OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woohoo

4 posters

Go down

woohoo Empty woohoo

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:44 pm

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/07/wii-u-reaches-1-million-sales-japan/

Media Create sales figures for this week have finally been released, showing that the Wii U has finally reached the 1 million mark for sales in Japan. For comparison, the Wii U reached this number in only 33 weeks, while the PlayStation 3 took 38 weeks to achieve this sales figure when it was released.
Even though the PlayStation 3 launched with a high price point, the Wii U doesn’t seem to be faring as bad in Japan as it is in the rest of the world, especially Europe.
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

woohoo Empty Re: woohoo

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am

video games in japan are a bit of a funny topic so im not too surprised about this

you're expected to not give a shit about them once you turn 13 or 14 because they're for children, everyone else gets looked down on by society and potentially bullied to death. tha otakus love playstation because it has ZERO quality control, so the entire system is plagued with underage panty quest GOTY edition and other pandering eroge bullshit, they think nintendo is for pussies and children since theres no X-rated sloppily put together shit so it doesn't have much selling power there other than in a very narrow age group
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 am

wii u sales aren't high so they're rushing ssb4 by adding no cutscenes.

and they're using this lie for no cutscenes

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the last entry for the series, featured a campaign called The Subspace Emissary. It was basically a crack fic on steroids, throwing the varied roster into a single narrative. The story wasn't exactly high art, but it was a decent enough excuse to create insane team ups of classic characters (and the Ice Climbers), both in gameplay and cutscene form.

If you enjoyed those cutscenes, well, too bad. They're not coming back because of... uh, the internet.

Series creator Masahiro Sakurai recently shared his disappointment that the cutscenes were uploaded to the internet. In a regular column on Weekly Famitsu (translated by Kotaku), he explained why he won't be including them in the series' next entry.

"I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them," Sakurai wrote. Instead, characters will get intro sequences similar to what we saw at E3 with the introduction of Mega Man, Animal Crossing's Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer.

More like Super Smash Bros. Bawl.

Nintendo's relationship with the internet isn't exactly stellar (cough cough), and here is yet another bump in the road. It seems absolutely silly to remove cutscenes, of all things, just because they end up on the internet. I mean, everything ends up on the internet. You wouldn't remove the game's score just because people might listen to it "out of context" online, right? Right?

...You know, I'm going to stop talking before I give them any more ideas.
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am

cutscenes are rewards
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:57 am

Trashboat wrote:wii u sales aren't high so they're rushing ssb4 by adding no cutscenes.

and they're using this lie for no cutscenes

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the last entry for the series, featured a campaign called The Subspace Emissary. It was basically a crack fic on steroids, throwing the varied roster into a single narrative. The story wasn't exactly high art, but it was a decent enough excuse to create insane team ups of classic characters (and the Ice Climbers), both in gameplay and cutscene form.

If you enjoyed those cutscenes, well, too bad. They're not coming back because of... uh, the internet.

Series creator Masahiro Sakurai recently shared his disappointment that the cutscenes were uploaded to the internet. In a regular column on Weekly Famitsu (translated by Kotaku), he explained why he won't be including them in the series' next entry.

"I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them," Sakurai wrote. Instead, characters will get intro sequences similar to what we saw at E3 with the introduction of Mega Man, Animal Crossing's Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer.

More like Super Smash Bros. Bawl.

Nintendo's relationship with the internet isn't exactly stellar (cough cough), and here is yet another bump in the road. It seems absolutely silly to remove cutscenes, of all things, just because they end up on the internet. I mean, everything ends up on the internet. You wouldn't remove the game's score just because people might listen to it "out of context" online, right? Right?

...You know, I'm going to stop talking before I give them any more ideas.
thats the biggest steaming load ive ever heard

nintendo should stop making games cuz their shit made in the 80s gets put on the internet all the time
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum