OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

status update on steam 4 linucks

+4
trashboat
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
mega!!!!
glorious master caster
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

status update on steam 4 linucks - Page 2 Empty Re: status update on steam 4 linucks

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

seth wrote:
sweet wrote:but who the fuck at valve thought "yeah...linux and nvidia gpus go great together"

they know they don't but all of their gaymes have 'POWEREDB Y NVIDIA THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE GAYED' on it so they have to sell it with nvidia hardware
thats gonna be a fucking nightmare i hope steam at least bribes nvidia into cooperation

Back to top Go down

status update on steam 4 linucks - Page 2 Empty Re: status update on steam 4 linucks

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:44 am

the best part is there's no fucking ports to linux yet aside from a couple valvie games

also the valvie games are incredible fucking buggy

little timmy is going to get a steambox for christmas and never be able to wrap himself around the idea that "BATTLEFIELD ISNT PORTED TO LINUCKS YET EVER

LOL U CANT PLAY"

and WINE is such a massive piece of shit it bugs out when you try to use notepad.exe how the hell is it going to play supah shoot terrorists in the face
amtator
amtator

money : 1266
bitches : 2
Humor : e-famous

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 am

so it has a weaker game base than the virtualboy and it has shit-tastic specs

the virtualboy was redeemed a little by the glorious warioland game but this has nothing but le pootis and p0rtal (dae glados?!?!!!?!) and they barely even run
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:47 am

glorious

you just know every steam fanboy is gonna take one of these and fuck it until their dick bleeds anyways

can't wait for the official reviewers to shit on it and wind up opening up a dam of spooge from the fanboys
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:50 am

amtator wrote:glorious

you just know every steam fanboy is gonna take one of these and fuck it until their dick bleeds anyways

can't wait for the official reviewers to shit on it and wind up opening up a dam of spooge from the fanboys
dae think all games suck and dont CARE that ssutpid ea crap isnt available?
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 am

uhh you dont play HL2? what are you some kinda COD FANBOY SWAGFAG?!?!!?!?1
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:55 am

This is why I dont play other video games anymore. I just made my own console and the only users play games I've made.

I laugh at my own shit, criticize myself and start lengthy discussions which lead to a dark place of utter confusion and death of all intelligence. When I'm finished doing that, I take nude pictures of Team Fortress characters in the dark, post em, and fap to em while imagining it's running at the highest graphics settings the internet has never seen.

Then my userbase tells me to release more Portal games and I comply...I fall asleep to the sound of a fat man orgasming as he listens to Glados crack one-liners.
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:46 pm

AMD drivers are the best bitches.
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by amtator Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Shadowfall wrote:AMD drivers are the best bitches.
the first computer i ever installed linux on was a radeon

it was as much of a hastle as nvidia drivers but at least the fucking thing was stable

occasionally even the proprietary nvidia driver will go "FUCK IT" and crash the X server or other weird shit like not render certain graphics on the screen
amtator
amtator

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 am

so these are the real specs of the base which manage to be even worse than the rumor i posted

$499
multicore AMD CPU
discrete AMD Radeon R9 270 graphics card
Valve's Steam Controller
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
500GB hard drive
Valve's Linux-based Steam OS

so it's like the xbox one and ps4 but with less games

perfect
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2