OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and in other mucrosoft related news

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

and in other mucrosoft related news - Page 2 Empty Re: and in other mucrosoft related news

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 pm

spinnythings wrote:
atheist annihilator wrote:
spinnythings wrote:not average but not insane
wrong link nerd

http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs-retina/

have you ever used a mbp touchpad or looked at a screen with da retina display? its fucking mindblowing
my ipod has it and its cool
but alienware specsssssssssss
explain how they're 'alienware specs' buttfucker

'alienware specs' is trying to sell you a pentium and sugarcoat it with buzzwords to make it look cool, these specifications are legitimately good
ammer
ammer

money : 1175
bitches : 88

Back to top Go down

and in other mucrosoft related news - Page 2 Empty Re: and in other mucrosoft related news

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

spinnythings wrote:
atheist annihilator wrote:wrong link nerd

http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs-retina/

have you ever used a mbp touchpad or looked at a screen with da retina display? its fucking mindblowing
my ipod has it and its cool

'alienware specs' is trying to sell you a pentium and sugarcoat it with buzzwords to make it look cool, these specifications are legitimately good
http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m18x-r2/pd?oc=dkdwly1
same shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 pm

if u seriously think that "more expensive is better!" you are the single most retarded person on this planet

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:my ipod has it and its cool

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m18x-r2/pd?oc=dkdwly1
same shit
you havent explained shit you nerd

does alienware have thunderbolt ports?
does alienware have retina display?
does alienware run UNIX?
does alienware have a godly touchpad?
does alienware have 802.11n wi-fi capabilities?
etc.
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:38 pm

ammy why are you defending apple.

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:38 pm

spinnythings wrote:if u seriously think that "more expensive is better!" you are the single most retarded person on this planet
if you think thats what im thinking then you literally suck dicks nerd

the price for mbps are very high, absolutely, but they're worth their money. if your a poor person it makes sense that you cant afford one of these fuckers because they are premium
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 pm

obviously you have won the argument with your superior knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 pm

mostly cuz you lost me

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 pm

spinnythings wrote:ammy why are you defending apple.
im objectivist

if something's good i'll say it's good, if something's shit i'll say it's shit

i dont swear myself by or against corporations
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 pm

what if the corporation is ethically objectionable

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 pm

spinnythings wrote:what if the corporation is ethically objectionable
define 'ethically objectionable'
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 pm

aaaand offline
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 pm

fag
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm

im not saying apple is da best but their shit is better than whatever ms pumps out
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 pm

i dont give a shit about the hardware specifications on a laptop but if you do you buy a shitty msi/acer laptop for $1.5k with ricer hardware prone to break the day after your purchase or a sexy lightweight macbook with hardware that is beyond acceptable for a laptop

who the fuck plays video games and resource intensive shit on a laptop on a regular basis anyways
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 am

ozzie freedom wrote:i dont give a shit about the hardware specifications on a laptop but if you do you buy a shitty msi/acer laptop for $1.5k with ricer hardware prone to break the day after your purchase or a sexy lightweight macbook with hardware that is beyond acceptable for a laptop

who the fuck plays video games and resource intensive shit on a laptop on a regular basis anyways
macs have no game-base so having a super heavy 5 pound graphics card with LEDs that plays "die motherfucker die" at 30 dbs when you log onto call of duty 3439126948623 doesnt fucking mater (but in my experience gma is a fine thing to have especially if you want to run linux)

mbp with retina is for watching movies, internet, photoshop etc., it's not a workhorse
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 am

ozzie freedom wrote:i dont give a shit about the hardware specifications on a laptop but if you do you buy a shitty msi/acer laptop for $1.5k with ricer hardware prone to break the day after your purchase or a sexy lightweight macbook with hardware that is beyond acceptable for a laptop

macs have no game-base so having a super heavy 5 pound graphics card with LEDs that plays "die motherfucker die" at 30 dbs when you log onto call of duty 3439126948623 doesnt fucking mater (but in my experience gma is a fine thing to have especially if you want to run linux)

mbp with retina is for watching movies, internet, photoshop etc., it's not a workhorse
top of the lines at $1799 and $2199 come with nvideo wallet blasters
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2