OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the cheerleader shows off her patriotism #2

+2
Magician
admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the cheerleader shows off her patriotism #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: the cheerleader shows off her patriotism #2

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 26, 2013 10:30 am

TrashBoat wrote:
oaky wrote:
TrashBoat wrote:
oaky wrote:back in like third grade we had this really old eraser called 'the magic cheese'

hahaha please tell
there's really nothing to it we had an eraser set called 'the magic eraser' but it was like fifty years old so it was brown-yellow and had holes in it so we called it 'the magic cheese'

unfortunately we had a special kiddo in our class who was special in the way that he ran up and down the side of the wall at recess and was only good at doing math quickly

so what happened was on the last day we had a party and we all got to make ice cream sundaes and he stuck one of the erasers in there and ate it like a fucking retard and we had to stop it to call his parents and ask if he was 'allergic to erasers' which i didn't know was fucking possible

hahahaha "allergic to erasers"

probably a precautionary measure because this kid's mommy was SUPER overprotective short of him short of being his teacher but he became less stupid at this point and more fucking obnoxious

the best thing ever was when I went up to where ammy used to live for a field trip and we had to swing on a rope and the kid fell half way and started crying

so then he tried again and he did the same exact fucking thing and we ALL laughed at him including the teachers and his DAD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2