OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth

+5
alyaza
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
ammy
rtcitythethird
9 posters

Go down

commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth Empty commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth

Post by rtcitythethird Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm

i think that should be a new catchphrase or something

rtcitythethird

money : 107
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth Empty Re: commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth

Post by ammy Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 pm

hail mighty nippon koku
ammy
ammy

money : 1472
bitches : 7
Humor : Kaikoku Shinshu!!

Back to top Go down

commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth Empty Re: commit glorious seppuku in the name of jesus christ and our lord and savior allah who hails to the gods of ammy and seth

Post by ammy Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 pm

requesting sticky launch code Q L T Y P S T 4 2 0
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:42 pm

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT INITIATED
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:43 pm

WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Allah-Allah
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 pm

A ammy-worshipping thunderDUMB loving rtcity was teaching a class on Seth, known OTTD admin

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Ammy and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Fastlane250!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, ROT-loving top25poster NBC Roblox user who had 15,000 combined hours of ROT browsing, and understood the necessity of thread-shitting and fully supported all swering threads made by the edgy spam alts, stood up and held a L2D thread.

"When was this L2D thread created?"

The arrogant RTCity smirked quite OTTDly and smugly replied, "2012, you crazy faggot. What the fuck does this have to do with Seth?"

"Wrong. It was made in 2010. If it was 1 year old, and evolution — as you say — is real, then it should be an animal now."

The RTCity was visibly shaken, dropped his chalk and printable copy of OTSW, and stormed out of the room crying OTThunderdome crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all made spamalts on that day. An Eagle named "xxxSEXxxx69" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag, shedding a tear on the chalk. The users chanted their postcounts and joindates several times, and MSE6 himself showed up to ban everyone in the classroom (fucking tyrant mods).

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all of eternity.

Semper Fi

p.s am i the only noe who thinks thunderdumb is full of cancerus autists??
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 pm

beautiful
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Ego enim liberum esse moriturum!
من أجل الحرية وأود أن يموت
自由のために私は死ぬだろう
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by ammy Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 pm

amsk8r salve
ammy
ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:04 pm

amsk8rslavev
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

amsk8r slavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Amsk8r Saliva
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 pm

glory glory
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Al Hojoom!
Al Quetal!
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by ammythings Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

A few months later, it's take your child to work day. I don't have any kids (girls run away from me if I ask them out) and it's a good day. This kid comes in and talks with a couple of my co-workers about random stuff. My boss's daughter is 9 and she comes in and says, "Praise Jesus thank tha lord!" As we were doing introductions, I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "gOD doesnt real you fucking funDIE", something innocent... the same way people go "those are some cool shoes" to a kid. Nothing weird at all. After the day is done, my boss brings me into his office and confronts me about it, telling me again he thinks it's weird and to cut it out at work. I try to tell him its no different than people pulling aside the other kid and talking about sports with him and stuff. But I oblige and for the next few months, didn't bring it up at all feeling now like my boss has it out for me.
ammythings
ammythings

money : 838
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm

EMPIRES FALL
BUT WE ARE STANDING TALL
CUZ MOTHER RUSSIA WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:41 pm

patriotism
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

money : 721
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:42 pm

invincible
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum