; EVERY TOP TIER MISANDRIST OPERATOR SMOKES THE HASHEESH SO BLAZE IT IF U WANNA BE LIEK A DOGE VERSION OF SIMO HAYHA OR CHESTY PULLER OR SOME SHIT
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

LOL above I am good at everything I am a master intellectualist and writer as you can see. (read my My Little Pony fanfiction if you wish, but they are designed for the intellectually enlightened...). Some might call me a genius indeed. It would be fallacitic to not. I am also a genius engineer, I make MINDSTORM robots and although I may be small I have a high intelligence quotient.

Personally I advocate killing the mentally handicapped, 'autistics', and all who oppose the people society calls 'nerds', because I am mature enough to realize they are non-intelligent fools that will never contribute to the STEM master race. I may be 13 and a half, but I understand quantum physics better than Alberto Einstain and in fact could invent a superior rocket or computer if I wanted to. But I believe society does not deserve my inventions. Maybe when I move to Antarctica, where no idiot remnants of humanity live except the scientists, and I can teach them how to make a fusion reactor.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:44 pm

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So what did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

oldedst mhaymhay in le universe
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

tomosokoko i will rip your dick off filet that shit use your dandruff as seasoning and feed it to your family
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

tomoskoko
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

ehe
ammythings
ammythings

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Ray White wrote:tomosokoko i will rip your dick off filet that shit use your dandruff as seasoning and feed it to your family
but i dont have one
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 pm

thats because i chopped it off
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down