OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy penis why didnt i post about this

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

holy penis why didnt i post about this Empty holy penis why didnt i post about this

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 pm

i was in the computer lab during lunchtime as usual and there were these kids sitting in front of me (they're the kind of crowd that plays nintendo games and whatnot) and they put halo onto the school district share-drive so they could play against one another so i jumped on calling myself "XXXNERDKILLERXXX" and fucking stomped all over them because theyre all ghey and usually play platformers and RPGs or whatever the fuck

it was a wonderful thing
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

holy penis why didnt i post about this Empty Re: holy penis why didnt i post about this

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:i was in the computer lab during lunchtime as usual and there were these kids sitting in front of me (they're the kind of crowd that plays nintendo games and whatnot) and they put halo onto the school district share-drive so they could play against one another so i jumped on calling myself "XXXNERDKILLERXXX" and fucking stomped all over them because theyre all ghey and usually play platformers and RPGs or whatever the fuck

it was a wonderful thing
champion of the people
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

holy penis why didnt i post about this Empty Re: holy penis why didnt i post about this

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

wait, halo custom edition?
fucking badass dude

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 pm

spinnythings wrote:wait, halo custom edition?
fucking badass dude
i think he just said halo
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 pm

ive seriously never played halo i just listened in to them explaining how to play to one of their friends to get an idea and then played like i do when i play openarena (run around with all cylinders blazing)

i'm going to assume that it was CE though
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
spinnythings wrote:wait, halo custom edition?
fucking badass dude
i think he just said halo
yes i know what he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:ive seriously never played halo i just listened in to them explaining how to play to one of their friends to get an idea and then played like i do when i play openarena (run around with all cylinders blazing)

well if it looked like this then yesholy penis why didnt i post about this Halopc_battle

i play this when im bored because my laptop can actually handle it very smoothly since its from 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:09 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:ive seriously never played halo i just listened in to them explaining how to play to one of their friends to get an idea and then played like i do when i play openarena (run around with all cylinders blazing)

well if it looked like this then yesholy penis why didnt i post about this Halopc_battle

i play this when im bored because my laptop can actually handle it very smoothly since its from 2003
that would be it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm

so many asses were spanked
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

that would be it
if it were open source we could have a game night with it since it has direct ip connect built-in but sadly its not ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

that would be it
if it were open source we could have a game night with it since it has direct ip connect built-in but sadly its not ;_;
ive been flip flopping between winxp and opensuse so maybe someday
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 pm

all i remember is popping mothafuckas with that overpowered as fuck flying thing
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:all i remember is popping mothafuckas with that overpowered as fuck flying thing
its actually pretty crappy cuz it provides no protection whatsoever from anything fired at it but since you were playing against 2 guys nobody shot you lel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:28 pm

its nonexistent armor is made up for in being op

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 pm

spinny i dont know what the FUCK you're talking about but those flying purple things were invincible last time i played ce

the only halo i've ever played and the best
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:30 pm

when i was in a banshee no one could kill me
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Red Epoch wrote:when i was in a banshee no one could kill me
banshee thats what it's called

every time i jumped into the flying thing they'd yell "FUCK HES IN A BANSHEE" and then i'd proceed to terrorize them and it would be more of a game of "NERDKILLER IS ON THE LOOSE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" instead of blast each other to pieces
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 pm

they were so fucking bad at it holy shit

im not even good at the game but all they'd do is run around and spam their bullets at everything without any regard
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:they were so fucking bad at it holy shit

im not even good at the game but all they'd do is run around and spam their bullets at everything without any regard

they're using brawl techniques
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

miffoo wrote:

they'd be shooting at each other and id just shoot at both of them and kill both cuz of dat distraction
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
miffoo wrote:

they'd be shooting at each other and id just shoot at both of them and kill both cuz of dat distraction
look at the fags who are too stoopid to grab a sniper rifle and take out the banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 pm

how many kills did you get

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

spinnythings wrote:how many kills did you get
fuck idk i wasnt even paying attention to that
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hold f1 to see scoreboard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Amsoautisticd8er wrote:
hold f1 to see scoreboard
a little too late for that!!!!

i was too busy blasting bitches and eavestropping on them to give a shit about scorezz
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next