OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit

2 posters

Go down

seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit Empty seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 11:11 am

i dont even know why i tried to tell this kid but nobody was online so i logged into steam so i could tell some of my friends from skool to switch over to skype or irc or something and i get this

7413: steam is good
god save tha queen: no it fucking isnt youre so retarded
god save tha queen: get ready for Seth to explain to you why Steam is a shit application buddy
7413: "becays epic memez valve sux"
god save tha queen: ya you can say that i know youre upset that I make fun of you when you toss EPIC MAY MAYS that you've never heard other people use around
god save tha queen: but steam is shit
god save tha queen: okay fag get ready for an explanation that you can tell all of your fucking retarded friends that use steam
7413: "valve sux origin is beter my epic hipster friend ammy told me"
god save tha queen: steam is not free as in freedom and most of it isn't even free as in beer
7413: "tjhepiratebay is beter"
god save tha queen: you need a fucking $100 license to place your own shitty indie games that you love so much as a tumblr hipster
god save tha queen: piracy is wrong nerd
god save tha queen: and a $1000 license to actually put those games on for free
7413: not really
7413: who cares
god save tha queen: yes it is are you fucking retarded
7413: are you going to put your shitty fucking indie game on steam
god save tha queen: well most of your favorite gayms are indie shit that you think is DEEP AND COMPLEX or just plain shit games like the walking dead comic edition dlc 45
god save tha queen: when you buy a game on steam
god save tha queen: did u know
god save tha queen: that youre buying a license to use a copy of one of steam's games
god save tha queen: you don't own the game you just get to play it it's like going to some kid's house and playing on their computer all day whenever you want for $60
7413: the fact that i am capable of playing the game properly is enough for me
god save tha queen: ya because steam is famed for its high quality bug free releases and incredible stability
7413: usually that's the dev's fault
7413: the only time i've seen a game be unplayable on steam was because scribblenauts devs suck
god save tha queen: ya except for the shitty code that valve forces you to toss in(copyright 2001) to make them work with steam
god save tha queen: unoptimized c++ shit
7413: fuk this gaem it wont work on my fuckin gtx 23 coputer
god save tha queen: ya i heard that a lot from you when you bought your $1000 garry's mod computer haha
god save tha queen: steam isnt free there's no way to tell that all of this shit isn't even backdoored at the moment
god save tha queen: there's no reason why valve wouldn't fuck all of its users
7413: steam is free
god save tha queen: did you ever notice how there are like 5 users with accounts from 2001
7413: you can download it
7413: and get on it
god save tha queen: ya free except for all of the features that need paid accounts
7413: and make an account
7413: and it costs 0 dollars
7413: buying games costs money
7413: get over it nerd
god save tha queen: it costs $20 minimum to add friends and do pretty much anything else nerd
god save tha queen: god youre retarded hahaha
god save tha queen: i guess you wouldnt know since you get your momma and papi to spend what $500 a year on shitty valve dlc
7413: valve hasnt released a good game in lijke 2 years
god save tha queen: if you buy games then youre not using steam because like i said steam sells licenses
7413: try again fag
god save tha queen: haha youre really desperate to qualify steam even though it doesnt give a shit about you
7413: it doesnt
god save tha queen: it's like buyers' remorse you regret spending $60 on licenses for games that valve can just take from you in five seconds if they feel like it
7413: neither does origin
7413: or any other gay hipster fag program ammy told you about
god save tha queen: even origin has less drm than steam's shit because they cant steal your licenses
god save tha queen: hahahahaha origin is less hipster than steam nerd every MAINSTREAM (oh shit) video game that kiddos play needs origin including on consoles
god save tha queen: steam is nerd shit that you losers use because nobody GETS THA REFERENCE
7413: what
7413: steam came before
god save tha queen: clients are fucking retarded you shouldn't need them to play GAMES
7413: and after like 2 years it got popular
god save tha queen: 'well my program came before urs!!!!!!!!'
god save tha queen: haha it was always popular valve started the retarded tradition of needing clients by forcing steam on anyone who wanted hl2
7413: and this matters because
god save tha queen: youre so retarded have you ever played a game without adding it to steam
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit Empty Re: seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 11:11 am

even flade pulls the 'amsk8r slavevvvvvvvvvv' card hahaha
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit Empty Re: seth tries to convince flade that steam is shit

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 11:19 am

7413: "valve sux origin is beter my epic hipster friend ammy told me"

holy shit lol
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 11:19 am

QUEEN OF QUALITY wrote:7413: "valve sux origin is beter my epic hipster friend ammy told me"

holy shit lol
he's such a hipster at this point that he thinks YOU'RE hipster because you're on the opposite spectrum of 'pc gamer(tm) elite(r)'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 am

you dont like X so you automatically like Y Ⓤ™®©℗(low fat)(high in fibre)(vegan friendly)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 11:38 am

doesn't realize free software exists

doesn't realize physical distribution exists (probably too heavy to get up and waddle to EB games)

doesn't realize video games (excluding grand strategy or STGs, of course) past the age of 12 is for mentally stunted fagkids who are probably failing middleschool from skipping class on a regular basis so they can hop on their DRM platform to talk about teh epik pootis
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 11:42 am

don't forget to send that to him
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 12:00 pm

i already wrecked him so hard he said "its like im talking to an autistic kid" but i sent that to ice the cake
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 12:01 pm

oaky wrote:i already wrecked him so hard he said "its like im talking to an autistic kid" but i sent that to ice the cake
le epic buzzwords
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

more shit but im not sure where i left off this is long

7413: hey seth
7413: shrek
god save tha queen: le may mayz(r)
god save tha queen: i bet u go to school with shrek shirts and tell people U DONT GET THE REFERNECE HAHAHAHAH
7413: yeah
7413: hes my best friend
7413: unlike you
god save tha queen: well im not your best friend haha
7413: yeah you are
7413: im not even going to block you this time lets just debate over this the entire summer
god save tha queen: cool when you block me it just shows youre trying to be mature haha
god save tha queen: its not like im trying to get a nerd like you upset i don't want to imagine your fat face shaking and tears falling into your doritos chips
god save tha queen: steam is shit
7413: no it isnt
god save tha queen: ya it is i already explained why but i guess you cant read
7413: oh yaeh well atlast im not as fat as your fucking MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god save tha queen: ok
god save tha queen: funye
7413: youre crying right now because i just fucking sickburned your fatass mom
god save tha queen: ya
god save tha queen: youre so upset right now that all you can say is funy reerences
god save tha queen: your juicy cute little face is stretched and contorted and your dick is flexing at the thought of getting to fuck micro
7413: oh yeah i dream about fucking micro daily
7413: good logic 100%
god save tha queen: well you worship him like a little retard
7413: 10/10
god save tha queen: you change your opinions hahaha 10/10 thats funny and original tumblr shit
7413: wow tumblr shit when i don't even post on tumblr?? yeah totally good logic seth
god save tha queen: ya you do
god save tha queen: and you read the shit daily i bet
7413: yeah totally!! all i do all day is read stupid tumblr shit while fucking masturbating to pictures of kenny totally
god save tha queen: haaha you still him by the fake names he gives you just like the bitches he cybered with until ammy showed them his real ugly face
god save tha queen: i guess girls don't want to get with a fat nerd who is proud he's fat or a nerd who doesn't even look cute anymore
7413: the names are just about as fake as "sethixzon"
god save tha queen: ya its a name i made up
7413: you won't give us your real name
7413: come on
7413: tell me
god save tha queen: kind of like the name ammy made up and tricked you into thinking you doxed him
7413: it's okay
god save tha queen: lel
7413: i won't tell anybody
god save tha queen: i dont see why you want my name retard if you had it you wouldn't be able to do anything with it since i'm not 18
7413: i want to just call you by your name
7413: maybe if you do that, i'll call kenny "micro"
7413: or whatever the fuck you guys think his name is
god save tha queen: i dont give a shit what you call him haha
god save tha queen: i dont know his name but it isn't 'nate' or 'kenny' or 'gordon' or whatever bullshit he fed you so you could keep sucking his friendless dong hahahahaha
god save tha queen: youre micros only friend it shocks me how desperate he is and how you don't see that
god save tha queen: ok if youre done then i don't have to run steam what else do you want to say about how unfunny you are
7413: i'm not honestly sure what to reply with
7413: it's like talking to some autistic kid
7413: oh wait i actually am
7413: sorry
god save tha queen: haha super ironic autism xD
god save tha queen: are you autistic it might explain why youre so bad at TALKING TO PEOPLE
god save tha queen: you dont like X so you automatically like Y Ⓤ™®©℗(low fat)(high in fibre)(vegan friendly)
god save tha queen: playing video games (excluding grand strategy sometimes) past the age of 12 is for mentally stunted fagkids who are probably failing middleschool from skipping class on a regular basis so they can hop on their DRM platform to talk about teh epik pootis
7413: you know what
7413: fuck you seth
god save tha queen: ya
god save tha queen: ok
7413: all i asked for was your entire tf2 backpack
god save tha queen: no you didnt you want it
7413: and you yell at me for an hour
god save tha queen: u know if you put irony in every single thing you say it just makes you look more retardede
god save tha queen: its like my edgy /b/ may mays like shrekkk!!!!!!!!!
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

he tried to make fun of your papa
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

damn i wanted you to source your quote, something like "Mr. Purinization, May 25th 2013"

good enough i guess
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

oaky wrote:he tried to make fun of your papa
now it's personal
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 pm

otx is family
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 pm

QUEEN OF QUALITY wrote:
oaky wrote:he tried to make fun of your papa
now it's personal
ya every answer he had was him trying to be funny with ironic quotes i dont think he said one serious thing in the entire chat because he knows he's wrong haha

this is like flamingdinner except white and less greasy
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 25, 2013 12:06 pm

QUEEN OF QUALITY wrote:otx is family
fast and furious otx
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

my name is bruno
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down