OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children.

+3
Magician
seth2
crustacean crusher
7 posters

Go down

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. Empty Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children.

Post by crustacean crusher Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:20 am

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider that an insult. At this point, it's just stupid and redundant. Swill.
Whatever excuse, whatever reply you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal, so uninspired and baseless and totally unrelatable to anyone with a normal social life that it's just pathetic coming from anyone who uses that expression and it makes you ultimately pathetic. Nothing can redeem you now. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a moldy network of shitbags who think that an awkward clothing choice is a legitimate point or a comment you should be wasting your time away making.
Tl;dr, 'fedora', none of that will make you clever or smart or will get on my nerves. You're so sad now that literally nothing about who you are can save you from this moment. You were a part of the one of the most embarrassing parts of the internet which is the group of imbeciles who think that fedoras are funny.
You think I wear one? You think I give a shit? You think I give a shit who you are or what you comment back? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the down-votes? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are.
How inane, how your appetite to post stupid meaningless shit on the most powerful form of communication we humans have... I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting about
FEDORA WEARING NERDS
NOTHING will distract from that. Maybe you don't care how you look, maybe you don't care what people like me think. But you can't say that. You must care because you waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting about it. See? You have no escape.
Like I said, no matter who you are. No matter your achievements in life... You're still the little child no matter how old you are, that really fucking said, "I can smell the fedora from here." like a motherfucking cartoon character. You are internet trash.
I'm so fucking sick of the internet being filled with absolute cyber-bullying trash like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behavior is that you're 1. a proven and unredeemable piece of shit or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at handling your fucking emotions that you can't even speak to people like human fucking beings so long as something embarrassing happened to them.
You are absolute trash.
I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. I know what it's like to be away from the world. You deserve it. I hope you walk out the road today and get fucking killed.
Edit: Honestly, NOTHING felt better than stooping to your level for just a second. I don't hope you die. But I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak. OP spoke to you with respect when he didn't have to. Remember that and I hope you feel great about yourself.
crustacean crusher
crustacean crusher

money : 477
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. Empty Re: Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children.

Post by seth2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:36 am

op takes off his fedora and absorbs it to post the edgiest thing ive ever read
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. Empty Re: Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children.

Post by crustacean crusher Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:38 am

seth2 wrote:op takes off his fedora and absorbs it to post the edgiest thing ive ever read
he took off his fedora but another one grew in its place
crustacean crusher
crustacean crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:52 am

Look at you pitiful inherent garbage-spewing children. I may be physically 16 years of age, but mentally I have a brain that would make Einstein himself bow in my majesty. I am the perfect combination of genius - my political platform is the only correct one, and I do not support the idiot United States. I am mature, intelligent, and skilled in all fields that actually matter.
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:28 am

It would be from reddit, wouldn't it?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by crustacean crusher Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

seth2 wrote:Look at you pitiful inherent garbage-spewing children. I may be physically 16 years of age, but mentally I have a brain that would make Einstein himself bow in my majesty. I am the perfect combination of genius - my political platform is the only correct one, and I do not support the idiot United States. I am mature, intelligent, and skilled in all fields that actually matter.
You beat me up in school. You taunted me because I was different, because I was not a part of your conformist world.
You called me a nerd because I valued my intelligence above fleeting sporting ability that age will soon dissipate.
You passed me over for the douchebag, whose weapon of choice was the steroid and the fake tan bottle, then complained and acted surprised when he struck you.
You people... you people make me SICK for the best part of my youth and now you DARE to come to my home territory... The Internet and act as if you are safe? As if you are welcome here? As if I and the others like myself that you have wronged would simply tolerate your presence in our domain?
How foolish of you.
crustacean crusher
crustacean crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by crustacean crusher Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Magi wrote:It would be from reddit, wouldn't it?
Thank you all for all your kind upvotes! :D
I've never had a comment reach such a high number of upvotes before. My previous record was this comment that was only upvoted cause I made a mistake and people wanted to make fun of me. Reddit has always been my favorite website ever, but unfortunately I've never had success with my posts before. This is due to my name. Since it is viewed as negative towards Reddit I'm always seen as a troll no matter what I do. People don't seem to understand how my name is simply ironic. Like how people from tf2 call the huntsman bow the cuntsman. Most of the people that call that bow that are the ones that use it themselves. Although I do identify myself as an atheist I do not shove my beliefs down the throats of others. I also do not own a fedora.
This name has caused me nothing but trouble. And although I disagree with the way people on this website handle it I cannot condemn them for it, as they're just trying to protect my favorite website.
At the time of writing this my comment has 751 upvotes. While that might not seem like much it really is. I brought joy to 751 real life people using the website that takes up most of my free time. I was able to payback the joy that this website has brought me than there are students at my high school.
And as exciting as this is I'm honestly a little upset. I fear this comment is the Minecraft to my Notch, the Sixth Sense to my Shyamalam. It's the thing I did best on this site and will never do better.
I will still use this site however i am done posting on it. I feel this is the classy, Seinfeld way of doing things. It is also not much of a loss as I was never really accepted as part of this site and banned from my favorite sub (which is because of my name, which I already discussed.)
And before this comment gets linked to r/cringe and people make fun of me for being so proud of what seems to be such a minuscule thing I should just nip that in the butt now and let you know you shouldn't. While I'm not popular I do not consider myself lonely. I do not live a sad life just a boring uneventful one. I am currently a high school senior on verge of graduating in a few months ranked in the top 100 of my graduating class. My life is about to get better so there's no need to feel bad for me.
I just want to end this note thinking all of you for the laughs. Reddit, you made my past few years a lot better than you'll ever know. <3
crustacean crusher
crustacean crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:45 pm

le wat
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:54 pm

crustacean crusher wrote:
seth2 wrote:Look at you pitiful inherent garbage-spewing children. I may be physically 16 years of age, but mentally I have a brain that would make Einstein himself bow in my majesty. I am the perfect combination of genius - my political platform is the only correct one, and I do not support the idiot United States. I am mature, intelligent, and skilled in all fields that actually matter.
You beat me up in school. You taunted me because I was different, because I was not a part of your conformist world.
You called me a nerd because I valued my intelligence above fleeting sporting ability that age will soon dissipate.
You passed me over for the douchebag, whose weapon of choice was the steroid and the fake tan bottle, then complained and acted surprised when he struck you.
You people... you people make me SICK for the best part of my youth and now you DARE to come to my home territory... The Internet and act as if you are safe? As if you are welcome here? As if I and the others like myself that you have wronged would simply tolerate your presence in our domain?
How foolish of you.
The poster is obviously not a nerd.

Let me explain to you what high-school is like for a nerd. You go to a class full of people who don't like you because you're smarter then them. You go to lunch and sit with other kids who no one likes for varying reasons.

You finish your test first, and do the nerd walk of shame to the front to turn it in. At these moments, you can literally feel every pair of eyes on you. People automatically assume your life is easy, and everything's just handed to you, when in reality you've worked harder then anyone else, with no friends to help you through it. So at the end of the day, you go home carrying all the social stigmas you've been stuck with.

And you sit at your computer. Browsing the internet. Playing video games. Browsing through all the facebook updates of all the fun things normal people get to do. But not you because everyone hates you. Why? Not because you're an asshole, because really you're one of the kindest, and most genuine people. But because everyone thinks that attaining knowledge is an ultimate taboo, socially speaking. Then you lay down and try to ignore the fact you're going to repeat the process day, after day, after day, after day.

I don't know if this is the case for all highschools, but it was the case for the 6 I've been to.

Maybe I'm boring to them because instead of drinking, I prefer to read, or learn something. Instead of chastising someone for being smart, I'd rather smoke and play video games with them. Instead of following what star did what in hollywood, I prefer to pay attention to important things, like technological advances and what politicians are doing. Yeah that make me "Boring" to the a-typical swag-fag, or any of my peers. But to some people. Video games are awesome, Technology is awesome, Art is awesome, and these people we call nerds.

(And no for the record. I'm not really that boring. I can function well at a party. But I was rarely invited to them because it was standard to exile anyone who was deemed, a nerd.)
tangy2
tangy2

money : 874
bitches : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:21 pm

lel
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm

hahahhaha
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:34 am

crustacean crusher wrote:
seth2 wrote:op takes off his fedora and absorbs it to post the edgiest thing ive ever read
he took off his fedora but another one grew in its place
and all the people in whoville say , his fedora grew three sizes that day
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 am

fedora wearing nerds
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 pm

the fedora keeps me out of the friendzone ;)
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:09 am

This is common to most Asian-based culture and not just in the ways you've explained, and it's not just the school taking up time. If you have a problem, people don't generally try to find a solution before approaching a friend or anyone, and it's not just PC problems. It could be anything, and the first thing we do is go call someone.
I was in for a good dose of cultural shock when I went to a western country. For comparison, the women-folk in western country appear far more independent than the normal city person male.
I have a hypothesis as to why this situation exists in either places. In Asian countries, "human" is cheap. Not cheap in monetary terms, which also it is. But also in emotional terms. You help fix something for your friends and they don't have to get you a beer, or money or anything like that to "thank" you. If they do, it's considered as an insult... as if he's 'buying' you. You just did it because hey you're friends and that's what friends do. Likewise, when you have problems with something else (maybe your car or something like that) you can just drag him along and complain and bitch that he should try to fix it. No siree, he isn't getting off easy. He HAS to do it if he knows how to. You don't say no to friends, remember?
So, if you're going to have your problem solved in an abstracted way (i.e. calling a human solves your problem), how would you even know that you're interested in something? It's like, if you don't know what x86 floating point registers are, because your friend fixed it for you (for instance), how would you know that you're interested in vector math or writing assembly code?
Also, you won't take active interest in searching for shit online except whatever is culturally relevant to your time and location, like CS, Starcraft, Dota etc. You've never had to think about network problems, so you don't know wireshark exists, and so your potential interest in wifi hacking hasn't taken off at all.
I don't know if I'm complicating or making it clearer but this is my rant, and I'm sorry to have made you read this.
EDIT ---
Redditors fetishisizing that Asian culture worship academics unlike American culture are stupid. We don't worship academics. We worship achievements. Did you come rank 1? You're great. Did you get a gold medal in something? Wow, popular. Are you able to recite derivations to complex formulae flawlessly? Brilliant. Who cares for the silly bunch of people who actually know the concepts of programming and can program themselves? The teacher is going to ask only these set questions so might as well commit them to memory with a dd instead of understanding the logic.
Tragically, knowing your content will not get you that good of a grade as much as just "printing" it from a textbook. Try to implement a cool hack for a program asked in a test, bam you get zero. Why? Because you did it in a way that wasn't taught in class. Which drops your score, which makes your rank lower than others. Which makes you, in the eyes of everyone else "Oh, he's one of those people" (Asians' know what I'm talking about) with regards to social standing in class. Basically, the popularity contest results is essentially your class rank.
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 pm

People value my presence on reddit--and I have proof.
I think it's because I can interact with people on a higher level than:
Somehow I doubt that. Faggot.
get the fuck off reddit and do your fucking homework idiot. if you don't think you can do the work save yourself the time and money and drop out now. don't lie to yourself.
BORING
Quit being an asshole and stringing him along. If you don't want to send him a picture, tell him instead of pulling that idiocy.
Just eat a ton more food, before you know it the shirt's gonna feel a size smaller.
You a GE shill? Is that it? Fuck you and your bullshit lamp post agenda.
cuz you're retahded
maybe have an abortion next time
Greatest obit my ass. This guy is white trash.
nah, you're wrong it's DEFINITELY dangerous because of the blacks
Definitely have her abort. She doesn't need another shitty kid like you.
Didn't like ugly store bought babygates so I built a custom one to match
As a reader I need you to shut the fuck up and only worry about your own kids.
Wow, it almost lasted a whole year. What a great and beautiful relationship you had.
Seriously though, this is trash.
not really, this guy's a faggot
Your mind is a cesspool of bile. If you don't try to change, you're going to get even worse.
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum