OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd?

+2
almammy
RICK ROSS
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd? Empty what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd?

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:23 pm

me and my friends are going to be zombies and we're going to chase el hueblo's step-brother around the neighborhood and freak people out

and possibly get candy on the side
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd? Empty Re: what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd?

Post by almammy Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

i'm thinking i should just sit on the roof with my laptop and yell at people
almammy
almammy

money : 1071
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd? Empty Re: what are YOU doing for halloween, ottd?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:53 pm

probably just handing out candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:54 pm

like everyone I know goes out and does stuff but I never do anything

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:55 pm

spinnythings wrote:like everyone I know goes out and does stuff but I never do anything
nobody i know does anything and i don't either :3333333333
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:56 pm

i have given out the candy for the past three years

so no quitting now

though really i'd just rather give out nothing and hose them down if they try to fuck anything of ours up
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm

sweet wrote:i have given out the candy for the past three years

so no quitting now

though really i'd just rather give out nothing and hose them down if they try to fuck anything of ours up
hand out candy but be like 'haha fuck YOU' and pull your hand back when your about to drop the stuff in and then slam the door loudly
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm

lel wrote:
sweet wrote:i have given out the candy for the past three years

so no quitting now

hand out candy but be like 'haha fuck YOU' and pull your hand back when your about to drop the stuff in and then slam the door loudly
that right there is professional wrecking
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm

i shit you not 6th grade i went trick or treating and this creepy dude answered the door and there was a little girl back there with her shirt off and i vaguely remember him asking if we wanted to come in (i was with my little cousin) and i was like naaaahh
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Drinking.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:57 pm

nothing
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:11 am

Magi wrote:Drinking.
im gonna sneak some b00ze
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 pm

mmmmm candy is amazing
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:03 pm

change of plans we may all be going out (and by all i mean like 7+ fucking people) and jamming in one jeep and going and neighborhood-hopping and getting all da candies
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:40 pm

not a single kid
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:40 pm

ammy watches the door valiantly

not a soul will make it to our property
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm

we got a few but it gets less every year

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:05 pm

literally three groups of mexicans came and that was it i did make a little girl cry though
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 am

literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
  • literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
  • literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
  • literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
  • literally
literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
Code:
 literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
literally literally literally
literally literally literally literally literally literally wrote:literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:33 am

yes literally there were three groups

first group there were three kids

second group there were two adults

third group there were a bunch of mexicans
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by almammy Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 am

i literally'd so hard i need to change my clothes
almammy
almammy

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:37 am

cis crusher wrote:i literally'd so hard i need to change my clothes
suck my literal dick
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:37 am

faggot
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 am

you use literally wrong fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 am

well you use it right but in completely unnecessary circumstances

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum