OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LilNozay for next thunderdome recruit?

+8
trashboat
amsoautisticd8er
nerd crusher
corn
mega!!!!
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
admin
RICK ROSS
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

LilNozay for next thunderdome recruit? - Page 8 Empty Re: LilNozay for next thunderdome recruit?

Post by trashboat Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 am

whats his new account
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

LilNozay for next thunderdome recruit? - Page 8 Empty Re: LilNozay for next thunderdome recruit?

Post by amsoautisticd8er Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 am

Trashboat wrote:whats his new account
purcorp
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

money : 3394
bitches : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm

wat
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Lilnozay is rick Ross!!!!! I did some digging and I was able to reveal his true identity
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm

RZA wrote:Lilnozay is rick Ross!!!!! I did some digging and I was able to reveal his true identity
sounds pro as fuck
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 pm

5pac (lilnozay's previous account) got his videos put back up, as if it had been rolled back because all the comments from months ago are back

RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:33 am

cohen marlow wrote:I'm fast enough, a sakabato can't cut, but it will break your bones. My hands can kill you easily, "Iron needle strike" can stop your heart or ruin your lungs, so many pressure points I can use on you. Also I have a size advantage I was 6 foot 4 when I was 12, kept growing from there... till now.
me wrote:haha fag im 6'9 and i becnh press 700. i was in the top of my class when i was in the army and know sixteen different japanese fighting styles you think your gaybo little sword can defeat me you got another thing coming punk i trained myself to enjoy pain so your pressure points arent going to do shit i will rip your dick in half and shove it down your throat and skullfuck your eye sockets, faggot
cohen marlow wrote:I said I was 6 foot 4, when I was12, I lost all pain then, would you prefer me using a zanbato? I would only use the one pressure point, it causes swift death, I learnt many ways of the sword, and one to break your will.

I don't think you stand a chance, hence why I'm saying I will use these swords, because they cant cut you. You will end up broken on the floor, in one of our chambers, to be tested on, just like the ones who escape us. You are but an ant to me.
me wrote:haha you nigger whore. i will take a cement chisel and knock out your teeth with it, then i will take a sharpened pencil and shove it down your dickhole and then while youre screaming ill shit down your throat then ill break every bone in your body. ive watched over 10000 animaes and read 100 mangos, i know the way of japan inside in out and ive mastered karate-fu. you think your shitty little wooden sword can defeat me? you got another thing coming, sperg.
at this point im pretty sure both of us are just imitating copypastas we've seen
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 am

"I said I was 6 foot 4, when I was12, I lost all pain then, would you prefer me using a zanbato? I would only use the one pressure point, it causes swift death, I learnt many ways of the sword, and one to break your will."

what the fuck
ammer
ammer

money : 1175
bitches : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:41 pm

atheist annihilator wrote:"I said I was 6 foot 4, when I was12, I lost all pain then, would you prefer me using a zanbato? I would only use the one pressure point, it causes swift death, I learnt many ways of the sword, and one to break your will."

what the fuck
hhahahaha fuck this cheered me right the fuck up holy shit
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Zanbatō - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanbatō - Cached - Similar
Zanbatō (斬馬刀), an especially large, curved type of fictional sword used by characters in Japanese anime and manga. Books written about nihonto ( traditional ...

good stuff
ammer
ammer

money : 1175
bitches : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 pm

cohen marlow wrote:A zanbato isnt wooden, also, you're a lot smaller than me, and I actually have strategy, and I don't feel pain. In school, students would make me stay still, while they lined up to try to beat me, never felt it, thats why they did it. Also, I'm white, and just because you watch ANIME and MANGA, doesnt mean a thing. Karate-fu doesn't make sense, it's just karate, I mastered more then just sword-arts, I learnt many hand-to-hand combat types, and I modified all that I learnt, so you can't predict any of it. You would wake from, your "death" and find me nowhere.
me wrote:i know over 500 different fighting styles and while i was out in vietnam the locals trained me in the arts of ti-chi, the greatest fighting style of them all. i told you already neither i feel pain as when i was in a pow camp my body was use to pain when they poked me with their spears. im part asian, so at birth i was already near-adept in the arts of fighting and math. you think your gay little wooden sword can defeat me? you got another thing coming. from watching mangos and reading animas i could feel the power of asia's fighting techniques flow thru me, so if you think you wooden sword can defeat me you got another thing coming.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:03 pm

haha i love it
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

i'm shitting on some nerd named 'tomtheepicrobloxian' who is also a brony and tossing in 'Sent from my iPhone 5' will surely make him even more angry
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:i'm shitting on some nerd named 'tomtheepicrobloxian' who is also a brony and tossing in 'Sent from my iPhone 5' will surely make him even more angry
"epic robloxian"
Wow what a gay name
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 pm

RZA wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:i'm shitting on some nerd named 'tomtheepicrobloxian' who is also a brony and tossing in 'Sent from my iPhone 5' will surely make him even more angry
"epic robloxian"
Wow what a gay name
said that and called him a loser and he called me a hipperkrate for making fun of names
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:
RZA wrote:
"epic robloxian"
Wow what a gay name
said that and called him a loser and he called me a hipperkrate for making fun of names
lel
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:27 pm

TheLegitGuyonYT wrote:I'm slowly lossing faith in humanity. Please drop yourself off the face of our lovely planet please.
me wrote:HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WAT A HOMO duuude youre in no place to "lose faith in humanity" (which translate to: "oh god im such a huge faggot", btw) when you are fucking obsessed over a little girl's show made to sell fucking toys.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 am

hahahah this cohen guy makes me laugh. i dont know why he said "and I'm white"
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by amsogaydurr Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:49 am

i think hes just trolling as damage control now
amsogaydurr
amsogaydurr

money : 753
bitches : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:28 am

yeah i pointed that out on my channel a while ago
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 am

a new leader must arise
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:22 pm

cohen marlow wrote:diot, they aren't wooden, kung-fu uses weapons and fighting, TAI-chi is aerobics, I can even show you a book, wait... you can't read, you can't even read the facts. There is no proof of having sexual intercourse with an equine. I don't even need my swords, I have bows, daggers and dim-mak(death touch) mastery, and I can turn your mind against you. I'm glad I'm not entirely human, you have a few too many limits, the american government even legalised us(not talking about bronies). How do you like the fact that the government keeps so much from you, they can see whatever you post on youtube and other websits, as Edward Snowden said.
me wrote:haha idiot cohen marlow. ti-chi is the best fighting style of them all, idiot. see, here is a wikipedia article proving my point. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T'ai_chi_ch'uan do some research before you try to be a psuedointellectual. faggot. fool you think your arrows can defeat me well you have another thing coming cuz i got an arrow-sized arrow-proof vest somewhere on my body, so you got another thing coming. fool you think i know nothing about the government but you got another thing coming. back before vietnam i was a trained sleeper agent but i figured it out and unlocked that part of my brain to break the limits and now i have near superman strength. so if you think you can beat me you got another thing coming pal. its scum like you thats ruining the internet with your ponies.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:46 pm

cohen would be a great shitposter invite him to ottd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

loser bruiser wrote:cohen would be a great shitposter invite him to ottd
yeah if he didnt want to fuck horses
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm

RZA wrote:
loser bruiser wrote:cohen would be a great shitposter invite him to ottd
yeah if he didnt want to fuck horses
his shitposts are obviously le damage control troleing at this point i doubt he even likes horses he just wanted to stand up for all of the edgy kiddos
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next