OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i found this while doing the semi-daily vanity search for "thunderdome" on ROT

+2
actual homo
alyaza
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i found this while doing the semi-daily vanity search for "thunderdome" on ROT - Page 2 Empty Re: i found this while doing the semi-daily vanity search for "thunderdome" on ROT

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:19 pm

spinnythings wrote:
big poppa wrote:"/b/ is much stronger than us. These are people that have tracked down people using tools that anybody can get, fried CPUs over the internet. We're just people who think that trolling is being a jerk, raiding is just spamming, and hacking as using cheat engine.

It's the same thing as a kid attempting to take on a gang with little more than a slingshot. You'd have to be an idiot to even THINK of taking on one of the largest "Grey hat hacker" organizations on Earth. Stick to obscure wikis for now."
who is that addressing
are you autistic
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

i found this while doing the semi-daily vanity search for "thunderdome" on ROT - Page 2 Empty Re: i found this while doing the semi-daily vanity search for "thunderdome" on ROT

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Teron wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
big poppa wrote:"/b/ is much stronger than us. These are people that have tracked down people using tools that anybody can get, fried CPUs over the internet. We're just people who think that trolling is being a jerk, raiding is just spamming, and hacking as using cheat engine.

It's the same thing as a kid attempting to take on a gang with little more than a slingshot. You'd have to be an idiot to even THINK of taking on one of the largest "Grey hat hacker" organizations on Earth. Stick to obscure wikis for now."
who is that addressing
are you autistic
i wasn't sure if the gay ROTer was talking about thunderdome in a weird third person thing or something or talking about ROT

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2