OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox

5 posters

Go down

you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox Empty you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox

Post by huge fag Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 pm

seeing as every single attempt to do one on another game usually fucks up
huge fag
huge fag

money : 1287
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox Empty Re: you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm

no
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox Empty Re: you know it occurs to me that we could probably do otx game nights on roblox

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 pm

end of discussion
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 pm

i dont have roshit installed and its not available for opensuse

though it would be fun to unleash all that pent up skill on these shitty 2011ers who think they're ``oldfags'' despite having the skillset of a shitty dumb 09er who exclusively plays le tycoons and ``obbies'' doctorate of quality
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm

actually OTX should try invading roblox games at some point

the tears would quench the samoan people for centuries
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:27 pm

pwn police has arrived that would be quality

but no fucking game night with roblox games
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:31 pm

oaky wrote:pwn police has arrived that would be quality

but no fucking game night with roblox games
obviously but shitpost squad laying down the smack on kiddies once in a while would be godly

i remember going to chaos canyon some months ago when i had a nice winxp install and shitting all over faggots trying to use their le gear with that OP as fuck superball
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 pm

oh that reminds me when roblox released their overpowered as fuck scythe that was like 300000 wacky bux and i bought one and it was basically an instant kill on touch and made you half invisible and also sucked people in next to you
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 pm

oaky wrote:oh that reminds me when roblox released their overpowered as fuck scythe that was like 300000 wacky bux and i bought one and it was basically an instant kill on touch and made you half invisible and also sucked people in next to you
hahahahah

i remember when gear was initially released and there were only two swords, the orc blade and that one overdesigned as fuck sword
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
oaky wrote:oh that reminds me when roblox released their overpowered as fuck scythe that was like 300000 wacky bux and i bought one and it was basically an instant kill on touch and made you half invisible and also sucked people in next to you
hahahahah

i remember when gear was initially released and there were only two swords, the orc blade and that one overdesigned as fuck sword
brigand's sword i have it, think i sold it a long time ago i dont even fucking know
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Farm Status Player wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hahahahah

brigand's sword i have it, think i sold it a long time ago i dont even fucking know
i remember it being worth like 2000 robux when i last checked since it went off sale and all the fuckin newbies from 2012 were like WOW IT'S OVERDESINGED SO IT MUST BE SOO COOL

le reminder that i had a sparkle time fedora and sold that shit for 5000 RBX because i wanted to buy a couple hats and wasn't in the mood for saving up (never wore it, it's tacky shit)

it started a massive shitstorm on RT with all the fuckin "economic pros" who think they could dominate wall street because they exchange virtual vanity items online about "LOLOL WAT A FAG U COULD HAVE SOLD IT FOR TWICE AS MUCH" bitch i dont give a fuck doctorate of quality

Last edited by Amsoautisticd8er on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hahahahah

bloxy motherfuckin cola

the best
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 pm

oaky wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hahahahah

bloxy motherfuckin cola

the best
i remember when everyone started copying the scripts in it to make their own "drink machines" and shit

it was pretty neat stuff
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
oaky wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hahahahah

bloxy motherfuckin cola

the best
i remember when everyone started copying the scripts in it to make their own "drink machines" and shit

it was pretty neat stuff

me too
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 pm

i already went and killed people with bowling balls in an rp game

so maybe we can wreck shit together
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 pm

miffoo wrote:i already went and killed people with bowling balls in an rp game

le implying i would ever let proprietary software touch my beautiful strong independant thinkcentre doctorate of quality
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:53 pm

i think i have an impressive total of two proprietary packages on my thinkcentre, being flash and opera though thats quite a step up from windows where you'll have about two programs that respect your freedom installed, if that
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm

miffoo wrote:i already went and killed people with bowling balls in an rp game

wow ok that wasnt as funny enough to laugh at until i decided to drink my cherry cola and almost spit it out
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum