OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine

2 posters

Go down

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine Empty my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 am

it didn't work so he abandoned it

Back to top Go down

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine Empty Re: my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 11, 2013 11:38 am

your brother sounds like me

when I was seven
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine Empty Re: my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 11, 2013 11:39 am

owned
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

owned so hard
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

suse is gay it has kde
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 11, 2013 11:44 am

VMs are for baby bitches who are afraid to make a partiton and install on on the HD like a real man hahahahah

also oaky the opensuse install DVD comes with like 5 different DEs to choose from, KDE GNOME LXDE XFCE and something else i cant remember (maybe MATE)

but i dont see why youd use anything other than KDE because opensuse's KDE setup is GLORIOUS

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine K4Sq5ZR
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 11, 2013 11:46 am

ammy wrote:VMs are for baby bitches who are afraid to make a partiton and install on on the HD like a real man hahahahah

also oaky the opensuse install DVD comes with like 5 different DEs to choose from, KDE GNOME LXDE XFCE and something else i cant remember (maybe MATE)

but i dont see why youd use anything other than KDE because opensuse's KDE setup is GLORIOUS

my brother got curious and tried to install our SUSE copy on a virtual machine K4Sq5ZR

holy fuck that textured velvet black

i know it's a shitty design style but im a sucker for that shit
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 11, 2013 11:54 am

oaky wrote:
ammy wrote:VMs are for baby bitches who are afraid to make a partiton and install on on the HD like a real man hahahahah

holy fuck that textured velvet black

i know it's a shitty design style but im a sucker for that shit
yeah everybody has been on openSUSE 12.3's dick for that, i haven't seen a single person change their theme on 12.3 from the default because its fucking delicious (also it has refreshing green everywhere unlike the typical KDE blue shit)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

DE's are something like:

KDE: only runs smoothly on NASA supercomputers, uncomfortable at first but you eventually get used to (and may even start to like) all the glittery shit
GNOME 3: fucking stupid and bloated out the fucking ass, also holy shit the window borders are like 50px
XFCE: not as fast as people make it out to be and ugly as sin off the default install, can be improved with some patience though
LXDE: acceptable but doesn't really have much depth to it
tiling WMs: lmao
WMs other than openbox: shit
openbox: good but have fun having to redo all of your config files several times due to stupid developers
MATE: excellent but you have to keep in mind that the lead developer is a weeaboo faggot from arch forums, you're better off just compiling GNOME 2.30
cinnamon: tries to be "elegant" and "graceful" and "beautiful" and a bunch of other stupid buzzwords, shitty bloated and not good
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 pm

also is it openSuSE or SLED (suse linux enterprise desktop) because there's a pretty big difference between the two
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm

SLED is for big companies/corporations and world governments openSUSE is basically a lab rat cage for Novell (the company that runs it) to experiment their shit on their users, stabilize and then impliment on SLED/SLES (same thing for fedora and redhat enterprise linux)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum