OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

3 posters

Go down

Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.  Empty Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Post by admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Luckily I reside upstairs. Nevertheless, once every 5 minutes or so an ant comes trotting along my desk. First I place a coin or another object in its path. This confuses the ant, causing it to run off in a different direction, but my finger is waiting. I block its path with my finger. It runs in the opposite direction, but I anticipate this. Soon the ant is encircled by pens and other barriers, and if it attempts to climb them, swift punishment is issued. The ant remains in my arena. Then I take my knife, and nimbly place the tip onto one of its legs, holding it in place, then I press down hard and chop the leg off. The ant does not run, it merely enters a craze moving all around wildly. I allow it to suffer like this for a minute or so, chopping off another leg if it appears not to be in pain. Then comes a decision. Sometimes I will wait for another ant, and place it in the arena to see what it does. Occasionally it will pick up its comrade, and run off, but this is an offense punishable by death. Other times, I will merely watch the ant until it gives up. It will stop moving all but one leg. At this point I give in and slice the ant in two, putting it out of its misery. I save the corpses in a small pile, and once I have a considerable stack, I scatter them in my arena. This is where the real fun begins.

I venture outside to my back yard and find a red ant. This is my gladiator. I return to my room and place him in among the corpses. He wanders, confused. I do not let him leave. I pound the desk near him with my fingers, scaring him. I toughen my gladiator up until another ant comes along. I place the intruder into the arena. The red ant will go after the black ant, and they engage in mortal combat. If the red ant wins, another corpse decorates my arena. If the black ant vanquishes his foe, he wins the prize of life. I carry him in my hands and bring him downstairs and place him among his comrades. If he put up a good fight, I give him a warriors welcome and feed his colony with bread. If he barely defeated the red ant, he receives no food, only the gift of life. This is how i spent my afternoons.
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.  Empty Re: Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Post by huge fag Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 pm

this again
huge fag
huge fag

money : 1287
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.  Empty Re: Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Post by admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:22 pm

huge fag wrote:this again
i have to repost it or i get the shakes
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 pm

it's probably in the top five for my favorite copypastas in my enormous arsenal i've built up over the years
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 pm

lol
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 pm

it has to be posted on every OTX since TOTL
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum