OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM

3 posters

Go down

AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM Empty AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM

Post by alyaza Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/julienmauricemort

julienmauricemort replied to a comment from ynotdrol2 7 months ago
Fuck this video, fuck this channel, fuck anti-bronies, and fuck you too god damn cunt.
0:36
Ponyfags in a nutshell
by ynotdrol2 • 108,749 views
If you haven't noticed. Yes I am blocking bronies and deleting their comments.
/dealwithit

julienmauricemort replied to a comment from DoomsdayEntertain 11 months ago
Spitfire, one of equestria's finest fliers.
6:49
Spitfire julienmauricemort replied to a comment from DoomsdayEntertain 11 months ago
Spitfire, one of equestria's finest fliers.
6:49
Spitfire (Original Mix) - Porter Robinson (HD)
by Nick Comer • 1,537,745 views
This is the title song off of Porter Robinson's upcoming full-length album "Spitfire". Album drops on September 15th! Expect it on iTunes, Beatport...(Original Mix) - Porter Robinson (HD)
by Nick Comer • 1,537,745 views
This is the title song off of Porter Robinson's upcoming full-length album "Spitfire". Album drops on September 15th! Expect it on iTunes, Beatport...
why the fuck are you on about some shitty secondary character on a music video of a song named after the world war two plane
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM Empty Re: AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM

Post by admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 pm

ahahahahahaha what a faggot

fun fact, he stalks our site all the time as a guest as a testament to his butthurt that we obliterated his shitty stolen templates site that took him 60 million years to make, probably looking for expl0its to try and h4KCS us
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM Empty Re: AJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD JMM

Post by alyaza Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 pm

ammy wrote:ahahahahahaha what a faggot

fun fact, he stalks our site all the time as a guest as a testament to his butthurt that we obliterated his shitty stolen templates site that took him 60 million years to make, probably looking for expl0its to try and h4KCS us
i wonder if he even realizes that any potential exploits in forumotion would (i'm assuming) be universal and not localized to just our quality forum; and therefore using them against us and solely us would be fucking retarded
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 am

i fucking love how in most of his comments he tries to act like an ELEET HACKER by spouting meaningless or out-of-place TECH buzzwords

i can see him as some fat kiddo that got bullied in elementary school until he found out from a YouTube video how to HACK THE SCHOOL by typing javascript into the address bar and he's been LEARNING THA WAY OF THE ANON ever since

it would explain why he's so adamant that bronies are the coolest and edgiest thing since a superconducting knife

Last edited by oaky on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:
ammy wrote:ahahahahahaha what a faggot

i wonder if he even realizes that any potential exploits in forumotion would (i'm assuming) be universal and not localized to just our quality forum; and therefore using them against us and solely us would be fucking retarded

i said this the day he tried 2 hack us nerd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum