OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles

+2
carl
Abdul Alhazred
6 posters

Go down

Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles  Empty Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 am

Heysings everyone! If you're looking for decent to perfect online games look no further as I speak to you in an advertisial way:
We will begin with a list of Nitrome games (from oldest to newest)

Let's start off things with one of the most challenging games on the list;
Hot Air!

Review: Okay. I wasn't fucking around when I said one of the most challenging games on the list. I can barely make it past the first row or so. So I can't give much opinion on the further levels; but damn! For their.. What? First game? It's fucking great.
It has an orgasmic sense of retro music and graphics, but this game isn't for pussieslike me
One chance and that's it to get your rounded little gay ass balloon to the fucking platform, no more.
8/10

Now that we've got concerns of challenge out of the way, I'm going to share a game, which you may or may not like but is still among my personal favorites;
Sandman.

Review: I've always loved this game. It, somehow, always gave me an odd sense of nostalgia. I like how it smoothly interlaces chip and 2.5 D. I mean;
To me that's almost orgasmic
And pretty hard to pull off.
As far as everything else goes, my honest opinion on the music:
It's fucking perfect with the graphics, BUT
I don't like it. It just.. Doesn't agree with me somehow. Especially the title music. I mean, it's okay. But just not entirely to my liking.
Gameplay;
I.
Fucking.
Loved it.
Whisk your little sleeping faggots into that tye-die portal to only realize you have
Spoiler:
more levels to go, each one a little harder than the last. I really loved this game. Especially because of the idea of actually getting to play AS THE SANDMAN.
But, in difficulty; it had it's moments, but it was still too easy. Sure, I couldn't get past a few levels when I was fucking 8 but all this game takes is a little of patience, a moment of realization, and a dash of trial-and-error expirimentations.

7/10

THERE THERE YOU GO THERE'S FUCKING 2 I'LL UPDATE THEM LATER bye :pirat:

Abdul Alhazred

money : 648
bitches : -43
Humor : everything

Back to top Go down

Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles  Empty Re: Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles

Post by carl Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 am

Dragonmaster9 wrote:Heysings everyone! If you're looking for decent to perfect online games look no further as I speak to you in an advertisial way:

Hot Air!

Review: Okay. I wasn't fucking around when I said one of the most challenging games on the list. I can barely make it past the first row or so. So I can't give much opinion on the further levels; but damn! For their.. What? First game? It's fucking great.
It has an orgasmic sense of retro music and graphics, but this game isn't for pussieslike me
One chance and that's it to get your rounded little gay ass balloon to the fucking platform, no more.
8/10

Now that we've got concerns of challenge out of the way, I'm going to share a game, which you may or may not like but is still among my personal favorites;
Sandman.

Review: I've always loved this game. It, somehow, always gave me an odd sense of nostalgia. I like how it smoothly interlaces chip and 2.5 D. I mean;
I don't like it. It just.. Doesn't agree with me somehow. Especially the title music. I mean, it's okay. But just not entirely to my liking.
Gameplay;
I.
Fucking.
Loved it.
Whisk your little sleeping faggots into that tye-die portal to only realize you have
Spoiler:
more levels to go, each one a little harder than the last. I really loved this game. Especially because of the idea of actually getting to play AS THE SANDMAN.
But, in difficulty; it had it's moments, but it was still too easy. Sure, I couldn't get past a few levels when I was fucking 8 but all this game takes is a little of patience, a moment of realization, and a dash of trial-and-error expirimentations.

7/10

why do you overuse "fucking"
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles  Empty Re: Dragonmaster9's Delicious Gaming Piles

Post by Abdul Alhazred Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Carl wrote:
Dragonmaster9 wrote:Heysings everyone! If you're looking for decent to perfect online games look no further as I speak to you in an advertisial way:

Hot Air!

8/10

Sandman.

Gameplay;
I.
Fucking.
Loved it.
Spoiler:

7/10

why do you overuse "fucking"
because i'm a douche

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 pm

lel
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:48 pm

ammy wrote:lel
yay

i'm gonna do 2 more tomorrow because i will have nothing else to do

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Next, my favorite game since I found it, VVVVVV.

Review:
I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.
Though it may not be for others, I just love it.
The style
The simplicity
The... It.
Graphics fit to my liking, and although an 8-16 bit game, pulls it off like a pro.
Music is just orgasmic. Especially the opening theme. I just love it. The last time I tried making chip like that i cried.
Level design and overall interfaces. Also orgasmic. Almost literally. At the end of the first level when I was trying it out I was essentially crying out "Yes! Yes! More!" gaaaaay
Also pretty open world with secrets, easter eggs, and cookies and has no real chronological order except the one you make
Storyline was simple, but fitting
It even has a fucking level designer
and you know how I love creating
This. Game. Is. Perfect. It brings me to tears each time I play. 10/10
It's only flaw? It ripped off of Gravity Duck. A similar, but unpopular game with a kickass designer. Maybe will review.

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

vvvvvvvvvv is ggggggggggggay
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 05, 2013 7:58 pm

VVVVVV more like "prince of artificial difficulty", the king of it being iwbtg
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

VVVVVV powered by steam™
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 pm

skiddiez wrote:VVVVVV powered by steam™
i hadn't known
i just played the demo first, checked out the website, and torrented bought it

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:VVVVVV more like "prince of artificial difficulty", the king of it being iwbtg
iwbtg?

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Richard wrote:
skiddiez wrote:VVVVVV powered by steam™
i hadn't known
i just played the demo first, checked out the website, and torrented bought it
reported 2 forumotion
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

VVVVVV was okay but i beat it in like three hours

the only thing i really liked about it was the OST
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Richard wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:VVVVVV more like "prince of artificial difficulty", the king of it being iwbtg
iwbtg?
i wanna be the guy
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:
Richard wrote:
iwbtg?
i wanna be the guy
oh
heard of it just never got around to playing it

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Alhazred Sun May 05, 2013 8:05 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:VVVVVV was okay but i beat it in like three hours

the only thing i really liked about it was the OST
My first record was about 2, then 1.
And yeah, like said I love the OST

Abdul Alhazred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum