OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ken on 3 kingdoms

2 posters

Go down

ken on 3 kingdoms Empty ken on 3 kingdoms

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 pm

[9:22:29 PM PDT] mr video: uh oh spaghetti os
[9:22:30 PM PDT] mr video: https://i.imgur.com/dUlJ73I.png
[9:22:59 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): what did you add this to
[9:23:06 PM PDT] mr video: https://i.imgur.com/Bv0Ei5v.png
[9:23:17 PM PDT] mr video: marisa and SDM confirmed for black ass niggas
[9:23:26 PM PDT] mr video: true niggas yo
[9:23:28 PM PDT] mr video: thug life
[9:23:37 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): someone put the forest of magic and the scarlet devil mansion in a list of places in an african country
[9:23:38 PM PDT] mr video: it's canon btw
[9:23:56 PM PDT] mr video: http://thethreekingdoms.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
[9:24:03 PM PDT] mr video: this is all canon as fuck
[9:24:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): the hell is the three kingdoms
[9:24:29 PM PDT] mr video: ZUN explicitly announced his support for this massive fanwanked pile of unoriginality
[9:25:21 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): so it's a place where haruhi suwhateverhtefuck, ganondorf, reimu, glados, and edward elric all exist
[9:25:26 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): ... this is fucking hilarious to think of
[9:25:40 PM PDT] mr video: yes
[9:25:49 PM PDT] mr video: and marisa and the SDM are confirmed for niggers
[9:25:50 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): seriously who can spell haruhi's family name
[9:26:04 PM PDT] mr video: suziyima or something idk
[9:26:58 PM PDT] mr video: http://www.shoutwiki.com/w/images/thethreekingdoms/b/b2/TheBigFifteen.png
[9:27:00 PM PDT] mr video: YEAH
[9:27:30 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): the art is surprisingly more on the meh-side than the horrible side
[9:28:00 PM PDT] mr video: go to their deviantart page for some real laughs
[9:29:08 PM PDT] mr video: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/087/7/d/ttk__durarara_ending_by_ssgt_lulz-d3brjtv.png
[9:29:23 PM PDT] mr video: i could draw this
[9:29:31 PM PDT] mr video: oh and note their flattering nitori
[9:29:48 PM PDT] mr video: her face reads 'kill me i want to die'
[9:29:58 PM PDT] mr video: "why am i even doing this"
[9:30:02 PM PDT] mr video: "why am i still alive"
[9:30:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): it looks like she got hit in the head because her eyes are crossed
[9:30:17 PM PDT] mr video: "why do i get scared and quit when i try to kill myself"
[9:30:43 PM PDT] mr video: Series featured in The Three Kingdoms edit
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron | Alien | Angel Beats! | Arcania City | Artemis Fowl | Back to the Future | Bionic Commando | Bioshock | Black★Rock Shooter: (Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME | The Black★Rock Shooter Anime) | Borderlands | Bulletstorm | Cloverfield | Command and Conquer: (Command and Conquer Generals Universe: (Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave Universe) | Command and Conquer Red Alert Universe | Command and Conquer Tiberium Universe) | Crysis | DC Universe | Dead Space | Dexter's Laboratory | Digimon: (Digital Monster X-Evolution) | District 9 | Dracula | The Dukes of Hazzard | Final | Full Metal Panic! | Fullmetal Alchemist | Gaia | Galaxy Angel Games | Gears of War | Ghostbusters | The Green Hornet | God of War | Guilty Gear | Halo | Harry Potter | Half-Life: (Portal) | Hawk | His Dark Materials | Jaws | Journey to the West | Just Cause | Kanon | Killzone | Kirby | K-ON! | Left 4 Dead | The Legend of Zelda | The Lord of the Rings | Lucky Star | Mahou Sensei Negima! | Marvel Universe | Mass Effect | The Matrix | Megaman | Metal Gear | One Piece | Pokémon | Postman Pat | The Powerpuff Girls | Prototype | qrullgx13 Canon | Recettear | Resident Evil | Saw | Shane Schofield | Silent Hill | Soylent Green | Splinter Cell | Star Wars | Star Trek | Starcraft | Starfox | Strike Witches | Super Smash Bros. | Suzumiya Haruhi: (Suzumiya Haruki) | Team Fortress | Terminator | To Aru Majutsu no Index | To LOVE-Ru | Touhou: (Touhou Soccer) | Transfomers | UTAU | Vocaloid | Wacky Races | The War of the Worlds | XenoAisam Canon | Xenosnake Canon | Zero no Tsukaima | Zorro
[9:30:55 PM PDT] mr video: note the first one
[9:31:00 PM PDT] mr video: right from the start it sucks
[9:31:11 PM PDT] mr video: jimmy newtron
[9:31:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): hey that show was alright-ish
[9:31:15 PM PDT] mr video: jimmy fucking newtron
[9:31:20 PM PDT] mr video: it's not that
[9:31:32 PM PDT] mr video: you're crossing jimmy god damn newtron with K-ON
[9:31:35 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): this sounds like it could be fucking amazing or fucking awful
[9:31:44 PM PDT] mr video: it's so bad it's good
[9:31:52 PM PDT] mr video: it would be a masterpiece of it was ironic
[9:31:54 PM PDT] mr video: but it isnt
[9:31:58 PM PDT] mr video: these people are dead serious
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

ken on 3 kingdoms Empty Re: ken on 3 kingdoms

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Everytime I hear 3 Kingdoms, it always reminds me on how much I hate 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Icy Holic wrote:Everytime I hear 3 Kingdoms, it always reminds me on how much I hate 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.
never bothered with it, isn't it just some shitty romance drama thing
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 pm

amnmy wrote:
Icy Holic wrote:Everytime I hear 3 Kingdoms, it always reminds me on how much I hate 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.
never bothered with it, isn't it just some shitty romance drama thing
It's some comedy shit or whatever. I'll probably post a review on it.
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down