OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I was watching the Military History channel the other day.

3 posters

Go down

So I was watching the Military History channel the other day. Empty So I was watching the Military History channel the other day.

Post by Magician Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Specifically a show called Secret Armies which went into detail on resistance efforts against the Axis in the Second World War.
According to one of the guys they interviewed who was around at the time, the German helmet was considered high-tech shit.

Also, from how Charles de Gaulle described it, a mechanized military was to them what space combat is to us or some shit.

Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

So I was watching the Military History channel the other day. Empty Re: So I was watching the Military History channel the other day.

Post by admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:10 pm

i imagine any rebels against the axis back in the days were in the technologic equivalents of the stone ages so yeah obviously
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

So I was watching the Military History channel the other day. Empty Re: So I was watching the Military History channel the other day.

Post by alyaza Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm

fagt wrote:i imagine any rebels against the axis back in the days were in the technologic equivalents of the stone ages so yeah obviously
pretty much yeah improvised and smuggled weaponry seemed to be the norm for rebels against the axis
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down