OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass

+6
Jeanne d'Arc
stalin
fuzzeedice
RICK ROSS
admin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass Empty some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

so this skinny retard in my English class is a fag

he asks ridiculous and pointless questions about shit in class BEFORE we start reading and he will openly draw fucking CHIBI SPIDERMAN characters in class because the teacher is a fan of the aforementioned hero

he's a massive fan of anime along with a few other fags in this class with red and purple hair that sit right next to me so I make sure as loudly as possible to make fun of anime so they get mad
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass Empty Re: some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

i am disgusted by his mere presence
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass Empty Re: some fag in my class is the ultimate kissass

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

tangy wrote:i am disgusted by his mere presence

i don't ask people what they do but I'm sure the autistic 800 pound 6'2" sophomore at my school loves anime based on the fact that he has massive fucking titties that jiggle around everywhere

and we also have a group of three nerd girls that wear MS Paint Adventures and Homestuck shirts like they're cool as shit

and a few bronies
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:
tangy wrote:i am disgusted by his mere presence

i don't ask people what they do but I'm sure the autistic 800 pound 6'2" sophomore at my school loves anime based on the fact that he has massive fucking titties that jiggle around everywhere

and we also have a group of three nerd girls that wear MS Paint Adventures and Homestuck shirts like they're cool as shit

and a few bronies
yeah you can always tell with them

it's funny because the super obvious greasy smelly faggots who dye their hair bright orange to look like their favorite anime slut usually have extremely limited tastes and have only watched a handful of series whereas people with actual experience are usually closeted and self aware with this shit
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:so this skinny retard in my English class is a fag

he asks ridiculous and pointless questions about shit in class BEFORE we start reading and he will openly draw fucking CHIBI SPIDERMAN characters in class because the teacher is a fan of the aforementioned hero

he's a massive fan of anime along with a few other fags in this class with red and purple hair that sit right next to me so I make sure as loudly as possible to make fun of anime so they get mad
fucking hero man
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

there was some special needs kid in my history class last semester who liked naruto and mlp and halo and i was disgusted to be within 10 feet of the guy

his hair was bleached blonde but now its blue

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 pm

my school has a uniform policy so no expressing yourself allowed
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:my school has a uniform policy so no expressing yourself allowed

justice
stalin
stalin
LORD OF THE SPERGS

money : 1661
bitches : 19
Humor : WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:my school has a uniform policy so no expressing yourself allowed
same here
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 pm

No one in my school knows what Homestuck is, and the brony/pegasister and anime fans are all closet. But there's a lot of sluts and swagyolo people.
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Matt Wings wrote:No one in my school knows what Homestuck is, and the brony/pegasister and anime fans are all closet. But there's a lot of sluts and swagyolo people.
theres this one retarded kid in my school who goes around spewing swagyolo shit everywhere and everyone is nice to his face but they all talk shit behind his back
also he skips instead of running
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
Matt Wings wrote:No one in my school knows what Homestuck is, and the brony/pegasister and anime fans are all closet. But there's a lot of sluts and swagyolo people.
theres this one retarded kid in my school who goes around spewing swagyolo shit everywhere and everyone is nice to his face but they all talk shit behind his back
Homosexual
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
same here
gay as FUCK

Back to top Go down

Post by jmm Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
The mere though of that makes me nauseous.
jmm
jmm

money : 12
bitches : 4997

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm

The same applies to my school, only we have like a handful of white people an almost all of them are little fags that have wet dreams in class about Andy Sixx and draw chibi shit.
YoMon
YoMon

money : 511
bitches : 5001
Humor : I like cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Masane Amaha wrote:

The same applies to my school, only we have like a handful of white people an almost all of them are little fags that have wet dreams in class about Andy Sixx and draw chibi shit.
that's what it was like at my old school
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Ironfoe the Hun wrote:
Masane Amaha wrote:

It makes me sad. Very sad, at that.
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Masane Amaha wrote:
Ironfoe the Hun wrote:
Masane Amaha wrote:

not me because i just hung out with the mexicans and made fun of those kids
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Ironfoe the Hun wrote:
Masane Amaha wrote:
Ironfoe the Hun wrote:
Masane Amaha wrote:

not me because i just hung out with the mexicans and made fun of those kids

My options are either those nerdy white kids, or the mix of black and white swaggfaggs.
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 19, 2013 11:38 am

there's this kid at my school who just came here hes really big and unhiygenic and plays his nintendo ds at the bus stop

we were talking about tariffs in class and he interjected to tell us about shipping things in from japan or something also he lies on the grass in the field at lunchtime and draws shit im not interested in and he tries to talk to me when im sitting around waiting for my bus that takes 20 minutes to get here
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:48 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:there's this kid at my school who just came here hes really big and unhiygenic and plays his nintendo ds at the bus stop

we were talking about tariffs in class and he interjected to tell us about shipping things in from japan or something also he lies on the grass in the field at lunchtime and draws shit im not interested in and he tries to talk to me when im sitting around waiting for my bus that takes 20 minutes to get here
maybe you should be smart and leave for the bus stop so you'll get to the bus right as it pulls up like me

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 19, 2013 11:49 am

spinnythings wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:there's this kid at my school who just came here hes really big and unhiygenic and plays his nintendo ds at the bus stop

maybe you should be smart and leave for the bus stop so you'll get to the bus right as it pulls up like me
nothing to do after school

i tend to hang out in the cafeteria for a little while with my laptop
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 19, 2013 11:55 am

tell that homo to suck a dick holy shit he sounds gay

is he like one of those nerds that openly act retarded so they can get attention
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 19, 2013 12:00 pm

oaky wrote:

is he like one of those nerds that openly act retarded so they can get attention
no

hes ok i mean hes not annoying just friendly and completely shameless
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 pm

spacejamsk8r wrote:
oaky wrote:

no

hes ok i mean hes not annoying just friendly and completely shameless
well thats the opposite of the big unhygienic dude i know
he's a fucking brony anime faggot who's loud and thinks dictatorship is cool and i want to punch him in his fat neckbeard face so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next