OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i hate the gaming community

3 posters

Go down

i hate the gaming community Empty i hate the gaming community

Post by Princess Daisy Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/nintendos-e3-2013-tearing-up-the-rulebook

"i honestly just wish that Nintendo would go the way of Sega and ditch the hardware...i really want to play every first party game they make but i don't want the system...just want a new mario or zelda on my xb1/ps4"

"I own a Wii U, and I bought it for 3 reasons: 3D Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.

Those are the franchises that I've loved on every Nintendo system since N64, and I was REALLY hoping to see more from these franchises at E3!

1. We did get a 3D Mario....but CAT MARIO...really? What about Mario Galaxy 3? Why in the world would Nintendo not build on that beloved series???? I really hope the new 3D Mario game is more fun that it looks!

2. WHAT HAPPENED TO ZELDA WII U THAT WAS SHOWN AT E3 2011?????

3. Not even a teaser trailer for Metriod? Really Nintendo?

I'm a patient man and I'm hopeful that Nintendo will announce something new soon, but I'm REALLY tempted to sell my Wii U to help pay for a PS4!!"

"ROFL at nintendo. ITS ALL ABOUT XBOX YOU FUCKS"

"'Nintendo's E3 2013: Throwing In the Towel'"

"Why the quotations around next gen? The Xbox One is still a next generation console. It's not ten years outdated like the Wii U."

"When I want to play games that are fun, but not graphically appealing, I grab my iPad or iPod. Nintendo continues to release consoles/games for a younger crowd. The one or two titles that would appeal to me don't warrant the purchase of a system. I'm 31, and speaking for my crowd of friends who play games, the fact that another Mario game is coming out carries about as much weight as a new game coming out for TurboGraphics16. Expect MonsterHunter to come back to Playstation in the near future."

"Its good for Nintendo that they have loyal fans but most of you are too young to even remember the NES, SNES Nintendo during its release. This casual friendly Nintendo was not the old Nintendo. Nintendo use to be as hard core as it comes. Do not defend Nintendos lack of pushing itself and this form of Media. Don't act like this Line up is the best because this is not the best Nintendo can offer. Second Holiday Season and no Zelda, no Smash, no Metroid. Where is the Old Nintendo? I'm not loyal to a brand, I'm loyal to an experience. I remember playing Tecmo Super Bowl on a Nintendo console only. I remember playing Metal gear Solid on a Nintendo console only, I remember playing Golden eye on a Nintendo console only. Don't defend Nintendo! Defend the experience. The PS4 will be 50 dollars more than the WiiU!!!! You know the value of the product, Nintendo has to drop the price. They cannot justify the WiiU costing 50 dollars less."

"If Nintendo drops the Wii U's price and puts out some different games that I'm interested in playing, I might buy a Wii U. I just see no reason to buy one. I must admit though X looked interesting."

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

i hate the gaming community Empty Re: i hate the gaming community

Post by admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

are you expecting anything from the IGN community now?
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 pm

ammy wrote:are you expecting anything from the IGN community now?
nothing but stupidity if thats anything
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by huge fag Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 pm

this is why i depend on the otx newscast for anything relating to games
huge fag
huge fag

money : 1287
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

huge fag wrote:this is why i depend on the otx newscast for anything relating to games
ammy's always got the freshest news
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: