OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well fuck you too

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

well fuck you too - Page 2 Empty Re: well fuck you too

Post by admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 am

amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:
amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:also hackintoshes are a pain in the right nipple to install (and also illegal)

installing arch/gentoo is a simpler process

illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually last I checked the supreme court of the UNITED STATES told them that restricting software to a specific set of hardware was a load of shit after they tried to make unlocking iOS devices illegal

stallman saves the day again
it's still piracy isnt it??

i recall there being a way to acquire a disk
installing OS X onto foreign hardware is a little more complicated than THROW IN DA DISK AND LET SHIT HAPPEN though

iirc you need a cracked version and then have to go through a stupid h4xx0r install process a'la gentoo compliation, that was my experience with them anyways
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 pm

fag wrote:
amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:
amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:also hackintoshes are a pain in the right nipple to install (and also illegal)

actually last I checked the supreme court of the UNITED STATES told them that restricting software to a specific set of hardware was a load of shit after they tried to make unlocking iOS devices illegal

installing OS X onto foreign hardware is a little more complicated than THROW IN DA DISK AND LET SHIT HAPPEN though

iirc you need a cracked version and then have to go through a stupid h4xx0r install process a'la gentoo compliation, that was my experience with them anyways

it's actually not that hard - the only problem is the reason Apple only lets you install it on their hardware may as well be because Mac OS X is more picky and crash-prone than Windows is even with 'supported' hardware

but if you have a magical part configuration that happens to work then you can pretty much just pop the ISO in and be done in a few hours
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 pm

amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:
amnnmy wrote:
fag wrote:
amnnmy wrote:

it's actually not that hard - the only problem is the reason Apple only lets you install it on their hardware may as well be because Mac OS X is more picky and crash-prone than Windows is even with 'supported' hardware

but if you have a magical part configuration that happens to work then you can pretty much just pop the ISO in and be done in a few hours
when i tried it i had a bunch of skiddie shit and a couple .txt guides to give me help on how to install shit and a terminal that even used bash and had to do a fuckload of configuration and shit so i was wondering why i was even using ''hackintosh'' when it came off as a super ghetto kubuntu that lacked outta-the-box FUNctionality

gay shet
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2