OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is almost everybody's picture from anime

+3
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
spacejamsk8r
iamtheman
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

why is almost everybody's picture from anime Empty why is almost everybody's picture from anime

Post by iamtheman Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

anime is um not that good?!

who agrees?
iamtheman
iamtheman

money : 16
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

why is almost everybody's picture from anime Empty Re: why is almost everybody's picture from anime

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm

fag alert
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

money : 365
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

why is almost everybody's picture from anime Empty Re: why is almost everybody's picture from anime

Post by iamtheman Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 pm

don't bully me :(
iamtheman
iamtheman

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 pm

who da fuck are you op
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

this thread can only go one direction

EAST SIDE BITCH
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

DAE think u should be able to punch women in their face? Like for self defense? I hate the double standard that if a man punches a woman in the face or throat the police automatically assume he is guilty, even though women are allowed to not have sex with me whenever they want.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

spacejamsk8r wrote:DAE think u should be able to punch women in their face? Like for self defense? I hate the double standard that if a man punches a woman in the face or throat the police automatically assume he is guilty, even though women are allowed to not have sex with me whenever they want.
I agree: women stop developing mentally at the age of 18, and so they need a strong man who knows what to do. When an alpha like me needs sex he needs sex, and so its just common courtesy that I should be allowed to dish out the punishment if a woman won't cooperate.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

This is why I dont go on OTTD anymore. I just made my own site and the only user is me.

I laugh at my own shit, criticize myself and start lengthy discussions which lead to a dark place of utter confusion and death of all intelligence. When I'm finished doing that, I take nude pictures of my ass in the dark, post em, and fap to em while imagining it's the hottest chick the internet has never seen.

Then my mom tells me it's bed-time and I comply...I fall asleep to the sound of my mom orgasming as she's getting banged by my stepdad.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

its flade
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

You fucking love the copypaste? Do you want to know what I love? Fucking beautiful women. Making them cum by only saying "Take off your clothes.". Being their master. Being their man. I also love being the best in everything I do. And, indeed, I am the best at everything I do. Great job, huge levels of intelligence, great body, respected by everyone and being the dream of every woman of this planet. In conclusion, I love everything about my life. What do you love? NOTHING. Because you are still living in the caves. Everything you think you love is a LIE.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Fuck you you're an asshole my mother sucks less cock than you I can't believe you wrote me that terrible message I read on GMOWatch.com that you shouldn't be such an asshole and I fucked your mom and sucked her dick and it tasted like acid so I spit the acid in her face and it melted her eyeballs and then she got excited and fed the eyeballs into my pimp chalice and I drank her eyes and then I swallowed them and then took a shit like 6 hours later and then I shit out your mom's eyes. Fuck you you don't own me.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

but hah i agree i don't like anime either bud
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

You're so edgy, bro. I've been checking your posting history after I saw you posting these ridiculous replies here, and it reads like a fucking Dr.Seuss book on crack. Man you trying to hard, ill man. One minute you are this Internet tough guy, and the next you're joining forces with the dumb ducks over Otterdome or whatever to shill for Olive Garden.
How can anyone take you seriously? Come on, enlighten me, who are you really? Aren't you just a little scared teenager living a shelter Midwestern life with religious parents, and you want to "break free" from their "oppressions"? Isn't that why you pretend to hang it with the cool kids and mock atheists? I bet you really identify with those other losers on ROBLOX but are too chicken to admit it, so you play along with the mocking. Chicken shit. And this trolling of this forum, and TRP! That's so fucking mature man, great job "rustling jimmies" (yeah I know you guys vocab, yo) when you're just a fucking loser wanting to score with chicks so you take the side of feminists and play the "nice guys". I know you laugh at rape jokes though. I know you really deep inside believe in the friendzone. I know you really don't give five flying fucks about your Archangelle "pals" - all you want to be is Internet popular, any which motherfuckig way you can - because it's only on the Internet you'll ever stand a chance of becoming popular, you little dork.
Salt this motherfucker.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

actually this is ironic coming from him because he watches anime like a true jap sympathizer
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I just want to let you know Carlos Sagan not only avoided the friendzone, but he and his wife literally 420 blazed it faggot all the time. That's how he scienced so hard. If I apply myself I could probably science like that, I was called gifted in High School but I just coasted by with Cs. I guess what I am saying is that if humor doesn't work, call her a fundie and talk about whatever the subject of the latest watered down pop-science television show you watched was. Panties may need to be coated in Never Wet.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm

seriouslyy this was the rudest thing i have actually ever read in my life
what if i was depressed? what if i actually killed myself? was itt worrth it 2 tell me 2 kill myself cuz i dont like your favorite book serioes. congrats you just told a 11 year old to kill herself.
you dont know me life, okay? you fucking dont.
my dad commited suicide 13 years ago
i bet you feel like shit now.
even worse my mom was so depressed she commited sucide a month later, you tihnk thats bad? my dog ate 2 much kibble and died last week, so thats kinda like commitin suidide.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by iamtheman Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm

salty wrote:but hah i agree i don't like anime either bud
^_________^
iamtheman
iamtheman

Back to top Go down

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

BOTH OF YOU MOTH DICKS KNOCK IT OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT LIPPED GNOME SHITS YOU FUCKING DICK NIPPLE WIZARDS FOREFATHER OF SUCKING DICKS I AM A HUNDRED DOLLARS SERIOUS AT EXACTLY 3 POINTS AND I WILL COME DOWN FROM MY HOMELAND OF THE GREAT MOTHER RUSSIA AND UNLEASH THE FULL FORCE OF MY FURY UPON YOUR HEADS YOU LITTLE FUCKING MIDGET BALLS
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RUN ACROSS THE FUCKING FACE OF THE EARTH TO YOUR EXACT LOCATION AND BITE YOUR DICK AND BALLS RIGHT OFF YOUR CROTCH AND SHIT IN YOUR FACE AS YOU SLOWLY BLEED OUT YOU CUNT PASTED ASS GENIE DICK GOBLIN DIARRHEA WIZARD I AM FUCKING A HUNDRED DOLLARS SERIOUS I WILL FUCKING PLASTER YOUR CORPSE WITH MY CEMENT FECES AND FORCE IT ACROSS THE ROOM AND INTO A CORNER FROM THE SHEER FORCE OF MY SHIT SPRAYING OUT OF MY BUTTHOLE YOU CUNT LIZARD DICK LICKER
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT YOU GET YOUR FUCKING ASS PASTED ASSES NOW I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING ANUS OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STUFF IT INTO YOUR COLON YOU FUCKING DICK GNOME SHIT COMMANDER I WILL FUCKING RIP YOUR DICK RIGHT IN HALF RIGHT IN FUCKING HALF I WILL SMEAR THAT DICK LICK SHIT ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING FACE AND GET CUM AND BLOOD IN YOUR BEADY FUCKING KIKE EYES AND THEN I WILL TAKE A SHIT RIGHT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT I WILL SHIT RIGHT DOWN THAT FUCKING ASS CANCER YOU CALL A MOUTH YOU FUCKING FAT BLOB OF CORN STARCHED CUNT SLIME I WILL RIP YOUR DICK IN HALF AND SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH YOU CUNT CROCODILE YOU FUCKING MUFF MUNCHING MIDGET YOU COCK BIRD I WILL OBLITERATE YOUR ASS WITH MY FUCKING FOOT
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

you feel like slitting my in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade. Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

You fucking come over here and say that fucker. I've trained in the arts of ninjitsu for over ten years. I've been to 9 secret dojos and even been to Japan itself to learn from the great masters of Japanese martial arts. I've watched over 100 animes and all the classic martial arts films. You think your fucking Western training can beat me? I have ten genuine Japanese katanas, the greatest kind of sword even forged. I have FIFTY shuriken. You think guns can stop me? Have al-Qaeda ever attacked Japan? No, they don't DARE to attack Japan. Do you even know the first think about bushido and honour? Go eat some more cheeseburgers you fat piece of shit, I have the heart of a Samurai.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

I FUCKING WISH YOU WERE 18 MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY ID COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. I GUARANTEE YOU WOULDNT STEP FOOT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. YOU ARE A FUCKING LONG HAIRED, NO LIFE, PATHETIC, CANT EVEN LOOK SOMEONE IN THE EYES WHEN THEYRE TALKING TO YOU, BITCH. THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YET YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT MY ASS, I DONT THINK IM A GREAT FIGHTER, BUT I GUARANTEE IVE BEEN IN MORE FIGHTS THAN YOU AND I WOULDNT HAVE TO TRY TO KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU. ALSO HAVE FUN FUCKING THAT FAT UGLY BITCH, WHATS HER NAME JESS, SHES FUCKIN HIDIOUS. NOW I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, BECAUSE I WILL PISS YOU OFF ENOUGH TO HIT ME, THAN I WILL BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND KICK YOU WHEN YOUR DOWN. DONT THINK BECAUSE YOUR TALL PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED OF YOU, SIZE MEANS NOTHING IN A FIGHT, ITS EXPERIENCE. ID SAY YOUR BEST BET IS GOING FOR MY BALLS, LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE, AND BRING A KNIFE, THAN YOU HAVE A CHANCE. YOU CAN ALSO BRING A FRIEND AND ILL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES AT THE SAME TIME. WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME. IM NOT TRYING TO BE TOUGH, I WOULDNT HAVE SAID SHIT, BUT TO SAY SHES DISGUSTING, IS A JOKE WHEN YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN A COMPLETELY HIDEOUS FAT BITCH. I DONT TALK SHIT, I WILL BITCH YOU OUT WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU WONT DO A FUCKING THING, WHITE TRASH PUSSY. AC IS FUCKING SHIT.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

daisy is not an anime character
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next