OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

group multiplication

2 posters

Go down

group multiplication Empty group multiplication

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm

http://www.ulillillia.us/tipsntricks/groupmultiplication.shtml
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

money : 784
bitches : 10

Back to top Go down

group multiplication Empty Re: group multiplication

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm

i should learn this some time multiplication gets so fucking tedious
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm

oh this is the dude who acts like hyphero
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:02 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:oh this is the dude who acts like hyphero
he wrote a book
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 pm

group multiplication TriptoMNDuluthScenicRestStop11
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 pm

hes actually pretty handsome for someone so severely autistic
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/dreams/mud01.shtml

what the fuck
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

This was a very interesting dream that occurred while I was writing my story "The Rise of Atlantis". This dream gave me a superior idea for the plot. This dream had a large portion of it on an island. Though much of what happened in this dream has been forgotten, I do remember the scariest part of the dream. It was just about a minute left to the island's destruction. Just before so, I started to see a line of trees suddenly and quickly be pulled under the island. In the background was a huge wall of a very dark black substance. Also coming was a large jet that was flying by. I saw it, jumped up and grabbed on to it just before the black substance came. The airplane took off speeding up to escape from it and eventually the dream ended.

Recalled scenes:
1. I'm exploring an island and all seems well. Good weather with a few cumulous clouds and a pretty blue sky. I was by a house and there was a lone line of pine trees.
2. The sky slowly grows darker and I become scared. It was as if some evil force was causing this to happen. Everything seemed normal, however, except for the sky darkening. The sky darkens to the west but remains light toward the east.
3. About a minute later, the sky is very dark to the west but still normal to the east. Toward the west, I see a low-flying airplane hovering above the ground and trees being plowed under as if something was beneath them pulling on them. 50-foot trees were plowed under in about a tenth of a second.
4. (animated) I'm running along the ground with the airplane. Someone says to quickly get on the plane. I look behind me and notice that the trees were really being plowed under and this effect was gaining on me and the plane. I run as fast as I can, which is like 70 mph or so and jump onto the airplane. The airplane speeds up leaving the strange effects behind.
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgie fighter Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 pm

this is actually legitimately interesting

Sometimes, my dreams get very mysterious and strange. Though this dream could belong in the "weird" category, it's been placed here as it was very scary. It starts in my old bedroom. It was night with my small movable lamp turned on. I was going about my usual nightly business on the floor (I don't sleep on beds). My room was a mess. Everywhere you looked, there were some books, papers, trash, and other sorts of stuff. Of my 132-square-foot room (It has been measured), I had but 1/3 of that space available.

After some time doing my usual stuff, I suddenly saw a strange red light that I couldn't explain. It was moving about a centimeter per second and was about 5 millimeters in diameter. It was as if a laser was pointing at that direction, but there wasn't any laser anywhere nearby. I searched my surroundings and couldn't find a source. I then placed a few objects in the path of the strange red light. Nothing happened. I then started to place other objects in it's path and nothing happened.

group multiplication Thelight

This image is of a view of what I mean by the light. The scenery is dark, but the light is bright and easily seen. In the background is a window and my computer desk (with keyboard and mouse on boxes on the floor).

Suddenly, without warning, the light turned green. It was moving twice as fast as the original red light, but it was the same size. I placed a napkin in front of the light and to my amazement, the napkin vaporized where the light moved. I got scared and started to move to a different spot. I moved and placed other various objects in the path of the light and the path the light went through was where the object was vaporized. It was as if the light was causing heat as hot as the Sun's surface (or 11,000 degrees Fahrenheit). Shocked, I decided to escape from my room. No one was outside the room so I freely moved around the house. I noticed that there were no other lights around, however, a short while later, I saw the wall vaporized about where the light was going.

Now being scared that the house was going to cave in and hurt myself, I grabbed the car keys and fled the house. I started the car up and drove off (at this time, I couldn't drive, nor did I even have a license nor permit, but thankfully, it was just a dream). In the roadway, I saw a bunch of red and green lights and a few blue lights as well. The blue lights moved twice as fast as the green lights (four times faster than the original red light) and they vaporized anything they touched, including the road and dirt below forming extremely deep holes. I soon came across a "barrier" of these lights which made it impossible to proceed any further. I looked around and noticed that it was safe to go into the ditch in the side of the road. I went into this area and managed to get around the lights.

However, when I was heading back up the slopes again, I saw a strange object floating above my head. I soon paniced (uncertain spelling; past tense of "panic") and raced back home to find a lot more of these lights. I then thought I was going to be abducted by aliens, so I stayed in the car to be safe. I tried to go everywhere I could to flee from these dangerous lights. However, everywhere I went, I couldn't escape as there would be more lights everywhere. I can't recall any more past this point.
fudgie fighter
fudgie fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down