OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer

3 posters

Go down

So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer Empty So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I might as well see what's up here. I'm heading into High School tomorrow.
Jay
Jay

money : 108
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer Empty Re: So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 pm

9th or 10th grade??
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

money : 1091
bitches : 45
Humor : Cupertino enclave dies out in less than 60 years because they keep sucking cock

Back to top Go down

So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer Empty Re: So I figured since I was bored and this is my last day of summer

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 pm

highschool is the easiest time of your life it makes elementary school look like a nazi prison camp

milk every second
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Humor : Cupertino enclave dies out in less than 60 years because they keep sucking cock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 pm

9th grade.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:highschool is the easiest time of your life it makes elementary school look like a nazi prison camp

milk every second

Sounds good. I don't expect to go on an awesome trip to Catalina Island in high school though. Our 8th grade trip was to Catalina Island for a week and it was amazing.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:highschool is the easiest time of your life it makes elementary school look like a nazi prison camp

milk every second
and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

all the people who are like 'hs is so hard life sux bawww' is a fucking melodramatic emo nerd highschool is easy as shit, the peeps who stress about it all day are the ones who drop out
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Scarlet wrote:

milk every second

Sounds good. I don't expect to go on an awesome trip to Catalina Island in high school though. Our 8th grade trip was to Catalina Island for a week and it was amazing.
dude wat most high schools have exchange student programs, you could be doing even more than going to some island in the carrebian
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 pm

The school's small so I really don't expect it. And there probably won't be too much drama. Mostly because people around where I live don't give a shit.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm

mine doesn't have any of that exchange shit ammy
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:00 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

milk every second

dude wat most high schools have exchange student programs, you could be doing even more than going to some island in the carrebian

But honestly, I don't know yet. I'm assuming that it won't though.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Scarlet wrote:The school's small so I really don't expect it. And there probably won't be too much drama. Mostly because people around where I live don't give a shit.
if so then expect it to be just like your previous school

highschool gets easier as years pass

ozzie freedom wrote:mine doesn't have any of that exchange shit ammy
mine does

some kids went to china last year and this kid brought back a pair of bootleg beats by dre headphones
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:The school's small so I really don't expect it. And there probably won't be too much drama. Mostly because people around where I live don't give a shit.

No one knows what this school year will be like. The pretty much dumped all their old teachers and got new ones. Except the math teacher and some other teacher. This school is pretty well balanced between academics, sports, and arts. Mostly arts though due to the place it's in.

And the ratio of students to teacher is 11:1

Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:

No one knows what this school year will be like. The pretty much dumped all their old teachers and got new ones. Except the math teacher and some other teacher. This school is pretty well balanced between academics, sports, and arts. Mostly arts though due to the place it's in.

that sounds great, the lower the ratio between students and teachers is super important so more students get more attention
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

hi so you want a water car
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:

that sounds great, the lower the ratio between students and teachers is super important so more students get more attention

Exactly. My elementary/middle school was about 8/1. Everyone knew everyone. These kindergartners that I didn't really even know would come up and hug me.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:hi so you want a water car
fuck i don't remember typing this now i'm concerned
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:
u got hacked
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:
u got hacked

Quarantine
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:
u got hacked

Quarantine
i dont use an antivirus i live life on the edge

come and fucking get me hackers im allllll open
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:
u got hacked

Quarantine

I need to update my antivirus on my Vaio. I don't want to lose the shit on there.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:
u got hacked

Quarantine

actually im super paranoid i always check my incoming/outgoing connections before even entering in a password on a site incase i got a keylogger or some other digital evils

i dont even think it's possible to get a keylogger/RAT/etc on slackware without being really retarded and doign something like using teamviewer
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

Quarantine

I need to update my antivirus on my Vaio. I don't want to lose the shit on there.
antiviruses are optional even on windows

so long as you dont have java or flash, keep your browser up-to-date and dont go to stupid and obvious malware distributor sites you're already safe (firefox with noscript helps too)
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd annihilater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 pm

nerd annihilater wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
nerd annihilater wrote:

antiviruses are optional even on windows

so long as you dont have java or flash, keep your browser up-to-date and dont go to stupid and obvious malware distributor sites you're already safe (firefox with noscript helps too)
actually i think firefox with a couple security addons (noscript and flashblock) is all you need to be completely invincible to the automagic spread of evil
nerd annihilater
nerd annihilater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down