OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

american culture

2 posters

Go down

american culture Empty american culture

Post by admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

im sick of the people sucking the 20s/30s/40s cock as "american culture" that isnt american culture at all you fucking faggots

doctorate of quality the great ol USA's culture is in two eras: the wild wild west, and the 60s-80s. the colonization of america is great and all but it's not representative of the american way that we know, it's just a fork off of england, and the 20s-40s is just a fork off of canadian history and other various european settlements. the fucking 60s is what people should be dickriding, with abbie hoffman sending chicago into martial law, 20somethings doing copious amounts of drugs while listening to their own homegrown bands, the 70s was the same shit, and the 80s was a bunch of big old patriots rolling around in their loud as fuck american wheels playing their 80s rock at full volume and not giving a FUCK

so why does everyone suck the 20s-40s dick? i dont get it, its not even an interesting time like the wild west was and doesn't reek of the real american attitude like the 60s and 80s were. i'd recommend reading "steal this book" if you want an idea of 60s counterculture, its very interesting (but buying it will probably get you put onto a CIA watchlist, so do as the title tells you to)
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

american culture Empty Re: american culture

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Because ww2 and ww1 and USA kicking sea chink ass.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum