OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ? Empty who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ?

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 am

Anybody ?
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ? Empty Re: who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ?

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 am

the fuck is that
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ? Empty Re: who has heard of the youtube channel "MyDarkJournal" ?

Post by Magician Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 am

Sounds fucking edgy.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 am

Can't really explain it

it is a series of downright mindfuck videos that are some how tied to a little girl and slendy

also the channel has randomly subscribed to people and pestered them
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 am

link63 wrote:Can't really explain it

it is a series of downright mindfuck videos that are some how tied to a little girl and slendy

also on an unrelated note why the fuck am i mike wazoski from monsters inc
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 am

naruto of internet scary stories
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 am

So dark and abstract, 10/10. Would subscribe.
link63 wrote:
That's sad.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 am

So in other words there another fucking faggy slender show

the reason this thread was posted was because like , a month ago some guy i was subscribed to did NOTHING but upload videos about the channel and started acting batshit insane

so i wanted to see if anyone else knew about it
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 am

Just looked through a few videos.
Gay.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 am

hold on ill give it a try
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:44 am

"madness
suffering"

hahahahahahaa this is shit already
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 am

https://twitter.com/ForgottenThrone

everybody has a twitter nowadays, even ghosts

why dont you?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 am

sounds like some dumb creepypasta maker
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 am

Red Epoch wrote:sounds like some dumb creepypasta maker
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyDarkJournal/videos?flow=grid&view=0

oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRYPTIC VIDEO TITLES SO SCARY
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 am

jesus loves me
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:sounds like some dumb creepypasta maker
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyDarkJournal/videos?flow=grid&view=0

oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRYPTIC VIDEO TITLES SO SCARY
SCAR-E
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 am

i wonder if i start writing inflammatory comments on his profile will da big scary ghosts come to get me
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:i wonder if i start writing inflammatory comments on his profile will da big scary ghosts come to get me
he'll make a creepypasta out of that
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:52 am

i see we are all on the same page , the fact that this channel is fucking terrible
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 am

it'll go like this

Um well today I went onto a fucking horrible channel and called some guy a fag andfjhafofoiugdfsy̳̥̞͊͑o̦̲̓ͪ̿͆͊u̥̤̟̬̟ͦͪ̿ͬ̄̈́'̣̞ͮ̆̐́̈́ͫr̻̗̟̉̌ͯe̻̼ͤ͂̂ͯ ̱͓̄̄ͫ̏a̲̟̰̱͙̥̭ ̘̲̬̝̾̉ͪ̔̿̿f̳͈̞̦̠̈́͌͆͗ͬ̓ͩu͇̱͎̖̘̗̰͋̐ͮͪͬ̓c̝̱̱͔͇͉̪̑k̭͈̮̝̯͈̙ͣ͑ĩ̖̦̐́̍n͉͕̻̥̻̑̓g͖̱͈̯̲̐̒̆ ͧl̤̩͙͖ͮ̔o̹̼͕͒ͦ͆ș̦͚̒e̤̩̿r̙̦̪͍͇̪̆ͨͭͅ ̮͎̬̪̲͕̱̍͋̎̌̓b͕͕̔̒ͨ̒̌ͨu̖ͨd̲̗̆ͦͫ͗̑d̘͙̙͇͙͎̣̍͛ͩy̫̩̯̞̺̽̄ͭ͌̍̾̈́ ̙̔ͭͤ͌ͧï͐t͈̮͓'̖̦ͨs͖͚̺͓̠̙̈ͤ̿ͯ͋ ̰͔̪̫̘̩ș̞͎̦͍̯͌̈̉ͧ͐̏ͅc͖̰̮̘͎̋͊̋͗͛̔ͥu̩͈̖͊͒m͇͎̗̋̔ ̳͂̐ͫ̉̽ͣl̤̫͈̥ͤĭ͔̭ͤͣͫk͕̻͊͐͗͐̚ĕ̲̦ͭͦ̏ ͖͗̏̂ͬ̌ͣ̚y͚ͫ͊o͍̰̥̰̖͒ͬͫͯu̩ͦ̑͆͛̏͗ ̹͍͍̩ͧt̳̮̻̻͓͙͚̓̚ẖ̟͙̱̏̏̂ͩ͑̚a͖̜̱̪ͮ̅ͣ̐̏̅̚t̺̞̽̌̆̚'̟̻̩̓̾ͦ̿̈ͅš̠̟͔̻ͫͨ̾ ̦͈̦̔̅̎̈́͂ͬ̐k̖ͭ̋ͫ̇̍ͨ͌i̤͍̫̫̲͛͊̇ͪ̎̈͌l̤̰̣͆̈́͌͗͛̂̾l̹̹̇̊ͅi̭̳̦̰͖̺n̙̩̻͔̊͊̾͆g̲̤͓̞̺̱̖̉̇͂̑͐̄ ̺͙̜Ö͉̜͚́̉̒̔ͥ̈͋T͚̠̤͉̃́̒ͤT̞̼̙̈ͪ̀̀̉͊ͦͅD͔̯̻̥̮ͭ̇́̌̾̐̇ w̳̻̘͒ͭͬ̓̏i̦̦͖̇ͮͪ̑̏t̓͂̅h͕̓̂̊ ̪̘̯̈͆̈́ͪ̍̒̍ÿͩ̎̈́ͭ͆o͙̱̯̤̣̩ͩͥ̔̚u̫ͦ̑r̤̮̙̗͈ͬͦ̈ ̪͔̝̿͛̾̓̚b͂̐̄̉͊i͈̟̙̦ͥ̅̓̀̚r̻͍̖̖̅ͮ͂ͩ͑ͩ̾d̖̲̟͚̻̠̈̍ͯs͔̱̥̬͉͎̒͆̒ͯ̃̅̏ ̳̼̞̩̈a̘͙͙͖͚ṇ̖͈͆ͯ͊ͨ̈͗ͅd̜̦̫̼̩̦̜ ̞̮̦͎̭͎͔̎̋͋̿̋ͥg̈ͩ̌ͯ͂͑ͫô̱̍͌̑ͪ̋s̜̲̫̬̞ͫ̇̔͌̅̒t͍̫̔ͮ̄̇̎s̙̳͓͎͕̈̓̓ ̩̉̓ͪ̑͂a̫͇̙̓̓̎nd̟̹ ̳͖̻̗̩ͨ̂ͨͥ̓ͫ̾ṫ͎̹h̖͓̜͇ë̖̥̺͇̣̲̣́ͮ̍̓ͫ̾ ̝̈́ͨ̒͆͗r̟e͉͕̺͙ͯs̗͉̼ͫͭ̏t̖̎̐͒͒̀ ̼̞̱̝̭͖o̬͉̱̙ͪ͆̓̒̔̉́f̳̹͍͚ ͚̽ỹ̺͔̋̓̅̆̄̓o̙̝̗͉ͅù̩̗̦̜͖̞ͅr͎̤͖̙͑̃ ̘̘̮R̠͑̎̾̄̎̍O̪̖ͣ͐̑ͩͪͫ̾T̥̮̂ͩ̅͒͛̉ ̳̥̎͌ͤ̔ͭͩ2͍̦̰̥̀̆ͥ.̗͕̹͍̻̆̎0̤̺͊͌̒ ̣̺̀́̈́͊b̞̝̜͇͕ͭ̑͗̿ͯ͒͂u͖̪̫͖̳̻̗̐͌ͪ̇͒ͪḽ͔̮̜͇̈́̈l͉̑͊͐ͧs̔͂ͧ͛̒ͩh̦̬̉ͣ̾̈̅i̋̄͊t̯͚ͅ ̗̯̘̌̾̚j̪̾u̲͖̬̐͊̂s̘͈̗͓̞t͔̰̘͇͐ ̠͖̤̭̎ͪ̈́̾̿ͦb̫ͯ̈̊ḛ͚͓̳̪̬ͅċ̪̦͉̟̜̑͌̄̒̀a̲̭͖̳ͯ̔ͮ͗̄ͪȕ͉͂̚s̖̩̘͉̭̦̔ͪ̿̚e̯ͦ̉ͧ̒̎ ͕̬͔͈̲̯̑ͣw̞̙̯͙e̩̠̲͉'͇̓̑̽̒͒͒͆r̘̹̙͎ͅe͚̾̉͌̎̆̑̃ ̼͓̝̲̰̼̩̏ͧͥͬͬ̚̚m̰̐͗ͭo͉̼̪̫̳͖͗͑ͣ̐ͮ̀r̘̐͗ê̪͕̣̜̙̫̫̇̚ ̥̪ͩ̉̅ï͇̝̣̮̰n͙ͫ͋t̼̠̰̳ͥ̋̊͛̃̄e͓͛ͤͫͥl̤͔̠̤̠̪͉̒̇ͧ͂̽ͪlͭ̂͗͒̈́i̮͋g̤͈̟̦̟͇̖̐ͫ͂͛̎̏ͮe͓̱͙͎̺ͦͅn͎̘t̮̎̂͂̐ ͛ͮ͂̽ͦ͒͊t̼̭̼̼͒ͩͧ͂̾̑h͒a̘͍̪͎n̩̖͔̟̗̝̊ͅ ̖̱͖̬͚͚̽̇R͈̪͙̤̤̘ͬ̾ͨ̇ͧ͑O̖̪͉̬̱̙T̺̮͙̎̓͋͆ ̼̭̫̗ͩͫ̋́̾̔ͧd̳͂̂͌o̼͔̼͕ͤ̈́ͮ̅͗̂̚e͙̰̬͇̘͖š̰̜̦̗͙̔n͍̂ͨ̃͊'̮̳̪̣̤̹̋̌͆̏͑t̮̘ͩ̊̏̎ͅ m͎͍̻ͭͮ̈́e̜͉͚͇̟̪͒͌ͪͅa̫͎̣͕̮̍̄ͨ̚ṋ̮̜̲͓͖̔͑̑̈́̄ͫ̚ ̐̂̒ỵ̩͆͆͌̀̊̄o̩̘̳̩̘̙͍̍ͣu̓ͪͥͬ ̮̳͕̟̝̼ͬͪ̚g̠e̻̱̬t͍̬̬ͧ̄ͤ͌̇̌ ̫̼̯̠̠t̼̩̻̞͉̰̲̿̏̈́ͬ̓o̭͍ͪ̿̀͑̆̊͌ ̜̭͈̜̩͓̜̊̉̒ͬ͒̓c̉̇̐ọ̣̱̩m̟̱͐ͯͫe̜̠̺̱̳̞̯ͬͨͩ̏͐͒̇ h͓̆e͕͈̘̺͆͛ͅr͍͉̙̠̮̺̗e̥͇̻̫͖ͩͅ ̲̮̲̠̥̾̑ͨ̓ͮͮ͗a̞̹̰̲͗ň͈̥̺͖̪͈̱͌̍͒ͮd̘̩̯̫̿̓̃ ͔̒͌̅̂ͣ͌s͒ͭ̂͂̑̚a̹̼̯͐ͮ̽p̻͔͙̱̝ͭ ͔̭̐̄̚t̳̹͈͖͛̓ḥ̩ͩ͛͆̌̌e̥̬̮͚͔̝͋ͤ̇ͬͥ̐ ̙̍̑͑ͧͪqu̜͍͓̠̜̭͆a͉̯l͖̭̍ͦ̄ỉ̺̖̤̙͚̯̩̀͆t̹̮̞ͥͥ̋̈́y͙͇̲͕̲͔͋ͩͭ̋͊̏͋ͅ ̼͇̄̅̋̎o͚f͗ ̻͇̺̾͑̉͌̔ͥ̾o̬̮̗̬͕͙̅ͅu͌ͪ̀̏̏r̦̓ͥͮ̿ ̥̯̳͓̖͇͉ͦ̉̇̎g͔̽l̤͕̤̹̬̓̃o̩̺̗̞͖̗̟͆̚ř̫̖̩͇͍̪ͪ̅iͧ̓̇ͭ̌o͎͌̈̆̋ͦ̐̇u͍͍s̗̻̀ͧ̌͒̔̒ ͓̻͈̟̪̱̒̅͌̇ͅf͍̳̥̌ͣ̒̅̀͆ͧo̯̼̭̺͉͖̪ͩͭ̿ͧ̚r̹͙͇̯̘͍͕u͙̗̖͈̖̹̓ͪm̺ͬͩ̃̏͒̋ ̟̠̘̘͖͕̗̃̑͗ͪw͙̤̟͕̻̜̗͂͂ͯ̅͒i̼̘̘̖ͤ̚ͅt̳̣͍̭̣̩͍̉͒̅hͫ ͈̫̟̞̦͌̐ͨ͐̈́͒y͓͇̯o̪͙̻̹̰͓ͭu̪̭̳̥̟͈ͮͦ̊̽r͔̘̯̞̣̼̗ ͉͐͒ͧb̳̥͈͇͂̄̃̐̋ͅũ̫̙͈̩ll̹̰͍͈͈͎ͯs̠͇̬̱̩̦͌̃̂̏h̰̘̩̎̃ͪ̔͌i͓̪̯̻̮̱̮̔ͤͧ̅ͬͭ̅t̪ ̑ͨ̅̀ͤI̟̙̬͇̥͕̰̋̂ͥ̐͐ ̩͕̬̭̣s͚̩̭̫̱ͬe̟̤͙̠ͫ͋ͨ̉̉r͇͎̼̲ͣ͒ͤ̇̓i̱̝̱͎͖͍̻̊̎̀̋̈́͑o͛̓̿ͣ͒̔͋u̹ͣ́̈́̇̓ŝ͊̏͑̌̑̎l͍̹͕̲̰̜͛ý̮̤̜̥̣̹̓͗ ̭̗̺̼͛̅͒̐͊ͧ̇h͕͎̫̟ͧ̋̈́̌ͧͨȏ͙͍͔ͦp̝̰̹̗̣̥ͬ͆͐ͥ̀ͬ̈́e ̼͇̘̬̤̺̮͛̽̌̄̒̐y͚ͯ͐̀̍ͣoͬ̾ͦ̚ȕ̖͕̜̮͖̆̾ͮ̚ ͚̰͙̰͖ͣ̋̉d̟͙̳̱̥ȋe̮̙̭̦͈ ̟̬͍ͦ̊̆̇̓͒̋i͔̤̩͚ͅn̪̦̠̱ ͖̪͎̺̘̩̖ͥ̇͌a̻͈̩͔̼̦ͥ̓̂͌̔̽̿ ͛͑͑̚f͙̝̯͇̩͇̒ͩ͂ú͋̿ͧ̂̃ͦc͖͌͊̓ͭͧͤk͍̝̇̎ͬ͐ͯ̋i̟̟̗͕̘n͍͖͋ͣ̿̓ͦ̚ǧ͙͔̦̩̝ͨͥ͂ ̥̏̆̓f̭̖̹͎̩͕̔̎iŕ̳̳̬̈́̓͛ͭ̓ͤe̺̩͔̳ͪ̑ͤ͂ ̟̞a̺̲͕̓̎ͦ̓ͬn͕̹͖̥̱̩͈̉ď̲ ̤͚̾̈̇î̭̭̺͍͓ͥͤͨ̓͛͑f̼̝ͬ ͊̏̏I̊̄ͤ̇ͫ͛ͧ͂ ͦ̒̂̂͛̽̋e͆́̔̒̏̄̑ͩvͣ̆̄̊ͤ̓͊̚e͐̍͛̓ͥ̇ͭ͗͂r̾͋̄͆ͪͣͯ̊̌ ̊̈͛̔̋̔f͐̽̄ͫ̚ĩ́̽nͥͥ̓̄dͨ̑ͪ ̋̿̽ÿ́ͤ̈͂ͬ̄̒̚oͭ̋u̐̌ ͗̓̈̇I͛͑͐̏̉̿ ͧ̅̿̈́́̇w͋ͤ̐̚̚iͣ́l̈́̌̒̏͛̿̊ͦl̀ͤ̑̋̐ ̋ͮ̏̔͗r̉ͧ͌̉i͗͐ͩ̄͒͂͊͑̚p̍ ͧͮ̊͗̓̌ȳͮ̄̐͑̚oͪ̏̈̉͂ū͂̆ͦ̒ͩ́ ̇̌̏̑a͐ͩ̎̀ͬ̍pͫ͒̒ͮâ̽ͩͮ͋ͯ̔ͨr̉̀ͫͧͦ̄̚t̄ͩͩ̌͋̾̀̚ ̉̓̀ͥ̋͋̀͒l̽ͦͧ͌ͪͣi͂̍̒͌ͬ̾͋ḿ͒ͤ͒̆̌̑bͬ ͛ͬ͑̿̈́͂ͯͥf̿̀ͪ̉ͪr͛̂̂ͤ̀o͋͆̀̈́̇̽̒̅mͫ́ͭ ͊ͥ̽͊̓l͐̈́i͌ͤmͬ̅̓̍̏̍ͩb̾̆͌ ̉ͬͩ̓̍͋ͧ̽lͩ̉͋̅̄̊iͮ̽́k̿͋̽̀͌e̒ͮͬ̒̊̈́͛ͧ̄ ̔̑̽͂ṡ͗ͩͯe͌̂̑r̐͐ͪ̽͊ͪi̍̀ͤ̈͊ͬoͤ͗̂̓͐u̒ͧ̆ͫ̔ͦs͊̈́͊̈́l̊ͫ̿ͥ̓yͫ̾ͯ̅ͬ ̓̒͛y͌̊ͫͪͣ̇̚oͬ̉͌̎̅͐̅u͆̍̎̾ ͤͣͦ͐̍͊̈̇mͤ̒̈́ͪ͑͌̓i͌ͪ͋ͦ̓̄g͒h̓t̓̈́͋ͯ͗ ̌͐̈́̏̊̔͆̚w̐ȁͥ̉̂̅͒̍̒n͂̑̂͐ͩ͛̓tͦͥ ̈́ͯͦͤͯtͤ̇ͮͬo̊͊̐ ̋ͪ̆w̾ͨ̇͌aͯ̍̎̏t̋̒̾ͫ̏̑̚c̃̆ͫ̈́̅ͪh̃̂ ͥͮ̆͆́͛̚y͑̂͂̊oͪ͊́̽ͣͯ̃̓ͧŭͪͥ̉r̈ͣ ́͛͋ͯ̈̓ͩ̚b̄ͫ͆̀ͫ̿a̓̈̾ͤͮ͊̓c̒̄̐̽̇̉͂̽k̈́ͮ̿ͤ ̈ͮͮͨp͂̆̊̓ͤͯͥͩaͨ̔̽̑̄̔̃̊l̀̌̈͐ͧͧͤ͆ ͨͪ̒̌͋b̐̋͆ͦë́̌cͦ̒̄̓ͩ̈́a̿̏̂ů͛̒̐͐s̅̓e̐̂̈́̽͋̒ ͂͒ͣ͐ͤ̉͊ͥIͪͭ ͗ͩͨͦ̔j͗̓̓ũͪ̾̏sͯ̽̈̐ͧͦt̍̎̔̓͛͋ ̈́t̓ͩͫ͊ͣrͯ̈aͪ̽cͪͯ͑͆eͫd͂̂̊̿̾͛ ̓ͩ͋ͮyͯ̂̈̊̿̓ő̓u͐̋͑r̄ͭ͑͂̈́ ̔ͯ̅ͦ͂͆Ì̒ͩ̈̋̎͊̚P̽͑̅̓͐͐̏͌ ̀̎ͫ̎t̍ͬ̑ͫh̓͂̂ͦͬ̃r͒͐̀ő̔͑͌̿̃ͫü̆̓̓g̎h͊ͣ ͬ͑̃͛́y͐͂̊͋̀ő̉͒ͬ͋ͯ̌̀uͨͥ̂r̃ͧ̽͑ ͋͆̾̿ͩͣ̃͐V̑͗̋̾̇̂ͫ̋P̑̆͂̅Nͨ̏͆ͬ̿̎͆ ͧ͌̉̾̀̿͂͂s̾̃̑̃͒ôͭͥ͋ͥ͒ ̇ͮͨͣͤ̍y̍oͯ̓̉̅͐̾u͊̎̊̑̓̿̌ ͑̑ͤmͥͪ̑ͪ͐̓i͗̋͌̊ͬg͛ͦͬ͗ͫͭh̾t͆̾̉̈́̓͛ ̋͋ͮw̾ͩa̋ͧͨ̏̆ͨ̅n̍̄͑̇ͤt̓ͦ̚ ̍̊ͤ̈͆ͤ̍ͯtͯ̎͂ó̀ͯ̓͑͆ ̈́̓̓ͭ̌w̿a̎ẗ̈̿́̌͆̚c̓̋̓ͦhͤͥ̇ ͤy̎͊̏̓̉o̊̉ͨuͦͮr̿ͤͬͤͥ ̿̽ͫ̇ͥͮ̍̌͌bͯ̍̈̇̈́a͊́̋cͯ̑̈kͩ͂ͪ̅ ͧ́͌ͧͫ̆̔̚pͯ̎̍aͧ̇̐̚l͊̋͛̌̌̀ͫ ̅̃̔̈b̌͊̐̑̒ͮ͛e̅ͦͯ̚c̒̈a̓̒ͬu͗s̿̋͗e͌̒́ͭ ̊ͥ͗ͭ͂̚Iͫ'ͨ̍͌͋̽͛̋ͪm̿ ̐̐͂̏äͬ̇̍̂ͣ͛͒n̾̾̓ͮ͛̓ͣ̋ ̾́̆͐̈́͛ͮ͐ͯe̿̿ͬ͐̓̽̾x͂ͮ-ͯ̎̌̓̂̔ͨ͒͒m̊̈̉̓a͊̏̋̋͆rͤ̒ͩͧ̚i͌̒̃́̀ͤ̐̎̚n̽ͮ̽ẽͪ ͯ̎̈́̃̃aͥͪͮn͑ͬ̒̆͑̋d̈́ͦ̉̊ ̅̓̓͐̍̃y̆̚oͩͣ̇ŭ'ͤ͗ͣ̐̉̆r̍̇̎eͤ̅ ̉gͥ̀̈oͤ̔͒̿͛i̇͋̒̊nͧ̅ͫ̉ͥͯgͯ ̓̽͑ͯtͦ͐ͪ͋̋̓̌̊o̒͂ ̔ͩ̾̋b̑̅̍̉̽ȇ̐ ̓͆͗̋͂ͨs̉̒̓ỏ͂̌̿͑r̆͆ͤr͋̔̊͑ͭ͒yͬ̂͗̿̔͛͌ ͋͛ͮͧͯ̉̀͑͋tͪ̄̋̋͆hͭͨȃ̾ͯ̆̄ṫͥ ̿̄͊̆̅ͧy͊̌oͤͬ͆̔͊̃̊u̔̔͗ͤ̾ͮ͗ ͤ̾̾c̓̋ͮ͒̒̍a̎͗ͦͩ̃͛̆l̏̊ͨ̃̅ͯ̓lͪ̎̃ͤ̓͌̋̓eͥ̉͐͒̍̓d̈́ͮ ͗̈́̓m͐͋ͦ̆̑̃͌e̽̔̅͛̾ͥ̅̚ ̋̈͑ͮ́̐͂ͫa͑ͥ̓͒̇ ͛̃ͫ̆ͯ̓͋̍ͮf̋a͛ͪ̏̓̊̿͐̉g̈́g̉́o̊t̏ͯ͒͛̾ͭ̀̔ ̽ͤ́o͑͑n̋̃ ̓̇ͩ̽̑̏ť̎ĥͩ̋̿̆̽ͭe̔͛̾̽ ͦ͂̇̔̂iͫ̇̓̏̑̊͊̊n͂ͥͨt͒̂̚e̎̎̓̚rͧ̇̎͊͗͆n̓̊ͬͥe͗ͬt̉ͮ̾̽̆I͐̇ͩ̀ͨͭ̈́ ͮ̉̄̊͐̚d̓͊ͫ̂iͩ̄̈́ͧdͣ̉̚n̍ͯ̋̊͌ͫ̔ͮ̚'͊̍ͣ͑̔̃̀ͧ̈ťͯ̔̽ ͮͥ͂ͪ̌̐͐ͤs͒͆̇e̎̓̌rͤ̄̊̓͋̎̉̌̎vͧ̇̐̚e̅ͦ̌̽́ͮ ̾ͧ̆̅̾̿m̍̊̃ͤͣ́ŷ̾̒̃ͧ ͑ͬͫt̃̆i͗ͪ̄ͩͩͤm̈́ͬ̈́̈̄ͯͪ̚e͛͂ͦ͐ ̾̈j̓́ͦ͛ͨǘͩ̔͒̉̾̚s͆ͩ̐͛̇ͯtͥ̌ͫͫ́̌ ̉̇͛̍̊ͨ͑t̓ͦ̌ͦͯ̐o͆ͨ ͧ̋̔̓̿͌ͦ̐c̊̾ͦ̔̀͌̅ͦͯoͨ̿̑mͧ̓ͮë́̉̎ͪ̎ͨ ͨͨ͊b͆̅̏̈̎͛̋a͗ͤ͂̾ͮͫc͒̄k̾̓̈́̾ ͯ͛a̓̍ͮ̈͒n̑ͪ̄̌ͭ̇dͧ̀̇ ̒̋͑̐ͮ̇ͫ̿h̄͊̈́ͤ̓ä́v͗ͯ͑eͮ̔ͩ͗͐ ̓̿̐̅͐̋yͦͪô̋̆̅uͦ̈̑ ̈ͩ͂f̋̋͂̈á̊g͆̍g̒͗̓͌̑ͪͮ̓̈ȯ͛͌̌t͛́͊ͫ͑͐̌s͂̉̔̑̋ͤ̇͂͌ ͭ̿͌ͫͨͨͥp̓͐ͩͦ̈o̊͌̔̃̐̓͌̈s̊ͪtͬͪ͒͋̔ ́̇̊ͮ̊͆ͩͧsͭ̽ͤ͐hͨ̓ͤͨ̎i̽ͮt̏̔̊̓̊̆t̔̀ͯͧ̑ͧ̋ỳ̑ͫ ͩͪͧͯ̋̐̌̐́r͊̈́̋̑̉̎̿͊e͗̃̿̊ͦ͑ͭ̆f̒͊ėr̄͛ͫͦͬ̈́e̔̃͂̍ͯͪn͐̋̌ͧͦċ̅͊̾̄̀e̊ͭ̅ ͑̈́̀̆̿́͂ͯtͣ̌̐̿h̐̔̑ͥr̈ͬȅ̓aͨ̒ͨ͋ͩ͐ͮ̈d̂ś͂ ̏͋̔̅̐̅̆͋i͋ͧn͑̄ͬ̎ͯ̿͋͆̚ ̾̋͐ͣ̌̋m͑ͤ͆̉̔ͨ̉͌y̋̂́̋ ͬ͗̆̇ͮͩf̉͐̀ͫaͨ͐̑́̿͗̆̚v͛̉̓ͪ̂ͦ͋ôr̂̍i͋̾͐ͩͩ͋̽ͬt͗̓͗̀̉̒ͪͯé̀̆̒̇̂ ͩ̒fͨ̔̾͛ͨͯỏͯ̊͋̉̂̔r̎ͨ͂ͣͫ̓̆̊uͫ̈́m̑̅ ͒̽͂ͯ͋̃̊̉̈t̍̔́̈́hͦi̔̈̏͌̌͗ͩs͐̋̋͌ͤ͊̌ͤ ̈́ͦ̐̐̏̍̿̚i̋͑͒̆̃sͨ͋ͣ ͦ̽s̈́͊ͤ̈́̉͂̚oͬ͒̃̅̿̿̌m͗ē ̾̊̅̓ͧo̾ͯ̋ͤͣͧf͊ͥ̏̋̓͑ͦ ͨṫ͌͒h͌͗ͭ̚e̓̈ ̅ͦ̌ͫ̏dͥ̉͆ͪ̒̚ú̍ͨͫ̉̌͂m̌͋̄̑bͫͪ̌̿̐ͯͪȇͩ͑͐̒̉s̀̄̂͐̑tͫ̓͊̀͐̍͌ͦ ͤ̒͒̋sͦh̋̍iͧͥ̋͋̅̆̎ͥtͩ̈ͧ͗͑͒̽̃̽ ̑ͬ̆̈ͩ̑ͫ͗I̊̆ͤ̽̓͐ͧͫ'̎̄v̌ͦ͛̑e̽ͧ̋̌̌ ̑̅͊é̉vͯ͂͋ͨ̾̇̚eͩ̽r̀̚ ̅̈͂s̊ͦͥ̚e͐̅̑͗̔̾ͪ̽e̾ͨͦͩ͌̎͆nͬ̔̄̿̓̆ͪ̔ ͣͣ̈aͣn͑̃͗dͪ̓ ̾ͩͫ̚I͋̿̿̽ͯ͛ ̽̊́ẅ̽̏ͫ̇ͪ̀ͫi̓̋ͯlͧ̀̾͂ͥͮ͂l̿ ͮͬ̚m̍͑ͪͤͫa̅̈́̈́͐̈́̀̇̽ͬkͪ͊͒ͧͭ̓ė͗̾̍ͭͥͬ̌ ̆ͤ̋̋̋̊̾̚y̑͛̅o̅u̍̿ͫͪ͛ ̐ͧr͊̃̓̑ͯ̐̇ẽͤ̍̓͛̉ǧͩ̿r̄ͬͦ̈́ͨe̎̌ͯ̚tͫ̃͑̐ ͒ͮi̅ͣt̓̇͆ͬ̃̽ ͧͫ̈͌b̒͆e͒ͩ̅ͭͤc͆ͮͫͤ̚ǎ̚u͑̅̑sͤ̓ͩͧẻ̂ͩͦ̔̃̓̒ ̈ͧ̽Iͮ̾ͯͭ͆'̄̚m͆̉ͪ̏ ͗̿ͩͮ͒̏a̋̂ͩ̒ͭl̉̎̔ͥ͋͋ͪ̾̀sͤ͂̂̚oͣ͑ͨ̏ͥ͆ ͩͧ͑́̿̒͊a̾̍ ͋ͮmͦ͛a̓s̄ͮ͗̋̋̔͌t̑eͨ̒̂̍͆ͮ̾́rͨ̍ͯ ̌͐̀ͪc̿ͣl̾ͣ̓ͩ̂̓̅ͪ̅aͭ̄͑̿ͧ̀͊s̐̍̃s̅͗̐͌̆̌ ̈̋ͬ͂̈͂h̋̾̏ͨ̈ͦ̚̚ȁͫcͤͬk̆͑̔͐e̍̇rͧ̑ͪ̈́̓̾̈́͆ ͣ̊ͮ̓̇̑́͑åͫ́ͧnͦ̒ͩͭͬ͊͊dͩͫ̀̌ͧ ͪͭ̊i͊̑ͭ̈́͊̎̌̑̚f̿ ̎̀ͦͥͮͮẏ̀̿o̓ͫu̔ͩ ̃̊̊̌̐ͨ̚ṕͯ̋oͣ̆̏͌̿̾ͥ̓s͊tͨ̐͐̓̀ ̇ͬͮ̃o̓͒n̎̍e̽́̃͌ͨ̌͑̋ ́ͥ̾m̽ͦoͪ̓͆͐ͧͦr͊͐͐̔ͤe̅̂ ͛̃̾ͩͥͫ̇̚oͯ͐̋͆ͤͦ̃f͆͆̾ ̇̋̚t̎͗h͂̌̈́͌̈́̓̓ͩe͗́̏ͫsͤ̈́ͩe͌ͮͩͤ̇ ͂ͩͯ̐ͨ̀ͣ͋tͦͤ̓͌́͋̉͂̎ḧ̉͌̑r̉ĕ̇̏̇̑́̔a̋̎̓d̓ͧͯ̎s̔̌́̔ͮͣ̚ ͐ͩÍͮ'̓̿̔l̓ͦ͒̾͒͒̇l͊̊ͫ͋̋ͯ̏ ͐͆ͤͥ̂ͣm̾̿̒̉͑ͪ͊̄a̿̅ͮͥͧk̆e̒ͣ̊̽̑͊ͫ̓ ͑̐̾̽ͪͭͮ̃y͋ͧͮ͌ͪoͧͤ̂̾̌̈́̊͂ú̀͂̊r̊̌ͪ̿ ̌͐͋ͧͮ́ͣf̿̓͑̇͊̆̒ͧũ͐ͫ͒c͑ͪ̇̈́̓͊ḱ̿̐̾̑̒i̽̄̈́̓̈̏nͧͭ̀̒ͣ́̄̅gͦ̂ ̇͂̎̀cͪͣoͥ͌ͥ̍mͦ̎̓̓̔ͤ͌̾p̏͑ü͂t͛̒̃̿ͫ͛̇̚e̓͂ͨřͩ̉ͧ̆ͫ ̀e̅͑̀ͣ͐̉x͊ͫͤ͐̿ͬͪp̏̓͊̂̒ͩ̌l͆͆̿͒̇̆͂ͭŏͥ̀̅͐ͯ͋̾̑d̃ͭ̏̐́̿̈́̽e̎ͦ͗ͬ̓̎͌̈́ ̎ͨ͑̌̓̊͊̊yͭo̽͊̓u̅̊̉̽ ͬͧͤ́ͭf̍ͩ̔̇u̽͊̽ͣc̅̀ͧ̈́̉ͨͤͣ̚k̐̔͆͛͐iͭ́ͫͨn̈́̆ͩͪͯͤ̾̇͂gͥ̔̒ͬ͛ ̃͌̅ͦͬ̉̓̆m̃͆̈ͫͥ̐͒́aͣ̐̑̀̈̂͛̅g̑ͩ̓̑gͤ̚ót̓̅̈̅͛̓͑ͧ͐ ͪ̀̂̋ͣIͫͦ́̚ ̑̓̑͒̐̚A̒̄ͫ̒ͣ̔̉ͩM̅̂ͪ̓̾̓͛̈́ ͂̓̽̐̂̓ͤ̈́̚Sͧͬͯ̽O̐̊̐́ͬ̾̔ ̒̌F͒̄Ü̏ͦ̅̍ͥ̔ͦͣCͮ̒ͤͣͫKͥ̈̊Ĩ͌ͦN̈̽̉̽̽ͪĠ̍̾ͧ ̅ͫ͐ͯ͐̔ͩT̈́̿́̏̓̽I̔̔ͪ̆̎R̓̇̈́E͛̀̍̓̽ͭ͑̅̉D̔̍̍̇̉ͣ ͯ͑ͬ̆̂̿̿ͪOͤͮ͐͋̍ͦ̍̐̅F̏ͩ͑̿̾ͫ̌̚ ͬ͒̏Y͑̐Ó̈́̈́̇̀Uͤ͆̊Rͭ̎̾̆͑ ̀̐͂͆ͤͩ͐̏Sͪͨ͛͋ͪH̾̽̔̄̚I̔͌̚Tͪͬ̄̌ͬͮ ͦ̈Y̌̄̏Öͫ̈U̍ͥ̆͐̈̿ͪͬ̍ ͨͮ͌ͩ̃̾G͊͗̓̈E͒ͧT̔̒̓͒͗̊ͦ ͐̓͐́Y͐̊̋̄Oͨͭ͆U̍̓R̓͋͂̿̇ ͐ͨ̓F̅͑̇U̔ͫ͛̾̈́ͩC̉͊̚K̒̂́Ỉͭ͆̔̐̋Nͩ̔̈ͯ̓̋̚̚Gͣ̏́ͩ ͛̈́ͩA̚SͯͪS͗ ͒͐́̄̉P̋̌ͬͧ́ͥ̔̊Ä́̾͗S̓̉T͐́̿E̒͐ͭD͑̽͊ͮ̅ͮ̾̚ ͬͭͬ͋ͤͣAͬ͐̈́̏ͫͤ̔̏̾Sͪ̾͛ͫ͑S̔̔̓̏Ē̃Ṡ̂ͦͦ͌̍́̔̓ ͬ̓ͤͣ̂ͬ̃̿͂I͛ͧͮ̇ͩ̈́N̾̒̐ ͊̋̌̈͑̉̏̄T̍ͤ͊Hͧ̈ͨĀ̓T̽ͥ ͌͌Fͪ̆U̚Cͭ̔K̒́̓̀̈́̀ͩİ̆̿̑ͩ͋͐N͂ͯ̏́G̾́ͨ̌ ̓̂̅̽F̔ͬͬ̐͊ͤOͦ̉ͦ̆ͨŘ̈͋ͨ͆ͬͣ̍U͗̀ͤ̓ͥM͒͒ͭ̃̑̽͂̚ ̍̍ͪȐ̉̋̓I͗̐̓G͗̑ͩH̓̓͗̂ͪ̌̊ͬTͥ̋͗̊ ̀ͦ̔Nͯ̌ŌW̏͋ͬ̓ͥ̀ ̓́͗I̐ͫ͒ ̉͌ͣ̈́S͐̓̍ͦ̇ͯ͋̽Ẅ́͗̚Eͬ̓ͯ̆̚A͆͌͊ͤͩͧͪ̚Rͪͯ̓͗ͯ͆͂̚ ͐ͤ̉͑̇ͧ̚T͑̔͐ͪÔͥ̅ͨ͛ͦ̉ ͂ͩ́ͪ́̈́͊̇F̃ͦUͧ̄ͧͨ̓̓̔̏ͧC̔͊ͬͦK̆͐ͫ̚I̐̄͌͗̓͂̑̅Nͧ͂ͥͨͦG͒̓ͯͯͯ̇ͬ͐ ͆͋̉Ĝͦ̾Oͩ̄͗̔̇̏Dͥ̓̓ͦ̈́̚ ̑ͦ̐͌̍ͥ̂̓I̅́͒̏̒ ͭ̾̏Wͧͨͩ̾̎͐̏Īͦ͊͒̃̋̔ͨLͪ̌̇̈́͗L͒̈͂͐́̽̄ͩ ̽̃̊̆̈̐R̄I̔̓̾͂̚̚Pͮ̓ͬͬ̋ͮ̆ͮ ̑͆̋̊̂̓̉ͦ̀YͬO̐ͪ̀͌͗ͥU͂̎ͩͤR̾̈ͥ̚ ̇̎͊ͯ͋͊F̈́ͭ͛͆̾U͛̇͑̓͌̈͊C͊͆̎ͧ͑̿̃K̆ͫ͋̊͑Iͧ̏͛̑ͪ̌̃͊N̍̔ͯͫG̉́̽ͥ̀ͮͮ̃ͪ ͗ͩ̏͂ͩ̈A̎ͣ͑̌̑̾̚̚N̽ͮ͊ͦ̋ͯỦ̾S̾ͩͪ̌͑ͦ ͬ̈́̏͗Ȏ̒̋̌̍̆̿͑̉U̇ͩ̊͂̽ͣͫͥTͨ̈͌͊̈͗ ͪͤͫŎͤF̋̄ͦͫ͆̽͒̚ ̽̑̽̐̔̉ͤŶ̉ͦͤ͛͛Öͫͦͯ͂͛̈́͒Ǔ̀͑R̔ͬ̌̒ ̎ͨ͛̍Aͨͯ̽͆S͗ͨͧ͐ͩ́́S̋ ̀̇ͧͧA͋̾ͫͥ̎ͮ̍̅N͗͒̉́D̀̂͌ ̈S̏ͮ͑ͭT͛ͣ͋ͧ̑̒̚Ű͂ͧ̓ͭ͆ͣ̒ͬF̎̓̈F̅͗̎ ̃ͣ̔̆̑ͤI̓ͬͨͫ̊̓ͯTͩ ̃̅̈Ȋ̽ͤ͊̑NͧT̉̿͌̽̆͌ͩͭͧOͩͬͬ̽ ͨ̓ͫ͌̽̑YͤǑ̌̃U͗̄̾̔̋̇͋ͣ̑R̐͐ ̀̈́ͫCͩ͒̊̔̍ͣ͛̀̐ỎͮL͐̀ͥO̓Ṅ͛̈ ͭ̉͗̇Y͋O͋ͦͨ̇ͧͨ͊̀ͯÛ̚ ̂ͫ̎͆F̓̃̄ͬ̅͗̎Ůͩͪͨͭ̋̎C͂K̋ͩͧ̔ͧ̆̊Íͧ̌̑̅̏̔̚N̍̈́͐ͯ͌̿̚Gͪ̇ ̍̓D̓ͤ̂͑I͆̎̃̇C̀ͯ̏̔̊̄̒ͦ̅K͗ͨ̒ͯ̑ ̇̽̍͒̄G̃̍N̊̄͌Ȯ̉ͬMͩ̀̂͐̊ͥ̎̚Eͭͭ̽̆́ ̍ͮͤ̊ͧ̅̔̊S̓ͧͮH͗ͧ͋̎I͛̽͗̅͗̓Tͫ̽̍̊ ̏̇̔̆̏̔Čͭ͗O̓͂̆͗M̓̊̈́̋̍͌̍M͑͒̇͆̐͊̾̚A̿̉̇̀͗̎N͗̒ͤ̌̀̊͋D̽ͤE͐̎Rͪ̋̍̽̂̊ ͨĨ̇̓̍ ̉̽W̑̍ͫͩI̿͐͆͒Lͥ̌͒L̋͛̒̀̇ ͥ̌̏̔͑̍͗̔F͂ͣ̃̏͛ͪ̇U̍C̏̊K͗ͮ̓͐͌̈́̈̚I͌̇Ñ̇̀͗͒G̐ͨ ͐ͣͯ̑R̊ͬ̋͒̌Iͤ̈ͯ̎͛͆P̆ͦ̓ ͥ̎̂̐̅̊̿͛͑Yͯͭ̓͛̐ͫͧ͑̚Oͫ̓U̍̾͊̑͆͆R̓̓̃ ͮD̊̄̆̓ͯIͭͦC̄͆ͮͫK̂̌̋ͦ ͥͭ̑̉ͬRͣ̓͑ͭ͗I͊ͩͫ̍̔̔̐Ḡ́̅ͯ̚H̎ͧ̀ͬ̚̚Tͬ͋̎ͥͫ͊͐̚ ͣ͐̉ͮ͌I̓̇̚N̂̿ͭ̓ͩͩ̅ ͗̌ͫ̎̚H͈͍̥̼͙̗̳̠ͅA̟͖͙͎͈̼̞͍̝͓̤̯̦̹̫L̗͔̝͇̙̦̖͖͈F̟̟̱͕̩͕ ̝̳͇̲̩̳Ṟ͙̼̳͎̰̗͇͇͈̫͙̞̝̯̪̪͈I͖̯̫̜͎̞̳̖G͍̩̟͎̼͔̰̻̯̘̳͙͙H̹̗͙̙̲̪͖̩̖͚̼̹̜T͕̼̞̘͕̜ ͈̳̜̭I͔̙̯͔̗̼̙N̜̼͇͚̭̠̮̙͕̖̲̗̻ͅ ̦͔̫͔̭̭͖͍̭͈̭͕ͅF̭̙̝͚̹̞̩̗̖̝͚͎̘͚͚U̦͕̦̜̼̘̯̹̲̙̻̠C̯̳̣̭̩̻͎̟̼̻̠̱̗̩ͅK̥͇͇̱̲͙͙̦͉̻̹̮͇̼ͅͅỊ̘̠͍̥̹̣̤̮N͔̫̥͎̭͙͔G̜͚̘̺̞̙̭̘ͅ ̙͓̬̹̞̠͉ͅH̜͇̹̞͉͉͈̖̻ͅͅA̝̝̜̦ͅL͖̦͚͇͔̥͓̠͓͙ͅF̩̙̖̝̣̪̼̺̺̣ ̼̻̯͖̣̼̯͎̫̼̘̞̘̜͔̰ͅI̥̼͖͎̲̤̦͔̩͉͕ ̹̞̯̲̹͔̘͚̦̺W͔̼̤̙͕̤̗̗͈̹̺͚I̖̮̝͚͕̙͈̣͔̖͈͉͇̺̖͎̭̖ͅL̥͓͈̫͕͙̞̲͖̲̳̪̩̣̝̫̫̮̳L͖̬̦̟ ͎̮͔͎̹̺̜̦͍̙̩͙̼͖S̥̬̦̫̭͕͉͙M̲͈͔͈̯͍E̲͕̣̥̞͉A̪̪̦̺̗͚̰̜̥̣͓̪̠ͅR̭̝͇͓̦̲̭̩̯͙͈̭̲̭̪̠ ̬͇̦̻̫͓̩T͕̳͈̙ͅH̩̤̭̥̰͍͉͉̫̗̩̘̗͓̫̹͚͍A͕̙̮̲̲͓̟̮̥̞͙̝̝̻̹͕̱T̯͇̞̦̟͍̮͚ ̤̝͇̳͙̤̺̣͔̯̺̪̞͔̩̻͇̰̜D͕̥̻̦̰̹̬̳I̘̱̞̹̣͖̺͕͕̲̞͔͈̙ͅC͙͍̼̯̲͍͕̙̦̗͈̳̻͖̲̯̯̫̠Ḵ̭̪̮͕̦ͅͅ ̲̝͈̩̺͉̪͔̠͉͓̤̣̣̙̤̟L̻͚͈̩͉̣̖̹̞͔͇͎̱Ḭ̭̰͍̪̞͍͎C̪̝̺̻̤ͅK͙͍͇͓̫͖̮ ̬̱̜̻̦̙̫̰̰͔̠ͅͅS͎̘͙̞͕̺̲̪̜̥̜̰̰ͅͅH̦̦͇̪̭̮͍̥̣ͅI̮̫̦̫̫̩͇ͅT̮͇̙͍ ͎͎̮̯̳̤͉ͅA͓̜̻̝̭̞̞͕͕͖̫̼̞̘̬͙̪L̻̱̜͉̪̣̲͓̥L̺͔̥͖̜̜͉̫̰̜̱̗ ̱̫͇͔͇̦̭͕̗̭̰̲͙͕O̝̯͕̠͓̥̩̱̹V̠̻̦̙͚̩̹̯͍͕̗̗̜̘̘͚̠͔͖E̹̥̼͎̫͙͓̻̹͔̟̥̳̹̬̳ͅR̮̝̠͚ ̙̥̠͉̥͔̩̝̹̣͕̲̝̝͎̦ͅY̩͍̞͔̣̻̠̲͖̝͉̜̥̲̪O̩̲̠̠̫̞Ṷ̼̬̖͕̱͓͖̥R̠̮͍̩̙͎̣͓ ͈̰̗̻̖̱͕̪̗͖͕̖̦͙͖̲̪ͅF̯̤̣͙̼͖̪̮͎̪̫͎͙͖͙̳U̼͙͉̭̲C̗̟̫͔̯̺͈̠̺̰̤̹̲K̟̣̫I͍̙̩̦̞̤̰̻̰̘͎͈̪̯N̮̲̠̻̣̻̬̣͚͉G̞̞̘͙̣̬̭̱̙͎̳̺̣ ̭͔͍͖͉̰̤̘̬̯̹̯̖͖̻̥̼ͅͅF̦̻̳͈̜̩̙͖̬͇̝̺ͅA̳̖̰̞̩͉̜̻C͖̼͎̖̼̭E̲̺̺̲̩̠̞̖ ̥̖͓̗̘A̲̠͖̳̼̺̥͓̦N̺̬͇̯̦̭͉͉͈̻Ḍ̱̻̟̳͚̫͙ ̺̳̫̟͚̦̘̯͙͈͓̫͉̱̖G̠̯͎͍͖̩̯̥̮͖̱̭E̝̦̤̰̖͙̜̹̳T̟͇̮̳̝ ͇͙͖͇C̩͖̺͔̣̲̙ͅͅU̖̖̺̣̲̺̺̭̥̩̲̫̣M͈̬̦̦̺͚͍̠̠͍̝̪̱̺͎͎̞̼̠ ̰͎̞̫͕̫͍̟A̩̳͈̭̥̗̱̫͈̠̣͚̗N̯̪̲̝̻͉̼̝̟̘͙̫̰̟̬̗ͅD̤̞̱̰͈̳̦͕͖͕̫̘͙̗̼̘ ̯̘̱͓̰̼͓̹̤̻̳̦̺̖̼B̼̬̯̙͍̙̩̤̪̥̙̞̜̯̣͖͕L͖̭͉͓̱̭̤͉̜O͇̪̯̱̫̮O̭͙̠̩̥̥̟̠Ḏ̜̗͙͈ ̮͇̺̞͈̗̯͖̼͉̩̳̳̳ͅI̜̫͍͕͚̟͙͕N̬͕̳̬͙͙ ̲͇̜̬̙̺̖Ỵ̫̗̦O̖͔̲̗͉̳̫Ụ͇͓̗͇͔̠̫̣̣̫̩̦̘̮R̫̦͍͍̱͓͕̱̠̻̟͙̬ ͕̪̱̥̩̥̱̟̮͎B̤̯̱̟͖̼͉̬͈̙̝̮͖͓͙ͅE̺̻̖A̦͈͙͚͍̭̭͎͚̙͖͙̞̼D͙̗̜̘̙̠̻̣̪̥̞̯Y͎̫̗ͅ ̱͎̟͈̖̺̯̺̠F̜̰̠͖ͅU͕̻͔̞̮̭͔̳̲̝̭̠̜͈̮͎C̺̮̪̥̟K̠͖̝̠̟͖̗̦̝̺̻͚ͅͅỊ̤̩̭̱̠̱͕̺̺̭̺ͅN͙̟̤͈͎͕̪̘̝͎G̯̘̟̺͉̬̞̞͚̩ͅ ̱̥̭̖͕̥̻̜̣̫̯̠̫̬̹͖̥̳̣K̦̩̗̗̤͇̫̺̤̹͈̳͔̼I̗͕̱̥̖̹̖̬̻̭̗K̰͙͚̺͚͇̲͙͙̟E̦̻͕̫̯̙͖͉ ͚͍͚̣̣̣͍̙͈̲̪ͅE̻̠̱̬̼̘̤̦̙̩̠Y͈͖͓̭̖̠̲͕̯̪͚̳̱̻̫E̯͈͎̮̝̙̫̺͔̼S͉͙̜͎͙͈̥̱͓͔̟̦̹͔̮̯̘ ̥̳̞̦̻͚̥̮͍A̜̳̻͙̟N̟͕̗̜̥̳̞͙̩̤͓͎ͅD̻̻̤͉̺͎̥̣̭̞ͅ ̬̣͈͈̬̱͔̞͎̗̰̰ͅͅȚ̜̙͕ͅH̳̪̯̥̜̘̩͙̫̱͈̳͇͔̝͈̭̞E̳̠̼̖̙̖̮̖̰̼̪̺̬̻ͅͅͅN̟͈̥͕̙̹̳̫ ̠̞̟̹I̝̩͙̥ ͎͓̩͕̜̭͖̳̜̝̹̺͖W̲̖̹̘̙̗̠̦̮̲̫̯̙͍͓̯̩ͅI̙͎̤͕͉̣̭̜̻̯̞̝̩̥͖̞̼̫ͅḶ̮̙̦͕̹͉̤̙͎͕̱ͅͅͅL͖̞̦̲̜̬̫̼͙ ̦͕̯̻͖̭̻͓̘͔̟͓̦͖͙̻̖T̰̲̥͈̺̦̮͓͇̭̮̱̼̬͎A͖̠̳̣̯ͅK̫̠̱̠͉̙̫̞͖͙̼̤̬̤̮̬̼̱̳E̺̰̝͙͕̫͉̖̬ ͔̘̙̹̫̟A̠̖͚̥̳͇̤͎̩̻̟ ̗̫͍̺̟̪̹͎̹̞̫̦͕͖͖͍͚̜̖S̳̙̖͉̣̺̺̙̪̦͙̰͉͉̖͉ͅH̞͙̣͖͍̰̞̱̦̬I̪͙͖͕͎͉̣̪̪͓ͅT̥͙̦̟͚̦̥̼ ͖̻̠̠R̦̖̱͕̦̟̱̲I͕̺͖̳̜̹̗̻̬͚G̤͈͕̘͖̺̬͕̟̲̺͖̘̱̭̖̗H̬̼̫̭͉̬͇͚̪̫̭̩̠͖̙̭̹ͅT̹̘͍̖̺̺͎͈̻͍̹͕̩̝̣̲̤ͅ ̫̺̲̲̞̙͍͚̻͕̳̖̰D̼̼͓̼͈̙͖͇̳̲͉̼͓̦͙ͅO̙̹͓̗̤̪͙͈̱̻̯̗W̰͉̗̝̯̱̹͖̣̥̥̣̬͖͚ͅͅN̬͎̝͍̭̬͖̣̝̺̬̙͚̥̪ ͓͎͓̹Y̙̫̻̳̬̠̳̫̟ͅO̗̬̥̙̟͖͎̻̬̲̞͓͈̖̞U̦͔͍̬̠̗̙̼̜̗͎̬͍ͅR̝̖̲̠͙̦̦̣̭̗͚͍̩̯͎ ͈̻͚̻̬̭̻̣͍F̼̱͇̭̦͙̠̮̺̘ͅͅU̙͕͇̰͚̼͍̭̹̞̗ͅC̭͚̣Ḳ̞̮͍͎͚̖̣͙̱̣̩I̪̼̩͍̱̻̥̬͙̣̗̗̹̠̬̤N̗͖͕̤̯̪G̫̖͔ ̳̯̭̟̱̟͙̹̤͕̞̩̫T̠͍̣̜̱͚̝̰̣͇̭H̙̳͚̹̰R̯̮̜̻͉̫͚̟̮O̘͇͕̪A̝͓͈̖͙̭̹͎̤̺͎̙T̞̺̯̱͈̟͉̳͎ ͉̖̠̞̲I̜͍̳̹̳͚̹͕͓̦͔͕͙̜̠̪͓͈̠ ͍̣̠̩͎̯̹̣̲̱̝͎̝̭̗̠W͔̪̯̩̫͚̣͙̤̮͓̠̜̭͇͉̤̭͓I̱͓̠̤̘̻͍̯͖̫̙͉͔̹̬̹̱L͉̦͚̦͎̘L̞̟̝͈̘̭̜͇̜̼͓̻̼̦ ̟͔̫̘͈͓̗̱̱͎̜ͅS͕̮̰͖̤͔͕͚͖̯̬̺̳̬̜H͙͓̹̮͙̭̲̻̱̩I̱͇̥̝̜̯̬̥̖T̞͇̘̯̗̪̲͎̞̗̳ͅ ̱̤̠͖͈̱ͅR͓̮̙̹͙̜̮̖̙͙͔I̝͎̠̣̠͔̘͙̭̻̻̺͇̥ͅͅG̭͙͇͍̗̮͔̥͚ͅH̗̗̳̯͇͍̥̩̲̰̲̪̖͚͚T͚͔̗̼̯̫ ̻̥̰̤̪̳D̟̖̳͇̮̟̣̫̲͔̼͙̞̼̟͓̙̙̙O͉̬̞̫̫͓͈W̳̘̺̤̻̪̗͎͉͈͕̞͕̩N̪̤̖̥͔̟̩̺̣̻̩̺̠ ̻̖̖̰̹͚͉͎T̬̻̞̟͔̳͎̦̬̠H̩̦̦̫̝͉̫͓̬̜̩̤̦̫̹͔̠̫̘A̻͙̹̻͔̫̖T̮̖̗̖̥̗ͅ ̘̮̳̦̪͉̠̖͔̝̙̥F̩̩̤͈̭͕̯͔U͈̝̫̩͚̳͈̘̺̩̘̖̩C̼̝͍̩̝͙K̟̻͉̥͉͉̮̥͈͚̘̮̟͖I̗̭̜̠͓̝̜̟̝̣͈͙̘͖̜͚ͅͅN̟̱̫̞̦̳̪͙͓̠͓G̘͎͎͎͉̲̥̤̥̩̗̘̻͕̼̗̳ ̗̰̭̖A̠̗͉̲̗̣̞̻͎̥̥͈͕̝͉͙͍͉S̝̱̩̱̯̤ͅS͎̰̪̬̪̘͉̮ ̤̰͍̼̣͍̮̥̱̲̫̜̺̙̤͔C̠̼̰̤̱͓̞̺̙̹ͅA̻̼̝̣̝̫̙͚̩̫͖N̗͍̖̯̫̣̳̜̥͔̼͙̣͍̮̝͎ͅC̠͚͇̳͓̫͇̹E͎̺̞̖̩͍͕͇̰̖͙͚̗̰̗͚R͖̮̱̪̬̤̥̫͇ ̺̝̹̻̥̹̺͈͚Y̰͙̼̣O͔̯̻̗͈̥̙̼̞̯̟̺̟͎̣ͅU̲̣͚̰̤̞̯̣̘ ͕͎̲̹̲̤͔͓̪͓͉͔͚C̤̜͇̝̗̱̝͖̠͖̦͉ͅA̺̖̰̰̥̞̥̫̠͈͈͕̫̬̪͚̯̟͉L̠̞̮̗̳̘̘̤͙̻͖͍̥L̳͎͙̺̤̳͇̰̱͚̖̞̯̩͉ ̰͎̙͖͖̳̼̬̗̺̙̜A̜̲̗̥̺̪̟͍̬̤̲͕̠͖͔͓ͅ ̗̙̮̤̳̮M̰̭͓̜͎̮̹͖̫̫̩̮͙͓̮̩̱ͅO̻͓̠̦̼̤͓̲̠͙ͅU͇̤̯̺̠͕͕͙͍̙̼̙̟̼̲ͅT̩͙͎̦̲͈̗̠ͅͅH͉͈̣̤̪̺̦͕̩͖̙̠̠ ̼̗͕̠̳͉̱̺̼̱̱͇̺͇͈̞̰̻Y̘̱̞͕̮̱̰̗̟͍̥͇͙̠͇̰͓ͅO̪̱̹͉͓͍̘U͍͍̜͎̦̱ͅ ̖̩͙̱̭F̱̤̲͖̖̜Ṳ̪̻̻͎͇͇̦̱̗͉̥̬͉͔̜̲͇C̳͚͍͖̗̺̗̮̰͔͚̮̺̗͍͓̫K̭͔͍͍̲̼̯̝͍̤̰̝̘̰̮͉̮̭Ị̘̝̻̖̠̮͕̘͙͕̖̻͇͇̠̜N̗̤̱͎̦G͍̙͓̯̘͍͔̮̩͔͖͔͍͔̞̯ ̺͚̰͚̲̯͓̤F͖͈̞̖A̲̦̜̜̬̺̫̘̙̦̮͕̘̬̬̙̟̰T̻̬̝̯̣̼͔̦̼̩̦̝̲ͅ ͍̯͕̙͔̙͇̯̙͉̫̺̙̦͖B̥̖͎̟͈͉̞̺̩͕̞L̬͇̗̗͙̥͔̜͕̞̜̜O̰̝͔̦̲̲͈͔̠B͖̭̻͈͈̥̺̘ ̘͓̫̣͖͕̱̮̜̖͓̬̝̙ͅO͎̖͖͔̝̻̫͍͉̤̲̻F͎̣̞̠̬̯͉̗͔̩͔̟̣̰͕͕̖ͅ ͖̠͕̣̤̦͖̹̖̯͙̠̱̜̝C̞̘̮̦̱͍̬͍͓̥͔ͅO̳͙͖̖̭͈̯̫̥̟͔̯R̘̮̰̝̳̫̲̪͎͉̙̦̜͇N̘͕̠̦̯͎̱̹̫̯̠̺̻̘͚̘̺̳ ͈̗̗̘S͖̠̝̝͉͖̗͇̘̖̖͙T̝͇̟͎̠̩̗̘̭̠̩͍̮͕͔̭ͅͅA̲̮͓̤͓̭̖̤̫͇͈̭̝͔͍R̺̤̘̻̞̘̜͙̳̟̞̥̮̫ͅC͔̤̪̹̠͍͚̼̗͚͎̮̜̞͍H͙̹̩̹̜̟̞̰͎͚̜̠͈͚͚E̞̮͉͔͔͓̣̥̥̗͍̖̞͓̱̣ͅͅD̝̺̙̱̘̬̖̫͕͙̙̺̮ ͉̣͚͙̙̬̜̟͇̣̺̲̠C̗̼̩͔U̠̗̟͖̪̖̤̹̠̣̱͙̥̘̘̹N̼̩͖̮̥̰͎͉̼͍͉̖̼̗ͅT̻̬̖͙̱ ͓̟͙͇͙̲Ṣ͎̫̝̞̣̦̩̻̥̯͕͓̖L̜̭̣͍I͇͓͓͇͈̟̫̞͕̯̥̬̪͉M̭̹̟E͕̼̯̭͔̭̦̥̞͈̱̺͈͖̭̰ͅ ͖̙͍͕͇̙͇͉͓̣̰͉͍̰͖͖̞I̤͕͕͉ ̰̜̯͚͚̫W̰̟̺̥͇͈̯̟͉̰̬͙̩̼̲͉͎I͔̜͉̬̭̺L̻͚̰͙̱̣̙̺̪̻̠̖̘̙̳͖L̹͖͎͙̞͙̦̞͔̩̞̙̻̩͍͕̗ͅ ̤͕̮͓̠̳̬͎̮̪̹̫ͅR͔̩̳͇̗̘̮I͎͍̜̤̭̙̠͙̫P̬̪̫̬̤͚̘͍̻̤͍̺̖̞̳̮͍ ̬̬̳͚Y̬̤͈̯̖̲̖̟̯̥̳̣̘̟O̠͖͍̺̠͙̼͖̣͉̤̗ͅͅU͙̞̖͙̭̦̺Ṟ̞͎̺͉̥͔̣̱͕͚̬͇̗ ̮̺̜͚̫̞̬͖̮͙̰̗̹͔ͅD͉̫̦̠̗̯̺͍̠̳̜̠̪I̫̗̭͇̗̪̻̬͖͔͇̖̟͇ͅC̯̠̦̳̦̳̤̩̻͖K̭̦̳͍̝̜̙̟ ̣̤͓̮I̻̰͔̹̟̞̻̫̗̣̱N̤̬͚͈̬̲̘̖͕̳͙ ͔̘̪͎͚̣͙̰ͅH͓̣̺̳̝̻̘͕̻͈͚ͅA̝̜̳̝̼͖͓̪͕͉̯̞̻̠̭̮ͅͅL͚̲͇͕̘F̣̱̝̰̬̳͈̠͇̹̱̬̹̰̮ ̲̟̱A̦͕̻͕̺̮̖̮N̤̰̲D͔̤̼̬̼͉̭̯ ̼̫͕̤̞͚̜̬͉̭̟̫̫S͖̪̰̺͉̯͖̯̲̫̭͚͈H̖͕̦͎̺͇̹̮ͅͅI̬͖͉̞̘̟̪̪̪͔͎̭͈̲T̫̲͈̤̰͈̻̗̰̫͕̼̞̹̗ ͇̦̲̘̳̲̹̻I̙̝̼͙̝N̘̠͇͎̱̮̦̰̤͖̞̱̬ ̫̹̘̖̗͎̱͚̩̫̝̱̯ͅͅY͔̪̻͈͍̪̤̪̣̥̯͕̪͓͍̣͈͙̹O̟̫̦͍̞̬͇̪̗ͅU̩͍̺̭̯͍̬̭̩̱̱̻̤ͅR̭͓̲̠̟̩̳̘̼̻̮̳̰̹̮͈̹ͅͅ ̼̦̻̭̖͙̻̳̠̺M͈̜̩̹̝͚̥̭͇̝͓̮̞̠̦̩O̱̯̺͙̬͇̱̱̺͓͚̙̱͔̯̤͕͖U̥̪̝̦̗̼̹̣͚̭̻̖̟̦̬̻ͅT̜̩̭̝͙͔H͍̱̪͚͓̻͈ͅ ͎͔̤̪̱͙͖͈̰̘̰͚̮̫̥̖̼Y͙̱̘͍͕̝̝͇̰̞̯̞͚̻O̭̘̥̭͈ͅU͖͚̼̼̮̦̺̲̭̦̭̞̼͇͈̭̯ͅ ͇̰̬͈̟͖̫͓̝̗̜͇͕͍̥C͈̪̥̜̯͈̫̞U̯̘̭͕̜̹̰̥̹N̥̲̫̯̝͍̲̬̯̞̖̥̜ͅT̥͔͔͎͉̮͕̘̼̳͎͖̦͙̼̳͇ ͇͓̬͇̜̥̠̜̞͙̖̪͎ͅC̻̮̪̞̟̬͙͓̜͈̗̥͇ͅṚ͈̺̗͕͓Ọ̩̪͓̱̱̲̙C̘̬͙̬̣O̭̹͎̥̞̙͉̥̻͕ͅD̲̻̪̞͓̬͚̞̙̱Ḭ̻͍͉̩̲̣̹̭̜͔̲͔̳̞̯̭͔̱L̹͙̮͉͍͈͚͈̜̠̼̗͙̩E͙̰̱̜̲̦̭̗̠ ̟̦̗͚̱͙̟̖̼̘̭͕̘̖̹̙Y̪̭̝̠͔͕̯͈͎̦̗̣͇̪̣ͅO̺̰̗̬͍͙̮͎͎̻͈̞̭͎̩̱͙̖͖U͚̟̤̩̮ ̖̯̱̲͖̬̭̻͙̹̰͚̰̰F̘̻̗̪̳̺̟̠̟͉͓̼̺̘̝ͅU͇̞̯̲̖̳̼̥̙͚͓ͅC̮͓̫̦̮̯̬͎̱̲̦͔̻K̙̣͖̭̗̺̣̝̲̲̦͇̗͓͉̝̙I̞̖̣̪͔̺͍͈͉͎̹̠̦͔ͅṈ̩̱̗̲͔͍͇͎̘͙̯G̫̘͉̝̮̣̣͎̳̱͎ ̼̟̭͍͍̥̭̠̱͔̖̻̭̭̫̟͚M̭̱̳͍̠̤͈̞̰̝̺̗̮̭U͍̻̖̤F̼͓̪̗͍̦͖͔͚̜ͅF͙̜̗̠̣̭̳͚͍̖̟̼̠ ̙̥̤͙̯̞̮̞̠̺M͕̘̬̰͈̺̙̭̥̤͉͖͎̻͕̲U̞͕͇̰͉̝͔̩N͎͉̩͖͚̙̼̳̣̘̟̗͚̭̭͉̗͙C̹̪̩̗̱͚͕̻͙͎̣̩̲͔̜̰̹H̤̭̱̦̯͖̱̺͉I͎̩ͅN͔̬͔̯̮̟̥̣̜̪G̩̖̮̱̰̫̠̳̯̖̺̪̝͚ͅͅͅ ̞̙̰̘̦̳̖̺̼̜͓̱̰͓M̖̞̻̲̩̞̰̺̯̫͓͓͖̤̖̼̩I̮͖͙̺̝̙̹̲̮̳͖̮̟̳D̮̳̲̦̗̪̱͔͔̦̣̳̱̙͕͙̙G̠͖̯̥E̯̤̤͖̹̬͎̜͚ͅT̻̬̰̞̠̰͕͇̱̥̤̟̞͍̟̯̭̗ ̟̱̥͈̙ͅY̩̼͙̣̯͔̳̪̳̻͕ͅO̳͓͕̤̤̟̖U̞̠̣̯̱̟̣͔̝̬̬̺͈ ̥̰̪̞͙̪̖͎̻̲̤̯̻͉̟͓͇C̺̦̟͕̟̙̦̖̘̩̭͚̘̤̮̭̯̙O͚̘̮̼͎̥̝̮̼̲̬͉̘̺̙̰̼̫͎C̜̙̬͖͕̗͉̯͓̪͕̳͎̺̹̘̤ͅK̹̭̯͇̳͈͙̦͈̹͇͚̥ ̤͔͍̱̺̻̖̰̩̦̖̮̼͍̙B̘͍̖̠̬̘̜I͕̜̜͈R͓̳͓̝͚̥̳D̬͓̦͎ ̯̫͚͕̘̭̘̗͉͍̹̩I̥̠͖̥̗̹̦̠̙ͅ ̥̠̩̮̗͎W͓̗͔͖͙̜̘̤̰͖̯͎̙͕̬̼̼I̗͚̙̟L͍̮̦͇̲L̳͈͉͇͕̖̜͙̱̤ ̻͉͉̠̼̩̝O̖̞̬̰B̻̜̠L̩͕̪̩̳I̦̖͍̥͎̣̠͚̬ͅȚ͚͓̟̭͔͎̗͓̤̼͉E̹̘͈͈̩̜̠̞̬͈̯̦̙̱͈ͅR͎̗̤̤A͎̙̗͍̤̱̩͖̗̩̰̣̲̲̤̘̹T̖̝̪̪̟̗̹̞̦̖̫E̟̳̠̙̮͔̪̼̜ͅͅ ̳̝͍͖̠͍̩͇̗͎͚ͅͅY̼͔̣̜̪̮̠̤O̹̤̝͙͖̺̮͚̯̖̺̬͙U̳̦̰̳̮̻̳̰̲R̙̖͔̪̲̣̩̗͕̪̖̻͇̘͈̩̟ͅ ̥̯̥̘̞̞ͅḀ͖͇̱̞̼̝̱̰̹̘̤͕̩͎̝̭̘S̗̗̱͍̭̳͍͓͓͎̗͙̳̣͓̭S̖̯̣̬͔̞̪̜͙̣̺ ̰̯̮̟̰͚̥̠͍̣̪͙̦W̩͖͙̺̟̖͉I͚̲̥̗̫̹͕̥̱̦̼̝̻̻T̫̹͕͓̦̗̣͖̗̗̜̣̬̥̲̟͍H͙̹̺̹̬̗̖͖̭͚̤̳̣̤ ̺͔͍͈̠̥͙̬̺̳͙̣͕̥̞͕̞̲̻M̙̥͖͇̬͎͕̮͖̗̫͈̝̮͈̹̥Y̤̮̝̱̰͎̞̤̺̲̭̼̙ ̠͖͖͎̼̣̮̯F̠͉̹̜̥̣̰͕͕͎͍̦̖̬̰͈̘U̫̳͎̝̺̣̙̬̠̪̩ͅC̣̼̭̤̘̳̟͖̪̱͓̣͔̞K̩̘͔͕͚̣̳̟I̗̯̰͇Ṇ̟̻̲G̗̯̗̦̟̖͙̖̪̼ ̯̯̫̳̠̤̭̗͙̱F̦͖̫͓͓̦̩̻̘͇̦̫͔͔O̗͙̙͓̟̲̦͇͚͉̘O͇̙̤̟̣͕̮̹͚̺͎̪̰̪̬̖͎T̫̥̫ h͛̽̐͒̄ͫ̏ͯͤ̃ͬ͑͌̌̚͢҉̵̢̘̠͚̣̖͎̗͈͖e̓ͧ͛̋́͐̐̽͗̐̑ͭ̂̚͞҉̢̭͈̰͚̭l̴̯̞̹̥̅͋̓ͦ̇̈́ͯͩ̽̾̃͐̂͐ͮ̚̕p̛̺̣̻̥ͭͥ̅͂̀͑̿̂͌̚͘͢ ̴̧̦̠̹̮̠̼̟̝̮̠̥͙͎̪͉̄̈̍ͫͫ́̈́̎̏͑ͪ̇ͨ̈̃̚͟͠h̛̫͎̻̻̝̥̙̗̼͓̬̜̓ͣͮ̐ͦͨ̑ͬ̿̈́͋̌͛͐͢͢͞ͅe̡̧̢̨̛̤̘̮̰̰̩̯̲͙̖̺͇̹̻͕̙̩͚̗ͥ̑̽̇̑͗ͮ͐l̝͖̠̹͕͍̪̹̙͓̗̹̮̲ͭ͛͌͐ͮ͆͊͆ͪͧͪ͊́̏̀̚ͅp̴̵̲̦͚͔͕̟͔͖̪̬̳͍ͯ̀ͬͨ̎͒́ͦ͗̂̿̈̂͞ͅ ̵̷̨̹͖̞̤̗̻̮ͭ̐͗͂̓͌̑ͧ͑̓͘̕ͅwͩ̀͋ͯͯ̌̐ͨͩ͌̇̎̏̉̚҉̴̤̪̹͇̤̟͍̗̳̘̠̫̺̫̦͉̙̦ͅa̿̒ͨ̂ͨ͐̇̎̽̈͆̈́ͬ̊́҉҉̖͙͖̜͘ą̷̛̞̝̯͉͇͍͉̩̯͉̬ͩ̅̄͐́̂ͯ͝ṷ̯̙̺̬ͧ̒̉̚͘͞g͗̑̏ͯͯ̿͗ͨ̋̿̄̊̊̈́͒̚͏̧̤̗̥̯̗̼ḩ̡̡̤̳̦̩̦̤͎̰̜̺̬̟͔̫̞̖͍̘̏̿̐̽̐͋ͬ͒́͝ ̢̢̳̗͉̼̰̝̫̤̬̰̬̭̲͗̒͗̀ͅh̴̸̙̮̭͓͊ͥ̂͐̊̉͋̈́̂̌̄̚͡ͅe̸̯̝̱̺͙̙̹̖͇̼̗̬̮ͪ̓͂͗̊̄̄͌͋ͧ́ͥ̕͜͡ͅ ̐̅̊ͫͧ͏̡̪͕̫̗̗̹̬̀́c̫͕̫̗̲͉̮͖̩̪͙̩͛̑̊̎̂ͬͭ̋ͭ̓̈́͘͡o̴̷̩̹̙͍̭̬̙͉͎ͬͣ̾͒̃̊̇̄ͩ̉̾ͣ͛ͧ́̎̔͝͠m̡̿̽ͩ̿̑ͧ̆̽͋҉̵̙͖͖e̵̫̖̬̮̯̪͙̙̹̯̘̠̿͊ͪͨt̷̤̯̰̤̭̪̥̘̹̻̗̫̳̭̹̟̟̍͌̽ͧͧ͐͗ͦ̔͊͐̔͑͗͑̋̿ͫh̶͕͈̞̗͕͚̙̳̺̼͇̯̬̩̘ͪͤ̑̀͑͒̌ͯ̎ͦͩ̆̀͢
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:it'll go like this

Um well today I went onto a fucking horrible channel and called some guy a fag andfjhafofoiugdfsy̳̥̞͊͑o̦̲̓ͪ̿͆͊u̥̤̟̬̟ͦͪ̿ͬ̄̈́'̣̞ͮ̆̐́̈́ͫr̻̗̟̉̌ͯe̻̼ͤ͂̂ͯ ̱͓̄̄ͫ̏a̲̟̰̱͙̥̭ ̘̲̬̝̾̉ͪ̔̿̿f̳͈̞̦̠̈́͌͆͗ͬ̓ͩu͇̱͎̖̘̗̰͋̐ͮͪͬ̓c̝̱̱͔͇͉̪̑k̭͈̮̝̯͈̙ͣ͑ĩ̖̦̐́̍n͉͕̻̥̻̑̓g͖̱͈̯̲̐̒̆ ͧl̤̩͙͖ͮ̔o̹̼͕͒ͦ͆ș̦͚̒e̤̩̿r̙̦̪͍͇̪̆ͨͭͅ ̮͎̬̪̲͕̱̍͋̎̌̓b͕͕̔̒ͨ̒̌ͨu̖ͨd̲̗̆ͦͫ͗̑d̘͙̙͇͙͎̣̍͛ͩy̫̩̯̞̺̽̄ͭ͌̍̾̈́ ̙̔ͭͤ͌ͧï͐t͈̮͓'̖̦ͨs͖͚̺͓̠̙̈ͤ̿ͯ͋ ̰͔̪̫̘̩ș̞͎̦͍̯͌̈̉ͧ͐̏ͅc͖̰̮̘͎̋͊̋͗͛̔ͥu̩͈̖͊͒m͇͎̗̋̔ ̳͂̐ͫ̉̽ͣl̤̫͈̥ͤĭ͔̭ͤͣͫk͕̻͊͐͗͐̚ĕ̲̦ͭͦ̏ ͖͗̏̂ͬ̌ͣ̚y͚ͫ͊o͍̰̥̰̖͒ͬͫͯu̩ͦ̑͆͛̏͗ ̹͍͍̩ͧt̳̮̻̻͓͙͚̓̚ẖ̟͙̱̏̏̂ͩ͑̚a͖̜̱̪ͮ̅ͣ̐̏̅̚t̺̞̽̌̆̚'̟̻̩̓̾ͦ̿̈ͅš̠̟͔̻ͫͨ̾ ̦͈̦̔̅̎̈́͂ͬ̐k̖ͭ̋ͫ̇̍ͨ͌i̤͍̫̫̲͛͊̇ͪ̎̈͌l̤̰̣͆̈́͌͗͛̂̾l̹̹̇̊ͅi̭̳̦̰͖̺n̙̩̻͔̊͊̾͆g̲̤͓̞̺̱̖̉̇͂̑͐̄ ̺͙̜Ö͉̜͚́̉̒̔ͥ̈͋T͚̠̤͉̃́̒ͤT̞̼̙̈ͪ̀̀̉͊ͦͅD͔̯̻̥̮ͭ̇́̌̾̐̇ w̳̻̘͒ͭͬ̓̏i̦̦͖̇ͮͪ̑̏t̓͂̅h͕̓̂̊ ̪̘̯̈͆̈́ͪ̍̒̍ÿͩ̎̈́ͭ͆o͙̱̯̤̣̩ͩͥ̔̚u̫ͦ̑r̤̮̙̗͈ͬͦ̈ ̪͔̝̿͛̾̓̚b͂̐̄̉͊i͈̟̙̦ͥ̅̓̀̚r̻͍̖̖̅ͮ͂ͩ͑ͩ̾d̖̲̟͚̻̠̈̍ͯs͔̱̥̬͉͎̒͆̒ͯ̃̅̏ ̳̼̞̩̈a̘͙͙͖͚ṇ̖͈͆ͯ͊ͨ̈͗ͅd̜̦̫̼̩̦̜ ̞̮̦͎̭͎͔̎̋͋̿̋ͥg̈ͩ̌ͯ͂͑ͫô̱̍͌̑ͪ̋s̜̲̫̬̞ͫ̇̔͌̅̒t͍̫̔ͮ̄̇̎s̙̳͓͎͕̈̓̓ ̩̉̓ͪ̑͂a̫͇̙̓̓̎nd̟̹ ̳͖̻̗̩ͨ̂ͨͥ̓ͫ̾ṫ͎̹h̖͓̜͇ë̖̥̺͇̣̲̣́ͮ̍̓ͫ̾ ̝̈́ͨ̒͆͗r̟e͉͕̺͙ͯs̗͉̼ͫͭ̏t̖̎̐͒͒̀ ̼̞̱̝̭͖o̬͉̱̙ͪ͆̓̒̔̉́f̳̹͍͚ ͚̽ỹ̺͔̋̓̅̆̄̓o̙̝̗͉ͅù̩̗̦̜͖̞ͅr͎̤͖̙͑̃ ̘̘̮R̠͑̎̾̄̎̍O̪̖ͣ͐̑ͩͪͫ̾T̥̮̂ͩ̅͒͛̉ ̳̥̎͌ͤ̔ͭͩ2͍̦̰̥̀̆ͥ.̗͕̹͍̻̆̎0̤̺͊͌̒ ̣̺̀́̈́͊b̞̝̜͇͕ͭ̑͗̿ͯ͒͂u͖̪̫͖̳̻̗̐͌ͪ̇͒ͪḽ͔̮̜͇̈́̈l͉̑͊͐ͧs̔͂ͧ͛̒ͩh̦̬̉ͣ̾̈̅i̋̄͊t̯͚ͅ ̗̯̘̌̾̚j̪̾u̲͖̬̐͊̂s̘͈̗͓̞t͔̰̘͇͐ ̠͖̤̭̎ͪ̈́̾̿ͦb̫ͯ̈̊ḛ͚͓̳̪̬ͅċ̪̦͉̟̜̑͌̄̒̀a̲̭͖̳ͯ̔ͮ͗̄ͪȕ͉͂̚s̖̩̘͉̭̦̔ͪ̿̚e̯ͦ̉ͧ̒̎ ͕̬͔͈̲̯̑ͣw̞̙̯͙e̩̠̲͉'͇̓̑̽̒͒͒͆r̘̹̙͎ͅe͚̾̉͌̎̆̑̃ ̼͓̝̲̰̼̩̏ͧͥͬͬ̚̚m̰̐͗ͭo͉̼̪̫̳͖͗͑ͣ̐ͮ̀r̘̐͗ê̪͕̣̜̙̫̫̇̚ ̥̪ͩ̉̅ï͇̝̣̮̰n͙ͫ͋t̼̠̰̳ͥ̋̊͛̃̄e͓͛ͤͫͥl̤͔̠̤̠̪͉̒̇ͧ͂̽ͪlͭ̂͗͒̈́i̮͋g̤͈̟̦̟͇̖̐ͫ͂͛̎̏ͮe͓̱͙͎̺ͦͅn͎̘t̮̎̂͂̐ ͛ͮ͂̽ͦ͒͊t̼̭̼̼͒ͩͧ͂̾̑h͒a̘͍̪͎n̩̖͔̟̗̝̊ͅ ̖̱͖̬͚͚̽̇R͈̪͙̤̤̘ͬ̾ͨ̇ͧ͑O̖̪͉̬̱̙T̺̮͙̎̓͋͆ ̼̭̫̗ͩͫ̋́̾̔ͧd̳͂̂͌o̼͔̼͕ͤ̈́ͮ̅͗̂̚e͙̰̬͇̘͖š̰̜̦̗͙̔n͍̂ͨ̃͊'̮̳̪̣̤̹̋̌͆̏͑t̮̘ͩ̊̏̎ͅ m͎͍̻ͭͮ̈́e̜͉͚͇̟̪͒͌ͪͅa̫͎̣͕̮̍̄ͨ̚ṋ̮̜̲͓͖̔͑̑̈́̄ͫ̚ ̐̂̒ỵ̩͆͆͌̀̊̄o̩̘̳̩̘̙͍̍ͣu̓ͪͥͬ ̮̳͕̟̝̼ͬͪ̚g̠e̻̱̬t͍̬̬ͧ̄ͤ͌̇̌ ̫̼̯̠̠t̼̩̻̞͉̰̲̿̏̈́ͬ̓o̭͍ͪ̿̀͑̆̊͌ ̜̭͈̜̩͓̜̊̉̒ͬ͒̓c̉̇̐ọ̣̱̩m̟̱͐ͯͫe̜̠̺̱̳̞̯ͬͨͩ̏͐͒̇ h͓̆e͕͈̘̺͆͛ͅr͍͉̙̠̮̺̗e̥͇̻̫͖ͩͅ ̲̮̲̠̥̾̑ͨ̓ͮͮ͗a̞̹̰̲͗ň͈̥̺͖̪͈̱͌̍͒ͮd̘̩̯̫̿̓̃ ͔̒͌̅̂ͣ͌s͒ͭ̂͂̑̚a̹̼̯͐ͮ̽p̻͔͙̱̝ͭ ͔̭̐̄̚t̳̹͈͖͛̓ḥ̩ͩ͛͆̌̌e̥̬̮͚͔̝͋ͤ̇ͬͥ̐ ̙̍̑͑ͧͪqu̜͍͓̠̜̭͆a͉̯l͖̭̍ͦ̄ỉ̺̖̤̙͚̯̩̀͆t̹̮̞ͥͥ̋̈́y͙͇̲͕̲͔͋ͩͭ̋͊̏͋ͅ ̼͇̄̅̋̎o͚f͗ ̻͇̺̾͑̉͌̔ͥ̾o̬̮̗̬͕͙̅ͅu͌ͪ̀̏̏r̦̓ͥͮ̿ ̥̯̳͓̖͇͉ͦ̉̇̎g͔̽l̤͕̤̹̬̓̃o̩̺̗̞͖̗̟͆̚ř̫̖̩͇͍̪ͪ̅iͧ̓̇ͭ̌o͎͌̈̆̋ͦ̐̇u͍͍s̗̻̀ͧ̌͒̔̒ ͓̻͈̟̪̱̒̅͌̇ͅf͍̳̥̌ͣ̒̅̀͆ͧo̯̼̭̺͉͖̪ͩͭ̿ͧ̚r̹͙͇̯̘͍͕u͙̗̖͈̖̹̓ͪm̺ͬͩ̃̏͒̋ ̟̠̘̘͖͕̗̃̑͗ͪw͙̤̟͕̻̜̗͂͂ͯ̅͒i̼̘̘̖ͤ̚ͅt̳̣͍̭̣̩͍̉͒̅hͫ ͈̫̟̞̦͌̐ͨ͐̈́͒y͓͇̯o̪͙̻̹̰͓ͭu̪̭̳̥̟͈ͮͦ̊̽r͔̘̯̞̣̼̗ ͉͐͒ͧb̳̥͈͇͂̄̃̐̋ͅũ̫̙͈̩ll̹̰͍͈͈͎ͯs̠͇̬̱̩̦͌̃̂̏h̰̘̩̎̃ͪ̔͌i͓̪̯̻̮̱̮̔ͤͧ̅ͬͭ̅t̪ ̑ͨ̅̀ͤI̟̙̬͇̥͕̰̋̂ͥ̐͐ ̩͕̬̭̣s͚̩̭̫̱ͬe̟̤͙̠ͫ͋ͨ̉̉r͇͎̼̲ͣ͒ͤ̇̓i̱̝̱͎͖͍̻̊̎̀̋̈́͑o͛̓̿ͣ͒̔͋u̹ͣ́̈́̇̓ŝ͊̏͑̌̑̎l͍̹͕̲̰̜͛ý̮̤̜̥̣̹̓͗ ̭̗̺̼͛̅͒̐͊ͧ̇h͕͎̫̟ͧ̋̈́̌ͧͨȏ͙͍͔ͦp̝̰̹̗̣̥ͬ͆͐ͥ̀ͬ̈́e ̼͇̘̬̤̺̮͛̽̌̄̒̐y͚ͯ͐̀̍ͣoͬ̾ͦ̚ȕ̖͕̜̮͖̆̾ͮ̚ ͚̰͙̰͖ͣ̋̉d̟͙̳̱̥ȋe̮̙̭̦͈ ̟̬͍ͦ̊̆̇̓͒̋i͔̤̩͚ͅn̪̦̠̱ ͖̪͎̺̘̩̖ͥ̇͌a̻͈̩͔̼̦ͥ̓̂͌̔̽̿ ͛͑͑̚f͙̝̯͇̩͇̒ͩ͂ú͋̿ͧ̂̃ͦc͖͌͊̓ͭͧͤk͍̝̇̎ͬ͐ͯ̋i̟̟̗͕̘n͍͖͋ͣ̿̓ͦ̚ǧ͙͔̦̩̝ͨͥ͂ ̥̏̆̓f̭̖̹͎̩͕̔̎iŕ̳̳̬̈́̓͛ͭ̓ͤe̺̩͔̳ͪ̑ͤ͂ ̟̞a̺̲͕̓̎ͦ̓ͬn͕̹͖̥̱̩͈̉ď̲ ̤͚̾̈̇î̭̭̺͍͓ͥͤͨ̓͛͑f̼̝ͬ ͊̏̏I̊̄ͤ̇ͫ͛ͧ͂ ͦ̒̂̂͛̽̋e͆́̔̒̏̄̑ͩvͣ̆̄̊ͤ̓͊̚e͐̍͛̓ͥ̇ͭ͗͂r̾͋̄͆ͪͣͯ̊̌ ̊̈͛̔̋̔f͐̽̄ͫ̚ĩ́̽nͥͥ̓̄dͨ̑ͪ ̋̿̽ÿ́ͤ̈͂ͬ̄̒̚oͭ̋u̐̌ ͗̓̈̇I͛͑͐̏̉̿ ͧ̅̿̈́́̇w͋ͤ̐̚̚iͣ́l̈́̌̒̏͛̿̊ͦl̀ͤ̑̋̐ ̋ͮ̏̔͗r̉ͧ͌̉i͗͐ͩ̄͒͂͊͑̚p̍ ͧͮ̊͗̓̌ȳͮ̄̐͑̚oͪ̏̈̉͂ū͂̆ͦ̒ͩ́ ̇̌̏̑a͐ͩ̎̀ͬ̍pͫ͒̒ͮâ̽ͩͮ͋ͯ̔ͨr̉̀ͫͧͦ̄̚t̄ͩͩ̌͋̾̀̚ ̉̓̀ͥ̋͋̀͒l̽ͦͧ͌ͪͣi͂̍̒͌ͬ̾͋ḿ͒ͤ͒̆̌̑bͬ ͛ͬ͑̿̈́͂ͯͥf̿̀ͪ̉ͪr͛̂̂ͤ̀o͋͆̀̈́̇̽̒̅mͫ́ͭ ͊ͥ̽͊̓l͐̈́i͌ͤmͬ̅̓̍̏̍ͩb̾̆͌ ̉ͬͩ̓̍͋ͧ̽lͩ̉͋̅̄̊iͮ̽́k̿͋̽̀͌e̒ͮͬ̒̊̈́͛ͧ̄ ̔̑̽͂ṡ͗ͩͯe͌̂̑r̐͐ͪ̽͊ͪi̍̀ͤ̈͊ͬoͤ͗̂̓͐u̒ͧ̆ͫ̔ͦs͊̈́͊̈́l̊ͫ̿ͥ̓yͫ̾ͯ̅ͬ ̓̒͛y͌̊ͫͪͣ̇̚oͬ̉͌̎̅͐̅u͆̍̎̾ ͤͣͦ͐̍͊̈̇mͤ̒̈́ͪ͑͌̓i͌ͪ͋ͦ̓̄g͒h̓t̓̈́͋ͯ͗ ̌͐̈́̏̊̔͆̚w̐ȁͥ̉̂̅͒̍̒n͂̑̂͐ͩ͛̓tͦͥ ̈́ͯͦͤͯtͤ̇ͮͬo̊͊̐ ̋ͪ̆w̾ͨ̇͌aͯ̍̎̏t̋̒̾ͫ̏̑̚c̃̆ͫ̈́̅ͪh̃̂ ͥͮ̆͆́͛̚y͑̂͂̊oͪ͊́̽ͣͯ̃̓ͧŭͪͥ̉r̈ͣ ́͛͋ͯ̈̓ͩ̚b̄ͫ͆̀ͫ̿a̓̈̾ͤͮ͊̓c̒̄̐̽̇̉͂̽k̈́ͮ̿ͤ ̈ͮͮͨp͂̆̊̓ͤͯͥͩaͨ̔̽̑̄̔̃̊l̀̌̈͐ͧͧͤ͆ ͨͪ̒̌͋b̐̋͆ͦë́̌cͦ̒̄̓ͩ̈́a̿̏̂ů͛̒̐͐s̅̓e̐̂̈́̽͋̒ ͂͒ͣ͐ͤ̉͊ͥIͪͭ ͗ͩͨͦ̔j͗̓̓ũͪ̾̏sͯ̽̈̐ͧͦt̍̎̔̓͛͋ ̈́t̓ͩͫ͊ͣrͯ̈aͪ̽cͪͯ͑͆eͫd͂̂̊̿̾͛ ̓ͩ͋ͮyͯ̂̈̊̿̓ő̓u͐̋͑r̄ͭ͑͂̈́ ̔ͯ̅ͦ͂͆Ì̒ͩ̈̋̎͊̚P̽͑̅̓͐͐̏͌ ̀̎ͫ̎t̍ͬ̑ͫh̓͂̂ͦͬ̃r͒͐̀ő̔͑͌̿̃ͫü̆̓̓g̎h͊ͣ ͬ͑̃͛́y͐͂̊͋̀ő̉͒ͬ͋ͯ̌̀uͨͥ̂r̃ͧ̽͑ ͋͆̾̿ͩͣ̃͐V̑͗̋̾̇̂ͫ̋P̑̆͂̅Nͨ̏͆ͬ̿̎͆ ͧ͌̉̾̀̿͂͂s̾̃̑̃͒ôͭͥ͋ͥ͒ ̇ͮͨͣͤ̍y̍oͯ̓̉̅͐̾u͊̎̊̑̓̿̌ ͑̑ͤmͥͪ̑ͪ͐̓i͗̋͌̊ͬg͛ͦͬ͗ͫͭh̾t͆̾̉̈́̓͛ ̋͋ͮw̾ͩa̋ͧͨ̏̆ͨ̅n̍̄͑̇ͤt̓ͦ̚ ̍̊ͤ̈͆ͤ̍ͯtͯ̎͂ó̀ͯ̓͑͆ ̈́̓̓ͭ̌w̿a̎ẗ̈̿́̌͆̚c̓̋̓ͦhͤͥ̇ ͤy̎͊̏̓̉o̊̉ͨuͦͮr̿ͤͬͤͥ ̿̽ͫ̇ͥͮ̍̌͌bͯ̍̈̇̈́a͊́̋cͯ̑̈kͩ͂ͪ̅ ͧ́͌ͧͫ̆̔̚pͯ̎̍aͧ̇̐̚l͊̋͛̌̌̀ͫ ̅̃̔̈b̌͊̐̑̒ͮ͛e̅ͦͯ̚c̒̈a̓̒ͬu͗s̿̋͗e͌̒́ͭ ̊ͥ͗ͭ͂̚Iͫ'ͨ̍͌͋̽͛̋ͪm̿ ̐̐͂̏äͬ̇̍̂ͣ͛͒n̾̾̓ͮ͛̓ͣ̋ ̾́̆͐̈́͛ͮ͐ͯe̿̿ͬ͐̓̽̾x͂ͮ-ͯ̎̌̓̂̔ͨ͒͒m̊̈̉̓a͊̏̋̋͆rͤ̒ͩͧ̚i͌̒̃́̀ͤ̐̎̚n̽ͮ̽ẽͪ ͯ̎̈́̃̃aͥͪͮn͑ͬ̒̆͑̋d̈́ͦ̉̊ ̅̓̓͐̍̃y̆̚oͩͣ̇ŭ'ͤ͗ͣ̐̉̆r̍̇̎eͤ̅ ̉gͥ̀̈oͤ̔͒̿͛i̇͋̒̊nͧ̅ͫ̉ͥͯgͯ ̓̽͑ͯtͦ͐ͪ͋̋̓̌̊o̒͂ ̔ͩ̾̋b̑̅̍̉̽ȇ̐ ̓͆͗̋͂ͨs̉̒̓ỏ͂̌̿͑r̆͆ͤr͋̔̊͑ͭ͒yͬ̂͗̿̔͛͌ ͋͛ͮͧͯ̉̀͑͋tͪ̄̋̋͆hͭͨȃ̾ͯ̆̄ṫͥ ̿̄͊̆̅ͧy͊̌oͤͬ͆̔͊̃̊u̔̔͗ͤ̾ͮ͗ ͤ̾̾c̓̋ͮ͒̒̍a̎͗ͦͩ̃͛̆l̏̊ͨ̃̅ͯ̓lͪ̎̃ͤ̓͌̋̓eͥ̉͐͒̍̓d̈́ͮ ͗̈́̓m͐͋ͦ̆̑̃͌e̽̔̅͛̾ͥ̅̚ ̋̈͑ͮ́̐͂ͫa͑ͥ̓͒̇ ͛̃ͫ̆ͯ̓͋̍ͮf̋a͛ͪ̏̓̊̿͐̉g̈́g̉́o̊t̏ͯ͒͛̾ͭ̀̔ ̽ͤ́o͑͑n̋̃ ̓̇ͩ̽̑̏ť̎ĥͩ̋̿̆̽ͭe̔͛̾̽ ͦ͂̇̔̂iͫ̇̓̏̑̊͊̊n͂ͥͨt͒̂̚e̎̎̓̚rͧ̇̎͊͗͆n̓̊ͬͥe͗ͬt̉ͮ̾̽̆I͐̇ͩ̀ͨͭ̈́ ͮ̉̄̊͐̚d̓͊ͫ̂iͩ̄̈́ͧdͣ̉̚n̍ͯ̋̊͌ͫ̔ͮ̚'͊̍ͣ͑̔̃̀ͧ̈ťͯ̔̽ ͮͥ͂ͪ̌̐͐ͤs͒͆̇e̎̓̌rͤ̄̊̓͋̎̉̌̎vͧ̇̐̚e̅ͦ̌̽́ͮ ̾ͧ̆̅̾̿m̍̊̃ͤͣ́ŷ̾̒̃ͧ ͑ͬͫt̃̆i͗ͪ̄ͩͩͤm̈́ͬ̈́̈̄ͯͪ̚e͛͂ͦ͐ ̾̈j̓́ͦ͛ͨǘͩ̔͒̉̾̚s͆ͩ̐͛̇ͯtͥ̌ͫͫ́̌ ̉̇͛̍̊ͨ͑t̓ͦ̌ͦͯ̐o͆ͨ ͧ̋̔̓̿͌ͦ̐c̊̾ͦ̔̀͌̅ͦͯoͨ̿̑mͧ̓ͮë́̉̎ͪ̎ͨ ͨͨ͊b͆̅̏̈̎͛̋a͗ͤ͂̾ͮͫc͒̄k̾̓̈́̾ ͯ͛a̓̍ͮ̈͒n̑ͪ̄̌ͭ̇dͧ̀̇ ̒̋͑̐ͮ̇ͫ̿h̄͊̈́ͤ̓ä́v͗ͯ͑eͮ̔ͩ͗͐ ̓̿̐̅͐̋yͦͪô̋̆̅uͦ̈̑ ̈ͩ͂f̋̋͂̈á̊g͆̍g̒͗̓͌̑ͪͮ̓̈ȯ͛͌̌t͛́͊ͫ͑͐̌s͂̉̔̑̋ͤ̇͂͌ ͭ̿͌ͫͨͨͥp̓͐ͩͦ̈o̊͌̔̃̐̓͌̈s̊ͪtͬͪ͒͋̔ ́̇̊ͮ̊͆ͩͧsͭ̽ͤ͐hͨ̓ͤͨ̎i̽ͮt̏̔̊̓̊̆t̔̀ͯͧ̑ͧ̋ỳ̑ͫ ͩͪͧͯ̋̐̌̐́r͊̈́̋̑̉̎̿͊e͗̃̿̊ͦ͑ͭ̆f̒͊ėr̄͛ͫͦͬ̈́e̔̃͂̍ͯͪn͐̋̌ͧͦċ̅͊̾̄̀e̊ͭ̅ ͑̈́̀̆̿́͂ͯtͣ̌̐̿h̐̔̑ͥr̈ͬȅ̓aͨ̒ͨ͋ͩ͐ͮ̈d̂ś͂ ̏͋̔̅̐̅̆͋i͋ͧn͑̄ͬ̎ͯ̿͋͆̚ ̾̋͐ͣ̌̋m͑ͤ͆̉̔ͨ̉͌y̋̂́̋ ͬ͗̆̇ͮͩf̉͐̀ͫaͨ͐̑́̿͗̆̚v͛̉̓ͪ̂ͦ͋ôr̂̍i͋̾͐ͩͩ͋̽ͬt͗̓͗̀̉̒ͪͯé̀̆̒̇̂ ͩ̒fͨ̔̾͛ͨͯỏͯ̊͋̉̂̔r̎ͨ͂ͣͫ̓̆̊uͫ̈́m̑̅ ͒̽͂ͯ͋̃̊̉̈t̍̔́̈́hͦi̔̈̏͌̌͗ͩs͐̋̋͌ͤ͊̌ͤ ̈́ͦ̐̐̏̍̿̚i̋͑͒̆̃sͨ͋ͣ ͦ̽s̈́͊ͤ̈́̉͂̚oͬ͒̃̅̿̿̌m͗ē ̾̊̅̓ͧo̾ͯ̋ͤͣͧf͊ͥ̏̋̓͑ͦ ͨṫ͌͒h͌͗ͭ̚e̓̈ ̅ͦ̌ͫ̏dͥ̉͆ͪ̒̚ú̍ͨͫ̉̌͂m̌͋̄̑bͫͪ̌̿̐ͯͪȇͩ͑͐̒̉s̀̄̂͐̑tͫ̓͊̀͐̍͌ͦ ͤ̒͒̋sͦh̋̍iͧͥ̋͋̅̆̎ͥtͩ̈ͧ͗͑͒̽̃̽ ̑ͬ̆̈ͩ̑ͫ͗I̊̆ͤ̽̓͐ͧͫ'̎̄v̌ͦ͛̑e̽ͧ̋̌̌ ̑̅͊é̉vͯ͂͋ͨ̾̇̚eͩ̽r̀̚ ̅̈͂s̊ͦͥ̚e͐̅̑͗̔̾ͪ̽e̾ͨͦͩ͌̎͆nͬ̔̄̿̓̆ͪ̔ ͣͣ̈aͣn͑̃͗dͪ̓ ̾ͩͫ̚I͋̿̿̽ͯ͛ ̽̊́ẅ̽̏ͫ̇ͪ̀ͫi̓̋ͯlͧ̀̾͂ͥͮ͂l̿ ͮͬ̚m̍͑ͪͤͫa̅̈́̈́͐̈́̀̇̽ͬkͪ͊͒ͧͭ̓ė͗̾̍ͭͥͬ̌ ̆ͤ̋̋̋̊̾̚y̑͛̅o̅u̍̿ͫͪ͛ ̐ͧr͊̃̓̑ͯ̐̇ẽͤ̍̓͛̉ǧͩ̿r̄ͬͦ̈́ͨe̎̌ͯ̚tͫ̃͑̐ ͒ͮi̅ͣt̓̇͆ͬ̃̽ ͧͫ̈͌b̒͆e͒ͩ̅ͭͤc͆ͮͫͤ̚ǎ̚u͑̅̑sͤ̓ͩͧẻ̂ͩͦ̔̃̓̒ ̈ͧ̽Iͮ̾ͯͭ͆'̄̚m͆̉ͪ̏ ͗̿ͩͮ͒̏a̋̂ͩ̒ͭl̉̎̔ͥ͋͋ͪ̾̀sͤ͂̂̚oͣ͑ͨ̏ͥ͆ ͩͧ͑́̿̒͊a̾̍ ͋ͮmͦ͛a̓s̄ͮ͗̋̋̔͌t̑eͨ̒̂̍͆ͮ̾́rͨ̍ͯ ̌͐̀ͪc̿ͣl̾ͣ̓ͩ̂̓̅ͪ̅aͭ̄͑̿ͧ̀͊s̐̍̃s̅͗̐͌̆̌ ̈̋ͬ͂̈͂h̋̾̏ͨ̈ͦ̚̚ȁͫcͤͬk̆͑̔͐e̍̇rͧ̑ͪ̈́̓̾̈́͆ ͣ̊ͮ̓̇̑́͑åͫ́ͧnͦ̒ͩͭͬ͊͊dͩͫ̀̌ͧ ͪͭ̊i͊̑ͭ̈́͊̎̌̑̚f̿ ̎̀ͦͥͮͮẏ̀̿o̓ͫu̔ͩ ̃̊̊̌̐ͨ̚ṕͯ̋oͣ̆̏͌̿̾ͥ̓s͊tͨ̐͐̓̀ ̇ͬͮ̃o̓͒n̎̍e̽́̃͌ͨ̌͑̋ ́ͥ̾m̽ͦoͪ̓͆͐ͧͦr͊͐͐̔ͤe̅̂ ͛̃̾ͩͥͫ̇̚oͯ͐̋͆ͤͦ̃f͆͆̾ ̇̋̚t̎͗h͂̌̈́͌̈́̓̓ͩe͗́̏ͫsͤ̈́ͩe͌ͮͩͤ̇ ͂ͩͯ̐ͨ̀ͣ͋tͦͤ̓͌́͋̉͂̎ḧ̉͌̑r̉ĕ̇̏̇̑́̔a̋̎̓d̓ͧͯ̎s̔̌́̔ͮͣ̚ ͐ͩÍͮ'̓̿̔l̓ͦ͒̾͒͒̇l͊̊ͫ͋̋ͯ̏ ͐͆ͤͥ̂ͣm̾̿̒̉͑ͪ͊̄a̿̅ͮͥͧk̆e̒ͣ̊̽̑͊ͫ̓ ͑̐̾̽ͪͭͮ̃y͋ͧͮ͌ͪoͧͤ̂̾̌̈́̊͂ú̀͂̊r̊̌ͪ̿ ̌͐͋ͧͮ́ͣf̿̓͑̇͊̆̒ͧũ͐ͫ͒c͑ͪ̇̈́̓͊ḱ̿̐̾̑̒i̽̄̈́̓̈̏nͧͭ̀̒ͣ́̄̅gͦ̂ ̇͂̎̀cͪͣoͥ͌ͥ̍mͦ̎̓̓̔ͤ͌̾p̏͑ü͂t͛̒̃̿ͫ͛̇̚e̓͂ͨřͩ̉ͧ̆ͫ ̀e̅͑̀ͣ͐̉x͊ͫͤ͐̿ͬͪp̏̓͊̂̒ͩ̌l͆͆̿͒̇̆͂ͭŏͥ̀̅͐ͯ͋̾̑d̃ͭ̏̐́̿̈́̽e̎ͦ͗ͬ̓̎͌̈́ ̎ͨ͑̌̓̊͊̊yͭo̽͊̓u̅̊̉̽ ͬͧͤ́ͭf̍ͩ̔̇u̽͊̽ͣc̅̀ͧ̈́̉ͨͤͣ̚k̐̔͆͛͐iͭ́ͫͨn̈́̆ͩͪͯͤ̾̇͂gͥ̔̒ͬ͛ ̃͌̅ͦͬ̉̓̆m̃͆̈ͫͥ̐͒́aͣ̐̑̀̈̂͛̅g̑ͩ̓̑gͤ̚ót̓̅̈̅͛̓͑ͧ͐ ͪ̀̂̋ͣIͫͦ́̚ ̑̓̑͒̐̚A̒̄ͫ̒ͣ̔̉ͩM̅̂ͪ̓̾̓͛̈́ ͂̓̽̐̂̓ͤ̈́̚Sͧͬͯ̽O̐̊̐́ͬ̾̔ ̒̌F͒̄Ü̏ͦ̅̍ͥ̔ͦͣCͮ̒ͤͣͫKͥ̈̊Ĩ͌ͦN̈̽̉̽̽ͪĠ̍̾ͧ ̅ͫ͐ͯ͐̔ͩT̈́̿́̏̓̽I̔̔ͪ̆̎R̓̇̈́E͛̀̍̓̽ͭ͑̅̉D̔̍̍̇̉ͣ ͯ͑ͬ̆̂̿̿ͪOͤͮ͐͋̍ͦ̍̐̅F̏ͩ͑̿̾ͫ̌̚ ͬ͒̏Y͑̐Ó̈́̈́̇̀Uͤ͆̊Rͭ̎̾̆͑ ̀̐͂͆ͤͩ͐̏Sͪͨ͛͋ͪH̾̽̔̄̚I̔͌̚Tͪͬ̄̌ͬͮ ͦ̈Y̌̄̏Öͫ̈U̍ͥ̆͐̈̿ͪͬ̍ ͨͮ͌ͩ̃̾G͊͗̓̈E͒ͧT̔̒̓͒͗̊ͦ ͐̓͐́Y͐̊̋̄Oͨͭ͆U̍̓R̓͋͂̿̇ ͐ͨ̓F̅͑̇U̔ͫ͛̾̈́ͩC̉͊̚K̒̂́Ỉͭ͆̔̐̋Nͩ̔̈ͯ̓̋̚̚Gͣ̏́ͩ ͛̈́ͩA̚SͯͪS͗ ͒͐́̄̉P̋̌ͬͧ́ͥ̔̊Ä́̾͗S̓̉T͐́̿E̒͐ͭD͑̽͊ͮ̅ͮ̾̚ ͬͭͬ͋ͤͣAͬ͐̈́̏ͫͤ̔̏̾Sͪ̾͛ͫ͑S̔̔̓̏Ē̃Ṡ̂ͦͦ͌̍́̔̓ ͬ̓ͤͣ̂ͬ̃̿͂I͛ͧͮ̇ͩ̈́N̾̒̐ ͊̋̌̈͑̉̏̄T̍ͤ͊Hͧ̈ͨĀ̓T̽ͥ ͌͌Fͪ̆U̚Cͭ̔K̒́̓̀̈́̀ͩİ̆̿̑ͩ͋͐N͂ͯ̏́G̾́ͨ̌ ̓̂̅̽F̔ͬͬ̐͊ͤOͦ̉ͦ̆ͨŘ̈͋ͨ͆ͬͣ̍U͗̀ͤ̓ͥM͒͒ͭ̃̑̽͂̚ ̍̍ͪȐ̉̋̓I͗̐̓G͗̑ͩH̓̓͗̂ͪ̌̊ͬTͥ̋͗̊ ̀ͦ̔Nͯ̌ŌW̏͋ͬ̓ͥ̀ ̓́͗I̐ͫ͒ ̉͌ͣ̈́S͐̓̍ͦ̇ͯ͋̽Ẅ́͗̚Eͬ̓ͯ̆̚A͆͌͊ͤͩͧͪ̚Rͪͯ̓͗ͯ͆͂̚ ͐ͤ̉͑̇ͧ̚T͑̔͐ͪÔͥ̅ͨ͛ͦ̉ ͂ͩ́ͪ́̈́͊̇F̃ͦUͧ̄ͧͨ̓̓̔̏ͧC̔͊ͬͦK̆͐ͫ̚I̐̄͌͗̓͂̑̅Nͧ͂ͥͨͦG͒̓ͯͯͯ̇ͬ͐ ͆͋̉Ĝͦ̾Oͩ̄͗̔̇̏Dͥ̓̓ͦ̈́̚ ̑ͦ̐͌̍ͥ̂̓I̅́͒̏̒ ͭ̾̏Wͧͨͩ̾̎͐̏Īͦ͊͒̃̋̔ͨLͪ̌̇̈́͗L͒̈͂͐́̽̄ͩ ̽̃̊̆̈̐R̄I̔̓̾͂̚̚Pͮ̓ͬͬ̋ͮ̆ͮ ̑͆̋̊̂̓̉ͦ̀YͬO̐ͪ̀͌͗ͥU͂̎ͩͤR̾̈ͥ̚ ̇̎͊ͯ͋͊F̈́ͭ͛͆̾U͛̇͑̓͌̈͊C͊͆̎ͧ͑̿̃K̆ͫ͋̊͑Iͧ̏͛̑ͪ̌̃͊N̍̔ͯͫG̉́̽ͥ̀ͮͮ̃ͪ ͗ͩ̏͂ͩ̈A̎ͣ͑̌̑̾̚̚N̽ͮ͊ͦ̋ͯỦ̾S̾ͩͪ̌͑ͦ ͬ̈́̏͗Ȏ̒̋̌̍̆̿͑̉U̇ͩ̊͂̽ͣͫͥTͨ̈͌͊̈͗ ͪͤͫŎͤF̋̄ͦͫ͆̽͒̚ ̽̑̽̐̔̉ͤŶ̉ͦͤ͛͛Öͫͦͯ͂͛̈́͒Ǔ̀͑R̔ͬ̌̒ ̎ͨ͛̍Aͨͯ̽͆S͗ͨͧ͐ͩ́́S̋ ̀̇ͧͧA͋̾ͫͥ̎ͮ̍̅N͗͒̉́D̀̂͌ ̈S̏ͮ͑ͭT͛ͣ͋ͧ̑̒̚Ű͂ͧ̓ͭ͆ͣ̒ͬF̎̓̈F̅͗̎ ̃ͣ̔̆̑ͤI̓ͬͨͫ̊̓ͯTͩ ̃̅̈Ȋ̽ͤ͊̑NͧT̉̿͌̽̆͌ͩͭͧOͩͬͬ̽ ͨ̓ͫ͌̽̑YͤǑ̌̃U͗̄̾̔̋̇͋ͣ̑R̐͐ ̀̈́ͫCͩ͒̊̔̍ͣ͛̀̐ỎͮL͐̀ͥO̓Ṅ͛̈ ͭ̉͗̇Y͋O͋ͦͨ̇ͧͨ͊̀ͯÛ̚ ̂ͫ̎͆F̓̃̄ͬ̅͗̎Ůͩͪͨͭ̋̎C͂K̋ͩͧ̔ͧ̆̊Íͧ̌̑̅̏̔̚N̍̈́͐ͯ͌̿̚Gͪ̇ ̍̓D̓ͤ̂͑I͆̎̃̇C̀ͯ̏̔̊̄̒ͦ̅K͗ͨ̒ͯ̑ ̇̽̍͒̄G̃̍N̊̄͌Ȯ̉ͬMͩ̀̂͐̊ͥ̎̚Eͭͭ̽̆́ ̍ͮͤ̊ͧ̅̔̊S̓ͧͮH͗ͧ͋̎I͛̽͗̅͗̓Tͫ̽̍̊ ̏̇̔̆̏̔Čͭ͗O̓͂̆͗M̓̊̈́̋̍͌̍M͑͒̇͆̐͊̾̚A̿̉̇̀͗̎N͗̒ͤ̌̀̊͋D̽ͤE͐̎Rͪ̋̍̽̂̊ ͨĨ̇̓̍ ̉̽W̑̍ͫͩI̿͐͆͒Lͥ̌͒L̋͛̒̀̇ ͥ̌̏̔͑̍͗̔F͂ͣ̃̏͛ͪ̇U̍C̏̊K͗ͮ̓͐͌̈́̈̚I͌̇Ñ̇̀͗͒G̐ͨ ͐ͣͯ̑R̊ͬ̋͒̌Iͤ̈ͯ̎͛͆P̆ͦ̓ ͥ̎̂̐̅̊̿͛͑Yͯͭ̓͛̐ͫͧ͑̚Oͫ̓U̍̾͊̑͆͆R̓̓̃ ͮD̊̄̆̓ͯIͭͦC̄͆ͮͫK̂̌̋ͦ ͥͭ̑̉ͬRͣ̓͑ͭ͗I͊ͩͫ̍̔̔̐Ḡ́̅ͯ̚H̎ͧ̀ͬ̚̚Tͬ͋̎ͥͫ͊͐̚ ͣ͐̉ͮ͌I̓̇̚N̂̿ͭ̓ͩͩ̅ ͗̌ͫ̎̚H͈͍̥̼͙̗̳̠ͅA̟͖͙͎͈̼̞͍̝͓̤̯̦̹̫L̗͔̝͇̙̦̖͖͈F̟̟̱͕̩͕ ̝̳͇̲̩̳Ṟ͙̼̳͎̰̗͇͇͈̫͙̞̝̯̪̪͈I͖̯̫̜͎̞̳̖G͍̩̟͎̼͔̰̻̯̘̳͙͙H̹̗͙̙̲̪͖̩̖͚̼̹̜T͕̼̞̘͕̜ ͈̳̜̭I͔̙̯͔̗̼̙N̜̼͇͚̭̠̮̙͕̖̲̗̻ͅ ̦͔̫͔̭̭͖͍̭͈̭͕ͅF̭̙̝͚̹̞̩̗̖̝͚͎̘͚͚U̦͕̦̜̼̘̯̹̲̙̻̠C̯̳̣̭̩̻͎̟̼̻̠̱̗̩ͅK̥͇͇̱̲͙͙̦͉̻̹̮͇̼ͅͅỊ̘̠͍̥̹̣̤̮N͔̫̥͎̭͙͔G̜͚̘̺̞̙̭̘ͅ ̙͓̬̹̞̠͉ͅH̜͇̹̞͉͉͈̖̻ͅͅA̝̝̜̦ͅL͖̦͚͇͔̥͓̠͓͙ͅF̩̙̖̝̣̪̼̺̺̣ ̼̻̯͖̣̼̯͎̫̼̘̞̘̜͔̰ͅI̥̼͖͎̲̤̦͔̩͉͕ ̹̞̯̲̹͔̘͚̦̺W͔̼̤̙͕̤̗̗͈̹̺͚I̖̮̝͚͕̙͈̣͔̖͈͉͇̺̖͎̭̖ͅL̥͓͈̫͕͙̞̲͖̲̳̪̩̣̝̫̫̮̳L͖̬̦̟ ͎̮͔͎̹̺̜̦͍̙̩͙̼͖S̥̬̦̫̭͕͉͙M̲͈͔͈̯͍E̲͕̣̥̞͉A̪̪̦̺̗͚̰̜̥̣͓̪̠ͅR̭̝͇͓̦̲̭̩̯͙͈̭̲̭̪̠ ̬͇̦̻̫͓̩T͕̳͈̙ͅH̩̤̭̥̰͍͉͉̫̗̩̘̗͓̫̹͚͍A͕̙̮̲̲͓̟̮̥̞͙̝̝̻̹͕̱T̯͇̞̦̟͍̮͚ ̤̝͇̳͙̤̺̣͔̯̺̪̞͔̩̻͇̰̜D͕̥̻̦̰̹̬̳I̘̱̞̹̣͖̺͕͕̲̞͔͈̙ͅC͙͍̼̯̲͍͕̙̦̗͈̳̻͖̲̯̯̫̠Ḵ̭̪̮͕̦ͅͅ ̲̝͈̩̺͉̪͔̠͉͓̤̣̣̙̤̟L̻͚͈̩͉̣̖̹̞͔͇͎̱Ḭ̭̰͍̪̞͍͎C̪̝̺̻̤ͅK͙͍͇͓̫͖̮ ̬̱̜̻̦̙̫̰̰͔̠ͅͅS͎̘͙̞͕̺̲̪̜̥̜̰̰ͅͅH̦̦͇̪̭̮͍̥̣ͅI̮̫̦̫̫̩͇ͅT̮͇̙͍ ͎͎̮̯̳̤͉ͅA͓̜̻̝̭̞̞͕͕͖̫̼̞̘̬͙̪L̻̱̜͉̪̣̲͓̥L̺͔̥͖̜̜͉̫̰̜̱̗ ̱̫͇͔͇̦̭͕̗̭̰̲͙͕O̝̯͕̠͓̥̩̱̹V̠̻̦̙͚̩̹̯͍͕̗̗̜̘̘͚̠͔͖E̹̥̼͎̫͙͓̻̹͔̟̥̳̹̬̳ͅR̮̝̠͚ ̙̥̠͉̥͔̩̝̹̣͕̲̝̝͎̦ͅY̩͍̞͔̣̻̠̲͖̝͉̜̥̲̪O̩̲̠̠̫̞Ṷ̼̬̖͕̱͓͖̥R̠̮͍̩̙͎̣͓ ͈̰̗̻̖̱͕̪̗͖͕̖̦͙͖̲̪ͅF̯̤̣͙̼͖̪̮͎̪̫͎͙͖͙̳U̼͙͉̭̲C̗̟̫͔̯̺͈̠̺̰̤̹̲K̟̣̫I͍̙̩̦̞̤̰̻̰̘͎͈̪̯N̮̲̠̻̣̻̬̣͚͉G̞̞̘͙̣̬̭̱̙͎̳̺̣ ̭͔͍͖͉̰̤̘̬̯̹̯̖͖̻̥̼ͅͅF̦̻̳͈̜̩̙͖̬͇̝̺ͅA̳̖̰̞̩͉̜̻C͖̼͎̖̼̭E̲̺̺̲̩̠̞̖ ̥̖͓̗̘A̲̠͖̳̼̺̥͓̦N̺̬͇̯̦̭͉͉͈̻Ḍ̱̻̟̳͚̫͙ ̺̳̫̟͚̦̘̯͙͈͓̫͉̱̖G̠̯͎͍͖̩̯̥̮͖̱̭E̝̦̤̰̖͙̜̹̳T̟͇̮̳̝ ͇͙͖͇C̩͖̺͔̣̲̙ͅͅU̖̖̺̣̲̺̺̭̥̩̲̫̣M͈̬̦̦̺͚͍̠̠͍̝̪̱̺͎͎̞̼̠ ̰͎̞̫͕̫͍̟A̩̳͈̭̥̗̱̫͈̠̣͚̗N̯̪̲̝̻͉̼̝̟̘͙̫̰̟̬̗ͅD̤̞̱̰͈̳̦͕͖͕̫̘͙̗̼̘ ̯̘̱͓̰̼͓̹̤̻̳̦̺̖̼B̼̬̯̙͍̙̩̤̪̥̙̞̜̯̣͖͕L͖̭͉͓̱̭̤͉̜O͇̪̯̱̫̮O̭͙̠̩̥̥̟̠Ḏ̜̗͙͈ ̮͇̺̞͈̗̯͖̼͉̩̳̳̳ͅI̜̫͍͕͚̟͙͕N̬͕̳̬͙͙ ̲͇̜̬̙̺̖Ỵ̫̗̦O̖͔̲̗͉̳̫Ụ͇͓̗͇͔̠̫̣̣̫̩̦̘̮R̫̦͍͍̱͓͕̱̠̻̟͙̬ ͕̪̱̥̩̥̱̟̮͎B̤̯̱̟͖̼͉̬͈̙̝̮͖͓͙ͅE̺̻̖A̦͈͙͚͍̭̭͎͚̙͖͙̞̼D͙̗̜̘̙̠̻̣̪̥̞̯Y͎̫̗ͅ ̱͎̟͈̖̺̯̺̠F̜̰̠͖ͅU͕̻͔̞̮̭͔̳̲̝̭̠̜͈̮͎C̺̮̪̥̟K̠͖̝̠̟͖̗̦̝̺̻͚ͅͅỊ̤̩̭̱̠̱͕̺̺̭̺ͅN͙̟̤͈͎͕̪̘̝͎G̯̘̟̺͉̬̞̞͚̩ͅ ̱̥̭̖͕̥̻̜̣̫̯̠̫̬̹͖̥̳̣K̦̩̗̗̤͇̫̺̤̹͈̳͔̼I̗͕̱̥̖̹̖̬̻̭̗K̰͙͚̺͚͇̲͙͙̟E̦̻͕̫̯̙͖͉ ͚͍͚̣̣̣͍̙͈̲̪ͅE̻̠̱̬̼̘̤̦̙̩̠Y͈͖͓̭̖̠̲͕̯̪͚̳̱̻̫E̯͈͎̮̝̙̫̺͔̼S͉͙̜͎͙͈̥̱͓͔̟̦̹͔̮̯̘ ̥̳̞̦̻͚̥̮͍A̜̳̻͙̟N̟͕̗̜̥̳̞͙̩̤͓͎ͅD̻̻̤͉̺͎̥̣̭̞ͅ ̬̣͈͈̬̱͔̞͎̗̰̰ͅͅȚ̜̙͕ͅH̳̪̯̥̜̘̩͙̫̱͈̳͇͔̝͈̭̞E̳̠̼̖̙̖̮̖̰̼̪̺̬̻ͅͅͅN̟͈̥͕̙̹̳̫ ̠̞̟̹I̝̩͙̥ ͎͓̩͕̜̭͖̳̜̝̹̺͖W̲̖̹̘̙̗̠̦̮̲̫̯̙͍͓̯̩ͅI̙͎̤͕͉̣̭̜̻̯̞̝̩̥͖̞̼̫ͅḶ̮̙̦͕̹͉̤̙͎͕̱ͅͅͅL͖̞̦̲̜̬̫̼͙ ̦͕̯̻͖̭̻͓̘͔̟͓̦͖͙̻̖T̰̲̥͈̺̦̮͓͇̭̮̱̼̬͎A͖̠̳̣̯ͅK̫̠̱̠͉̙̫̞͖͙̼̤̬̤̮̬̼̱̳E̺̰̝͙͕̫͉̖̬ ͔̘̙̹̫̟A̠̖͚̥̳͇̤͎̩̻̟ ̗̫͍̺̟̪̹͎̹̞̫̦͕͖͖͍͚̜̖S̳̙̖͉̣̺̺̙̪̦͙̰͉͉̖͉ͅH̞͙̣͖͍̰̞̱̦̬I̪͙͖͕͎͉̣̪̪͓ͅT̥͙̦̟͚̦̥̼ ͖̻̠̠R̦̖̱͕̦̟̱̲I͕̺͖̳̜̹̗̻̬͚G̤͈͕̘͖̺̬͕̟̲̺͖̘̱̭̖̗H̬̼̫̭͉̬͇͚̪̫̭̩̠͖̙̭̹ͅT̹̘͍̖̺̺͎͈̻͍̹͕̩̝̣̲̤ͅ ̫̺̲̲̞̙͍͚̻͕̳̖̰D̼̼͓̼͈̙͖͇̳̲͉̼͓̦͙ͅO̙̹͓̗̤̪͙͈̱̻̯̗W̰͉̗̝̯̱̹͖̣̥̥̣̬͖͚ͅͅN̬͎̝͍̭̬͖̣̝̺̬̙͚̥̪ ͓͎͓̹Y̙̫̻̳̬̠̳̫̟ͅO̗̬̥̙̟͖͎̻̬̲̞͓͈̖̞U̦͔͍̬̠̗̙̼̜̗͎̬͍ͅR̝̖̲̠͙̦̦̣̭̗͚͍̩̯͎ ͈̻͚̻̬̭̻̣͍F̼̱͇̭̦͙̠̮̺̘ͅͅU̙͕͇̰͚̼͍̭̹̞̗ͅC̭͚̣Ḳ̞̮͍͎͚̖̣͙̱̣̩I̪̼̩͍̱̻̥̬͙̣̗̗̹̠̬̤N̗͖͕̤̯̪G̫̖͔ ̳̯̭̟̱̟͙̹̤͕̞̩̫T̠͍̣̜̱͚̝̰̣͇̭H̙̳͚̹̰R̯̮̜̻͉̫͚̟̮O̘͇͕̪A̝͓͈̖͙̭̹͎̤̺͎̙T̞̺̯̱͈̟͉̳͎ ͉̖̠̞̲I̜͍̳̹̳͚̹͕͓̦͔͕͙̜̠̪͓͈̠ ͍̣̠̩͎̯̹̣̲̱̝͎̝̭̗̠W͔̪̯̩̫͚̣͙̤̮͓̠̜̭͇͉̤̭͓I̱͓̠̤̘̻͍̯͖̫̙͉͔̹̬̹̱L͉̦͚̦͎̘L̞̟̝͈̘̭̜͇̜̼͓̻̼̦ ̟͔̫̘͈͓̗̱̱͎̜ͅS͕̮̰͖̤͔͕͚͖̯̬̺̳̬̜H͙͓̹̮͙̭̲̻̱̩I̱͇̥̝̜̯̬̥̖T̞͇̘̯̗̪̲͎̞̗̳ͅ ̱̤̠͖͈̱ͅR͓̮̙̹͙̜̮̖̙͙͔I̝͎̠̣̠͔̘͙̭̻̻̺͇̥ͅͅG̭͙͇͍̗̮͔̥͚ͅH̗̗̳̯͇͍̥̩̲̰̲̪̖͚͚T͚͔̗̼̯̫ ̻̥̰̤̪̳D̟̖̳͇̮̟̣̫̲͔̼͙̞̼̟͓̙̙̙O͉̬̞̫̫͓͈W̳̘̺̤̻̪̗͎͉͈͕̞͕̩N̪̤̖̥͔̟̩̺̣̻̩̺̠ ̻̖̖̰̹͚͉͎T̬̻̞̟͔̳͎̦̬̠H̩̦̦̫̝͉̫͓̬̜̩̤̦̫̹͔̠̫̘A̻͙̹̻͔̫̖T̮̖̗̖̥̗ͅ ̘̮̳̦̪͉̠̖͔̝̙̥F̩̩̤͈̭͕̯͔U͈̝̫̩͚̳͈̘̺̩̘̖̩C̼̝͍̩̝͙K̟̻͉̥͉͉̮̥͈͚̘̮̟͖I̗̭̜̠͓̝̜̟̝̣͈͙̘͖̜͚ͅͅN̟̱̫̞̦̳̪͙͓̠͓G̘͎͎͎͉̲̥̤̥̩̗̘̻͕̼̗̳ ̗̰̭̖A̠̗͉̲̗̣̞̻͎̥̥͈͕̝͉͙͍͉S̝̱̩̱̯̤ͅS͎̰̪̬̪̘͉̮ ̤̰͍̼̣͍̮̥̱̲̫̜̺̙̤͔C̠̼̰̤̱͓̞̺̙̹ͅA̻̼̝̣̝̫̙͚̩̫͖N̗͍̖̯̫̣̳̜̥͔̼͙̣͍̮̝͎ͅC̠͚͇̳͓̫͇̹E͎̺̞̖̩͍͕͇̰̖͙͚̗̰̗͚R͖̮̱̪̬̤̥̫͇ ̺̝̹̻̥̹̺͈͚Y̰͙̼̣O͔̯̻̗͈̥̙̼̞̯̟̺̟͎̣ͅU̲̣͚̰̤̞̯̣̘ ͕͎̲̹̲̤͔͓̪͓͉͔͚C̤̜͇̝̗̱̝͖̠͖̦͉ͅA̺̖̰̰̥̞̥̫̠͈͈͕̫̬̪͚̯̟͉L̠̞̮̗̳̘̘̤͙̻͖͍̥L̳͎͙̺̤̳͇̰̱͚̖̞̯̩͉ ̰͎̙͖͖̳̼̬̗̺̙̜A̜̲̗̥̺̪̟͍̬̤̲͕̠͖͔͓ͅ ̗̙̮̤̳̮M̰̭͓̜͎̮̹͖̫̫̩̮͙͓̮̩̱ͅO̻͓̠̦̼̤͓̲̠͙ͅU͇̤̯̺̠͕͕͙͍̙̼̙̟̼̲ͅT̩͙͎̦̲͈̗̠ͅͅH͉͈̣̤̪̺̦͕̩͖̙̠̠ ̼̗͕̠̳͉̱̺̼̱̱͇̺͇͈̞̰̻Y̘̱̞͕̮̱̰̗̟͍̥͇͙̠͇̰͓ͅO̪̱̹͉͓͍̘U͍͍̜͎̦̱ͅ ̖̩͙̱̭F̱̤̲͖̖̜Ṳ̪̻̻͎͇͇̦̱̗͉̥̬͉͔̜̲͇C̳͚͍͖̗̺̗̮̰͔͚̮̺̗͍͓̫K̭͔͍͍̲̼̯̝͍̤̰̝̘̰̮͉̮̭Ị̘̝̻̖̠̮͕̘͙͕̖̻͇͇̠̜N̗̤̱͎̦G͍̙͓̯̘͍͔̮̩͔͖͔͍͔̞̯ ̺͚̰͚̲̯͓̤F͖͈̞̖A̲̦̜̜̬̺̫̘̙̦̮͕̘̬̬̙̟̰T̻̬̝̯̣̼͔̦̼̩̦̝̲ͅ ͍̯͕̙͔̙͇̯̙͉̫̺̙̦͖B̥̖͎̟͈͉̞̺̩͕̞L̬͇̗̗͙̥͔̜͕̞̜̜O̰̝͔̦̲̲͈͔̠B͖̭̻͈͈̥̺̘ ̘͓̫̣͖͕̱̮̜̖͓̬̝̙ͅO͎̖͖͔̝̻̫͍͉̤̲̻F͎̣̞̠̬̯͉̗͔̩͔̟̣̰͕͕̖ͅ ͖̠͕̣̤̦͖̹̖̯͙̠̱̜̝C̞̘̮̦̱͍̬͍͓̥͔ͅO̳͙͖̖̭͈̯̫̥̟͔̯R̘̮̰̝̳̫̲̪͎͉̙̦̜͇N̘͕̠̦̯͎̱̹̫̯̠̺̻̘͚̘̺̳ ͈̗̗̘S͖̠̝̝͉͖̗͇̘̖̖͙T̝͇̟͎̠̩̗̘̭̠̩͍̮͕͔̭ͅͅA̲̮͓̤͓̭̖̤̫͇͈̭̝͔͍R̺̤̘̻̞̘̜͙̳̟̞̥̮̫ͅC͔̤̪̹̠͍͚̼̗͚͎̮̜̞͍H͙̹̩̹̜̟̞̰͎͚̜̠͈͚͚E̞̮͉͔͔͓̣̥̥̗͍̖̞͓̱̣ͅͅD̝̺̙̱̘̬̖̫͕͙̙̺̮ ͉̣͚͙̙̬̜̟͇̣̺̲̠C̗̼̩͔U̠̗̟͖̪̖̤̹̠̣̱͙̥̘̘̹N̼̩͖̮̥̰͎͉̼͍͉̖̼̗ͅT̻̬̖͙̱ ͓̟͙͇͙̲Ṣ͎̫̝̞̣̦̩̻̥̯͕͓̖L̜̭̣͍I͇͓͓͇͈̟̫̞͕̯̥̬̪͉M̭̹̟E͕̼̯̭͔̭̦̥̞͈̱̺͈͖̭̰ͅ ͖̙͍͕͇̙͇͉͓̣̰͉͍̰͖͖̞I̤͕͕͉ ̰̜̯͚͚̫W̰̟̺̥͇͈̯̟͉̰̬͙̩̼̲͉͎I͔̜͉̬̭̺L̻͚̰͙̱̣̙̺̪̻̠̖̘̙̳͖L̹͖͎͙̞͙̦̞͔̩̞̙̻̩͍͕̗ͅ ̤͕̮͓̠̳̬͎̮̪̹̫ͅR͔̩̳͇̗̘̮I͎͍̜̤̭̙̠͙̫P̬̪̫̬̤͚̘͍̻̤͍̺̖̞̳̮͍ ̬̬̳͚Y̬̤͈̯̖̲̖̟̯̥̳̣̘̟O̠͖͍̺̠͙̼͖̣͉̤̗ͅͅU͙̞̖͙̭̦̺Ṟ̞͎̺͉̥͔̣̱͕͚̬͇̗ ̮̺̜͚̫̞̬͖̮͙̰̗̹͔ͅD͉̫̦̠̗̯̺͍̠̳̜̠̪I̫̗̭͇̗̪̻̬͖͔͇̖̟͇ͅC̯̠̦̳̦̳̤̩̻͖K̭̦̳͍̝̜̙̟ ̣̤͓̮I̻̰͔̹̟̞̻̫̗̣̱N̤̬͚͈̬̲̘̖͕̳͙ ͔̘̪͎͚̣͙̰ͅH͓̣̺̳̝̻̘͕̻͈͚ͅA̝̜̳̝̼͖͓̪͕͉̯̞̻̠̭̮ͅͅL͚̲͇͕̘F̣̱̝̰̬̳͈̠͇̹̱̬̹̰̮ ̲̟̱A̦͕̻͕̺̮̖̮N̤̰̲D͔̤̼̬̼͉̭̯ ̼̫͕̤̞͚̜̬͉̭̟̫̫S͖̪̰̺͉̯͖̯̲̫̭͚͈H̖͕̦͎̺͇̹̮ͅͅI̬͖͉̞̘̟̪̪̪͔͎̭͈̲T̫̲͈̤̰͈̻̗̰̫͕̼̞̹̗ ͇̦̲̘̳̲̹̻I̙̝̼͙̝N̘̠͇͎̱̮̦̰̤͖̞̱̬ ̫̹̘̖̗͎̱͚̩̫̝̱̯ͅͅY͔̪̻͈͍̪̤̪̣̥̯͕̪͓͍̣͈͙̹O̟̫̦͍̞̬͇̪̗ͅU̩͍̺̭̯͍̬̭̩̱̱̻̤ͅR̭͓̲̠̟̩̳̘̼̻̮̳̰̹̮͈̹ͅͅ ̼̦̻̭̖͙̻̳̠̺M͈̜̩̹̝͚̥̭͇̝͓̮̞̠̦̩O̱̯̺͙̬͇̱̱̺͓͚̙̱͔̯̤͕͖U̥̪̝̦̗̼̹̣͚̭̻̖̟̦̬̻ͅT̜̩̭̝͙͔H͍̱̪͚͓̻͈ͅ ͎͔̤̪̱͙͖͈̰̘̰͚̮̫̥̖̼Y͙̱̘͍͕̝̝͇̰̞̯̞͚̻O̭̘̥̭͈ͅU͖͚̼̼̮̦̺̲̭̦̭̞̼͇͈̭̯ͅ ͇̰̬͈̟͖̫͓̝̗̜͇͕͍̥C͈̪̥̜̯͈̫̞U̯̘̭͕̜̹̰̥̹N̥̲̫̯̝͍̲̬̯̞̖̥̜ͅT̥͔͔͎͉̮͕̘̼̳͎͖̦͙̼̳͇ ͇͓̬͇̜̥̠̜̞͙̖̪͎ͅC̻̮̪̞̟̬͙͓̜͈̗̥͇ͅṚ͈̺̗͕͓Ọ̩̪͓̱̱̲̙C̘̬͙̬̣O̭̹͎̥̞̙͉̥̻͕ͅD̲̻̪̞͓̬͚̞̙̱Ḭ̻͍͉̩̲̣̹̭̜͔̲͔̳̞̯̭͔̱L̹͙̮͉͍͈͚͈̜̠̼̗͙̩E͙̰̱̜̲̦̭̗̠ ̟̦̗͚̱͙̟̖̼̘̭͕̘̖̹̙Y̪̭̝̠͔͕̯͈͎̦̗̣͇̪̣ͅO̺̰̗̬͍͙̮͎͎̻͈̞̭͎̩̱͙̖͖U͚̟̤̩̮ ̖̯̱̲͖̬̭̻͙̹̰͚̰̰F̘̻̗̪̳̺̟̠̟͉͓̼̺̘̝ͅU͇̞̯̲̖̳̼̥̙͚͓ͅC̮͓̫̦̮̯̬͎̱̲̦͔̻K̙̣͖̭̗̺̣̝̲̲̦͇̗͓͉̝̙I̞̖̣̪͔̺͍͈͉͎̹̠̦͔ͅṈ̩̱̗̲͔͍͇͎̘͙̯G̫̘͉̝̮̣̣͎̳̱͎ ̼̟̭͍͍̥̭̠̱͔̖̻̭̭̫̟͚M̭̱̳͍̠̤͈̞̰̝̺̗̮̭U͍̻̖̤F̼͓̪̗͍̦͖͔͚̜ͅF͙̜̗̠̣̭̳͚͍̖̟̼̠ ̙̥̤͙̯̞̮̞̠̺M͕̘̬̰͈̺̙̭̥̤͉͖͎̻͕̲U̞͕͇̰͉̝͔̩N͎͉̩͖͚̙̼̳̣̘̟̗͚̭̭͉̗͙C̹̪̩̗̱͚͕̻͙͎̣̩̲͔̜̰̹H̤̭̱̦̯͖̱̺͉I͎̩ͅN͔̬͔̯̮̟̥̣̜̪G̩̖̮̱̰̫̠̳̯̖̺̪̝͚ͅͅͅ ̞̙̰̘̦̳̖̺̼̜͓̱̰͓M̖̞̻̲̩̞̰̺̯̫͓͓͖̤̖̼̩I̮͖͙̺̝̙̹̲̮̳͖̮̟̳D̮̳̲̦̗̪̱͔͔̦̣̳̱̙͕͙̙G̠͖̯̥E̯̤̤͖̹̬͎̜͚ͅT̻̬̰̞̠̰͕͇̱̥̤̟̞͍̟̯̭̗ ̟̱̥͈̙ͅY̩̼͙̣̯͔̳̪̳̻͕ͅO̳͓͕̤̤̟̖U̞̠̣̯̱̟̣͔̝̬̬̺͈ ̥̰̪̞͙̪̖͎̻̲̤̯̻͉̟͓͇C̺̦̟͕̟̙̦̖̘̩̭͚̘̤̮̭̯̙O͚̘̮̼͎̥̝̮̼̲̬͉̘̺̙̰̼̫͎C̜̙̬͖͕̗͉̯͓̪͕̳͎̺̹̘̤ͅK̹̭̯͇̳͈͙̦͈̹͇͚̥ ̤͔͍̱̺̻̖̰̩̦̖̮̼͍̙B̘͍̖̠̬̘̜I͕̜̜͈R͓̳͓̝͚̥̳D̬͓̦͎ ̯̫͚͕̘̭̘̗͉͍̹̩I̥̠͖̥̗̹̦̠̙ͅ ̥̠̩̮̗͎W͓̗͔͖͙̜̘̤̰͖̯͎̙͕̬̼̼I̗͚̙̟L͍̮̦͇̲L̳͈͉͇͕̖̜͙̱̤ ̻͉͉̠̼̩̝O̖̞̬̰B̻̜̠L̩͕̪̩̳I̦̖͍̥͎̣̠͚̬ͅȚ͚͓̟̭͔͎̗͓̤̼͉E̹̘͈͈̩̜̠̞̬͈̯̦̙̱͈ͅR͎̗̤̤A͎̙̗͍̤̱̩͖̗̩̰̣̲̲̤̘̹T̖̝̪̪̟̗̹̞̦̖̫E̟̳̠̙̮͔̪̼̜ͅͅ ̳̝͍͖̠͍̩͇̗͎͚ͅͅY̼͔̣̜̪̮̠̤O̹̤̝͙͖̺̮͚̯̖̺̬͙U̳̦̰̳̮̻̳̰̲R̙̖͔̪̲̣̩̗͕̪̖̻͇̘͈̩̟ͅ ̥̯̥̘̞̞ͅḀ͖͇̱̞̼̝̱̰̹̘̤͕̩͎̝̭̘S̗̗̱͍̭̳͍͓͓͎̗͙̳̣͓̭S̖̯̣̬͔̞̪̜͙̣̺ ̰̯̮̟̰͚̥̠͍̣̪͙̦W̩͖͙̺̟̖͉I͚̲̥̗̫̹͕̥̱̦̼̝̻̻T̫̹͕͓̦̗̣͖̗̗̜̣̬̥̲̟͍H͙̹̺̹̬̗̖͖̭͚̤̳̣̤ ̺͔͍͈̠̥͙̬̺̳͙̣͕̥̞͕̞̲̻M̙̥͖͇̬͎͕̮͖̗̫͈̝̮͈̹̥Y̤̮̝̱̰͎̞̤̺̲̭̼̙ ̠͖͖͎̼̣̮̯F̠͉̹̜̥̣̰͕͕͎͍̦̖̬̰͈̘U̫̳͎̝̺̣̙̬̠̪̩ͅC̣̼̭̤̘̳̟͖̪̱͓̣͔̞K̩̘͔͕͚̣̳̟I̗̯̰͇Ṇ̟̻̲G̗̯̗̦̟̖͙̖̪̼ ̯̯̫̳̠̤̭̗͙̱F̦͖̫͓͓̦̩̻̘͇̦̫͔͔O̗͙̙͓̟̲̦͇͚͉̘O͇̙̤̟̣͕̮̹͚̺͎̪̰̪̬̖͎T̫̥̫ h͛̽̐͒̄ͫ̏ͯͤ̃ͬ͑͌̌̚͢҉̵̢̘̠͚̣̖͎̗͈͖e̓ͧ͛̋́͐̐̽͗̐̑ͭ̂̚͞҉̢̭͈̰͚̭l̴̯̞̹̥̅͋̓ͦ̇̈́ͯͩ̽̾̃͐̂͐ͮ̚̕p̛̺̣̻̥ͭͥ̅͂̀͑̿̂͌̚͘͢ ̴̧̦̠̹̮̠̼̟̝̮̠̥͙͎̪͉̄̈̍ͫͫ́̈́̎̏͑ͪ̇ͨ̈̃̚͟͠h̛̫͎̻̻̝̥̙̗̼͓̬̜̓ͣͮ̐ͦͨ̑ͬ̿̈́͋̌͛͐͢͢͞ͅe̡̧̢̨̛̤̘̮̰̰̩̯̲͙̖̺͇̹̻͕̙̩͚̗ͥ̑̽̇̑͗ͮ͐l̝͖̠̹͕͍̪̹̙͓̗̹̮̲ͭ͛͌͐ͮ͆͊͆ͪͧͪ͊́̏̀̚ͅp̴̵̲̦͚͔͕̟͔͖̪̬̳͍ͯ̀ͬͨ̎͒́ͦ͗̂̿̈̂͞ͅ ̵̷̨̹͖̞̤̗̻̮ͭ̐͗͂̓͌̑ͧ͑̓͘̕ͅwͩ̀͋ͯͯ̌̐ͨͩ͌̇̎̏̉̚҉̴̤̪̹͇̤̟͍̗̳̘̠̫̺̫̦͉̙̦ͅa̿̒ͨ̂ͨ͐̇̎̽̈͆̈́ͬ̊́҉҉̖͙͖̜͘ą̷̛̞̝̯͉͇͍͉̩̯͉̬ͩ̅̄͐́̂ͯ͝ṷ̯̙̺̬ͧ̒̉̚͘͞g͗̑̏ͯͯ̿͗ͨ̋̿̄̊̊̈́͒̚͏̧̤̗̥̯̗̼ḩ̡̡̤̳̦̩̦̤͎̰̜̺̬̟͔̫̞̖͍̘̏̿̐̽̐͋ͬ͒́͝ ̢̢̳̗͉̼̰̝̫̤̬̰̬̭̲͗̒͗̀ͅh̴̸̙̮̭͓͊ͥ̂͐̊̉͋̈́̂̌̄̚͡ͅe̸̯̝̱̺͙̙̹̖͇̼̗̬̮ͪ̓͂͗̊̄̄͌͋ͧ́ͥ̕͜͡ͅ ̐̅̊ͫͧ͏̡̪͕̫̗̗̹̬̀́c̫͕̫̗̲͉̮͖̩̪͙̩͛̑̊̎̂ͬͭ̋ͭ̓̈́͘͡o̴̷̩̹̙͍̭̬̙͉͎ͬͣ̾͒̃̊̇̄ͩ̉̾ͣ͛ͧ́̎̔͝͠m̡̿̽ͩ̿̑ͧ̆̽͋҉̵̙͖͖e̵̫̖̬̮̯̪͙̙̹̯̘̠̿͊ͪͨt̷̤̯̰̤̭̪̥̘̹̻̗̫̳̭̹̟̟̍͌̽ͧͧ͐͗ͦ̔͊͐̔͑͗͑̋̿ͫh̶͕͈̞̗͕͚̙̳̺̼͇̯̬̩̘ͪͤ̑̀͑͒̌ͯ̎ͦͩ̆̀͢

so fucking scary i pissed shit
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am

scar-e as FUCK im shaking right now i keep looking over my shoulder....... -_-
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 am

Oh no! They got amsk8r!
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 20, 2013 12:01 pm

AAUU THEYRE COMING TO GET ME
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Tue May 21, 2013 12:47 pm

I heard of it, never interested.
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next