OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Epitaph of Hatred

+3
admin
huge fag
Scion
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Epitaph of Hatred Empty My Epitaph of Hatred

Post by Scion Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am

WARNING: I AM JAY TRYING TO INTEGRATE MYSELF INTO OTTD ALSO I LOVE KIMCHI

Hello everyone. I will try to not bore you with who I am. Let's just say (for now) that I created this account in order to express my burning hatred for ponies, bronies, homosexuals, men, and to use this forum as a catharsis.

I stumbled onto this site typing the keywords "bronies are fags" into the Google search engine. I browsed through several sites and a few youtube videos regarding the matter, until I stumbled onto this site. It seemed to be the most profanely induced forum I have ever come across that expressed an intent desire to purge the bronies into caustic gasses much like Nazi Germany committed on the Jews. Oh the Jews...I am slightly indifferent towards them. And thus "Scion" was born...

But in real life, I grew up in a bustling Sacramento county, vainly believing that I was going to be raised in such a loving home environment. My parents at times, treated me kindly, and at other times, treated me like shit. I was raised berated with brutal strikes of my father's bony fist or belt. And my mother was no different, until I grew tall enough to resist her. You see, these beatings were mainly as a result of the sporadic outbursts of my father, who used a variety of reasons to justify this brutality. As I emerged into my teenage years, he would force me into painfully difficult stationary positions for hours on end thanks to his experience in the army. My god, that was brutal. I felt as if death would save me from my torture...

Includingly, my father and mother tend to spew all sorts of foul language. You know the saying "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?

Well, that is really a crock of shit. My father's belt, stick, and fists have broken my flesh before and words are emotionally and psychologically scarring.

And then there are the times when my parents would treat my siblings and I as if we were angels, oblivious to the damage they had caused weeks, months, or even years before. It was as if I lived in an environment twisted by a sick degree of Stockholm's syndrome. My hatred continued to boil from that point on, or my specifically, points on, since their benevolent acts were also supplemented by potentially brutal acts later on.

My father has never honestly or sincerely issued an apology to me. I had to force the bastard to spew out a strained "I'm sorry" after a heatedly emotional struggle. But fuck you dad, that wasn't sincere, and you still treat me like shit today! And despite his promises of changed for the greater good, he has reneged on that promise. Fuck you!

I am not trying to play the victim here as there were things I have done in the past that would never have been sanctioned by any parent. But to be beat to the point of bleeding? My father has taken it too far.

And so I sit here, seething with a virological burning in my blood that continues to throb and multiply.

I have learned that humanity is a selfish species, many times so shallow and evil that it disgusts me to the core of my soul. But, I am a hypocrite, because I am also willing to inflict extreme harm to other fuckers, especially bronies and other filfth of humanity.

What faggotry is this to allow grown men to indulge in the viewings of a show intended for children, specifically young girls? The animation and the voices (and voice actors) all point out out to a young female target audience. You damn bronies, why do you not also possess Barbie dolls and view Barbie movies while you're at it? Or wear lipstick and masturbate to Winx Club re-runs until the sperm drips down your penis like some deranged transvestite entranced between the worlds of men and girl?

The bronies must be slaughtered because it sickens me. No, not to my very soul like humanity's history of brutality, but because bronies are a pathetic nuisance like an ant or fly crawling down my arm. You bronies call it a "hobby", a "like, instead of an obsession. Fortunately, I do not care for our bullshit. You must be killed regardless.

To kill a brony is to impale a heart through his heart of fire a bullet into his heart. As the blood flows profusely, they must be nailed to a cross to bleed out their sins and die pure. Alternatively, one may hang them from a tree after damaging the heart. I will boil the blood and mix droplets of the sinful liquid into wine in order to become drunk in their deaths.

And then there are other filfths of humanity to dispose of like the homosexuals. Any reason or vendetta I have against their kind might be swiftly argued back by another liberal or "good soul" on the interent. I don't fucking care about your opinion, this is the world I will envision! It disturbs me to see men kissing men of other races, but downright outrageous if it occurs in my ethnic group. I will allow white lesbians to mingle, but not lesbians of my ethnic group. Homosexuals have not inflicted any noticeable harm against me, but it violates humanity. Then again, humanity does violate itself in a broad spectrum of sins ( I am not religious, so don't take this another way).

Nature has blessed a man and a woman with the means of reproducing and loving each other, yet they choose to flaunt their gifts by having sex with an individual of the same gender? Heinous, not to mention disguistingly foul.
Thus, in order to solve the problem, we must finish what Hitler started and kill the undesirables that are the homosexuals.

While humanity may extinguish the homosexual flame, their taint still lingers...

We will all burn someday in one form or another, whether figuratively or literally.

***These are among my true confessions before any of you spout out "Cool story bro"  or the like. Hate isn't good, but it is my hate that I desire. Yes, I am a hypocrite, to reiterate (to an extent)***

Please welcome me to OTFREEDOMEDOVE where we can indulge in plotting to murder the undesirables. And the bronies and homosexuals in particular. Though, rich people are next on my target list of hate. Well, they already are.

Slaughter the bronies.

Scion

money : 1
bitches : -1

Back to top Go down

My Epitaph of Hatred Empty Re: My Epitaph of Hatred

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:25 am

lel
huge fag
huge fag

money : 1287
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 am

tl;dr nobody cares faggot
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 am

no seriously though nobody cares and your ten plus paragraph word walls is a waste of time
shut up
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 am

you are a retard
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 am

ok you can post it again dogman

gonna post those every time someone comes here and makes a thread like this again
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:33 am

so this gigantic word wall is just about some gay dude wanting a brony holocaust
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 am

hahaha i read it oh man what a fucking fag its just a monument of tryhard edginess about I COM FROM A TROUBLED PAST and KIL AL BRONES no fuck off OP we don't want to kill anybody

also this is probably jay trying again to integrate themselves into the community
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 am

yeah i was able to glean the brony holocaust thing from the last paragraph
ammy is the rest of it better?
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 am

huge fag wrote:yeah i was able to glean the brony holocaust thing from the last paragraph
ammy is the rest of it better?
it's basically "i come from a xxdarkxx and troubled past.. dont fuk with me.."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am

wait does op seriously expect us to start planning to kill bronies and homosexuals
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 am

huge fag wrote:wait does op seriously expect us to start planning to kill bronies and homosexuals
this is what jay has convinced herself we're like lel
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 am

slamjaminfl8er wrote:
huge fag wrote:wait does op seriously expect us to start planning to kill bronies and homosexuals
this is what jay has convinced herself we're like lel
lel
op is still buttmand over pn even though it's been like a year since we fucked with it lel
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 am

so i just read half of that
being dark and edgy doesn't work when you try so hard op
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 pm

lol aint readin that
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm

but ya no one gives a shit homo just put them in the blender
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm

To kill a brony is to impale a heart through his heart of fire a bullet into his heart. As the blood flows profusely, they must be nailed to a cross to bleed out their sins and die pure. Alternatively, one may hang them from a tree after damaging the heart. I will boil the blood and mix droplets of the sinful liquid into wine in order to become drunk in their deaths.

xxxdarkwolfxxx no1 getz me cuz im an introvert ;_________; edgy hot topic is my favorite sotre
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

do you really expect me to read

all that shit!

by you
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 pm

KILL ALL BRONIES IN GRUESOME WAYS YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 pm

"I stumbled onto this site typing the keywords "bronies are fags" into the Google search engine. I browsed through several sites and a few youtube videos regarding the matter, until I stumbled onto this site. It seemed to be the most profanely induced forum I have ever come across that expressed an intent desire to purge the bronies into caustic gasses much like Nazi Germany committed on the Jews. Oh the Jews...I am slightly indifferent towards them. And thus "Scion" was born..."
DOESN'T COME UP WHEN YOU SEARCH IT GAYLORD

"But in real life, I grew up in a bustling Sacramento county, vainly believing that I was going to be raised in such a loving home environment. My parents at times, treated me kindly, and at other times, treated me like shit. I was raised berated with brutal strikes of my father's bony fist or belt. And my mother was no different, until I grew tall enough to resist her. You see, these beatings were mainly as a result of the sporadic outbursts of my father, who used a variety of reasons to justify this brutality. As I emerged into my teenage years, he would force me into painfully difficult stationary positions for hours on end thanks to his experience in the army. My god, that was brutal. I felt as if death would save me from my torture...

Includingly, my father and mother tend to spew all sorts of foul language. You know the saying "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?

Well, that is really a crock of shit. My father's belt, stick, and fists have broken my flesh before and words are emotionally and psychologically scarring."
GO TO A THERAPIST OR CALL THE COPS OR SOMETHING

"And then there are the times when my parents would treat my siblings and I as if we were angels, oblivious to the damage they had caused weeks, months, or even years before. It was as if I lived in an environment twisted by a sick degree of Stockholm's syndrome. My hatred continued to boil from that point on, or my specifically, points on, since their benevolent acts were also supplemented by potentially brutal acts later on."
BOO HO

"My father has never honestly or sincerely issued an apology to me. I had to force the bastard to spew out a strained "I'm sorry" after a heatedly emotional struggle. But fuck you dad, that wasn't sincere, and you still treat me like shit today! And despite his promises of changed for the greater good, he has reneged on that promise. Fuck you!"
[lies]it's not like you did anything wrong or anything[/lies]

"I am not trying to play the victim here as there were things I have done in the past that would never have been sanctioned by any parent. But to be beat to the point of bleeding? My father has taken it too far."
EXCEPT YOU TOTALLY ARE

"I have learned that humanity is a selfish species, many times so shallow and evil that it disgusts me to the core of my soul. But, I am a hypocrite, because I am also willing to inflict extreme harm to other fuckers, especially bronies and other filfth of humanity. "
LEL I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUMANS LEL THEY'RE SO PREDICTABLE

"What faggotry is this to allow grown men to indulge in the viewings of a show intended for children, specifically young girls? The animation and the voices (and voice actors) all point out out to a young female target audience. You damn bronies, why do you not also possess Barbie dolls and view Barbie movies while you're at it? Or wear lipstick and masturbate to Winx Club re-runs until the sperm drips down your penis like some deranged transvestite entranced between the worlds of men and girl?

The bronies must be slaughtered because it sickens me. No, not to my very soul like humanity's history of brutality, but because bronies are a pathetic nuisance like an ant or fly crawling down my arm. You bronies call it a "hobby", a "like, instead of an obsession. Fortunately, I do not care for our bullshit. You must be killed regardless.

To kill a brony is to impale a heart through his heart of fire a bullet into his heart. As the blood flows profusely, they must be nailed to a cross to bleed out their sins and die pure. Alternatively, one may hang them from a tree after damaging the heart. I will boil the blood and mix droplets of the sinful liquid into wine in order to become drunk in their deaths. "
this speaks for itself

"And then there are other filfths of humanity to dispose of like the homosexuals. Any reason or vendetta I have against their kind might be swiftly argued back by another liberal or "good soul" on the interent. I don't fucking care about your opinion, this is the world I will envision! It disturbs me to see men kissing men of other races, but downright outrageous if it occurs in my ethnic group. I will allow white lesbians to mingle, but not lesbians of my ethnic group. Homosexuals have not inflicted any noticeable harm against me, but it violates humanity. Then again, humanity does violate itself in a broad spectrum of sins ( I am not religious, so don't take this another way).

Nature has blessed a man and a woman with the means of reproducing and loving each other, yet they choose to flaunt their gifts by having sex with an individual of the same gender? Heinous, not to mention disguistingly foul."
YEAH LESBIANS ARE COOL AS LONG AS THEY'RE WHITE BUT KILL THE REST OF THE HOMOS

"Thus, in order to solve the problem, we must finish what Hitler started and kill the undesirables that are the homosexuals.

While humanity may extinguish the homosexual flame, their taint still lingers...

We will all burn someday in one form or another, whether figuratively or literally. "
LEL I'M THE NEW HITLER GUYS

"***These are among my true confessions before any of you spout out "Cool story bro"  or the like. Hate isn't good, but it is my hate that I desire. Yes, I am a hypocrite, to reiterate (to an extent)***"
TOO LATE FOR THAT FAGLORD

"Please welcome me to OTFREEDOMEDOVE where we can indulge in plotting to murder the undesirables. And the bronies and homosexuals in particular. Though, rich people are next on my target list of hate. Well, they already are."
yeah you can't come here and be a faggot also are you one of those 99% faggots because if so just go

"Slaughter the bronies."
how about no
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

does jay even try anymore
i want to say she copy pasted this from somewhere, but i know better.

You may think you're superior...you are not.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Red Epoch wrote:does jay even try anymore
i want to say she copy pasted this from somewhere, but i know better.

You may think you're superior...you are not.
yeah i'm fairly certain she did at this point
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 pm

i always read these retarded things but not this time that's too edgy

this is is at the level of dragon's edgy dream where he talked about how he killed people with big swords and laffed it up
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm

seriously i'll just read this super edgy rant for you guys later if you want
huge fag
huge fag

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:36 pm

i did google searches to check it's validity and it's completely from their heart, not even copypasta
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: