OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo

+4
trashboat
alyaza
Magician
Jay
8 posters

Go down

>Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo Empty >Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo

Post by Jay Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Non scented shampoo because her home-schooled daughter is highly allergic to scents and she's going on a week-long trip with us to an island...Everyone got called. Everyone.
Jay
Jay

money : 108
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

>Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo Empty Re: >Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo

Post by Magician Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 pm

That's embarrassing for her I guess.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

>Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo Empty Re: >Someone's mom decides to give everyone in our class special shampoo

Post by alyaza Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

wat
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Guess it is kinda expected. But we have to wash all the clothes we're taking with us in baking soda.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 am

what kind of an irresponsible parent lets their child stay away from them on an island for 1 whole fucking week?
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 am

TrashBoat wrote:what kind of an irresponsible parent lets their child stay away from them on an island for 1 whole fucking week?

When I was in 5th year the transition year students at my secondary school went to fucking Amsterdam for a week with the school.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 am

Magician wrote:
TrashBoat wrote:what kind of an irresponsible parent lets their child stay away from them on an island for 1 whole fucking week?

When I was in 5th year the transition year students at my secondary school went to fucking Amsterdam for a week with the school.

my parents would never let me go. the fucking school staff are probably too busy to take care of you on the trip my mom says. and i agree. plus i wouldnt eat the shit that they serve up in a trip
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:20 am

Cool ok
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 am

haha what a loser she is

back before I went into middle school in the fifth grade I remember I had the most baller field trip ever

we went up north where Ammy used to live in a country club or something and chilled for three days and shit and ate quality food

it was cool except for all of the guys trying to show off their dongs to each other
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:32 am

Magician wrote:

we have an exchange student program here

this year some kids got to go to china, all funded by the school

also we have a sister city from glorious nippon and every year we get more nips here and some kids get to go there
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 am

we have a nippon sister city but we dont get exchange students from there

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 am

spinnythings wrote:we have a nippon sister city but we dont get exchange students from there
aha fag

japanese women think white men are SEXY too bad for you you might have had a slight chance of actually losing your virginity before graduation
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 am

ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:we have a nippon sister city but we dont get exchange students from there
aha fag

japanese women think white men are SEXY too bad for you you might have had a slight chance of actually losing your virginity before graduation
yes because in japan everyone wears skimpy clothing and sex is as free as in freedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Parents who want personal time with one another, can't stand their child and need a break, and those who want their children to learn(Highly unlikely).

But actually. We did tons of fundraisers for this trip and it is the annual 8th grade trip.

Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Scarlet wrote:

Parents who want personal time with one another, can't stand their child and need a break, and those who want their children to learn(Highly unlikely).

But actually. We did tons of fundraisers for this trip and it is the annual 8th grade trip.

they actually just want all of the kids to fuck now and get it over with

irresponsible parents indeed but Spinny's dream
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

big poppa wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

honey we bought you a ticket to SEX ISLAND
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

ammy wrote:
big poppa wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

progressive parenting
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 pm

big poppa wrote:
ammy wrote:
big poppa wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

progressive parenting
its edutainment

today in class we'll teach you how to FUCK like a real man
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Wed May 01, 2013 2:41 pm

i wish i was there
i love exotic shampoo
corn
corn
CORNDOG KING

money : 1905
bitches : -468
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum