OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point

+2
admin
alyaza
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point Empty okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 pm

;_;
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point Empty Re: okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

it's fucking paracidic anyways

if we want a chat lobby we should use something universe-accessable like IRC

i actually left the eternal chat because i don't care for it and every time i log onto skype it fucking floods my computer with new messages and makes everything crash so i needed an excuse to leave

"I WAS ONLY PRETENDING XDXD all you want uve been p0wned FAGGOTS
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point Empty Re: okay but yeah the important thing is eternal chats pretty fucked at this point

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 pm

ammy wrote:it's fucking paracidic anyways

i actually left the eternal chat because i don't care for it and every time i log onto skype it fucking floods my computer with new messages and makes everything crash so i needed an excuse to leave

so be it then

mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 pm

even if we did use IRC how many OTx users would actually use it and how would it be any different from the current EC
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

who cares
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

i was contemplating leaving because most of the time you guys talk about nerd shit i dont care about and i have this terrible ocd about HAVING to click on skype everytime that orange 1 pops up on the icon (it gets especially annoying when im trying to play vidya gaymes)
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:31 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:who cares
you're not a part of the EC so obviously this isnt relevant to you
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:32 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:

even if we did use IRC how many OTx users would actually use it and how would it be any different from the current EC
IRC is easy to use and it's available on literally every platform of connecting to the internet - you can even make web kiosks use it if you know some shit
this this this

the eternal chat is a fucking paracite to OTX it dying is for the greater good

Teron Gorefiend wrote:

i was contemplating leaving because most of the time you guys talk about nerd shit i dont care about and i have this terrible ocd about HAVING to click on skype everytime that orange 1 pops up on the icon (it gets especially annoying when im trying to play vidya gaymes)
also this holy SHIT plus skype is an enormous memory hog, completely fucks my system every time i try it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:32 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
and anyone else not in the ec
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 pm

ammy wrote:IRC is easy to use and it's available on literally every platform of connecting to the internet - you can even make web kiosks use it if you know some shit
that's not my question
how many people would actually use it, and would it really be any different from what it is now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
who says he can't be

skype is a shitty platform that needs to go away, if we switch to superior IRC then we have more availability and therefore everyone on otx can join in

i'd like it better if we didn't have any form of a primary chat lobby though, that shit is what killed BA if you dont include us
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
ammy wrote:IRC is easy to use and it's available on literally every platform of connecting to the internet - you can even make web kiosks use it if you know some shit
that's not my question
how many people would actually use it, and would it really be any different from what it is now
anyone who wants to EC but isn't a retard and doesnt use skype
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 pm

ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
that's not my question
that doesnt really answer my questions but okay
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 pm

ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
who says he can't be

skype is a shitty platform that needs to go away, if we switch to superior IRC then we have more availability and therefore everyone on otx can join in

i'd like it better if we didn't have any form of a primary chat lobby though, that shit is what killed BA if you dont include us

if that's the case

should we even bother with any chatroom
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm

ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
who says he can't be

i thought the eternal chat was some kind of place where the elite-status users of otx get exclusive access to and collaborate and be a part of cooler shit
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
that's not my question
as i said, i'd prefer it if we didn't have a big chat lobby; the only thing more accessable than IRC is the world wide web, and otx has the benefit of allowing for more room for discussion and also being able to backtrack on things
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
that's not my question
actually it kinda does
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:i thought the eternal chat was some kind of place where the elite-status users of otx get exclusive access to and collaborate and be a part of cooler shit
yeah thats what it used to be but then amsk8r abandoned it and it kinda fell into the pit its in now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

sweet wrote:
ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
who says he can't be

if that's the case

should we even bother with any chatroom
you tell me

Teron Gorefiend wrote:
ammy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
who says he can't be

i thought the eternal chat was some kind of place where the elite-status users of otx get exclusive access to and collaborate and be a part of cooler shit
if that were the case we wouldn't have RTC added
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm

ammy wrote:as i said, i'd prefer it if we didn't have a big chat lobby; the only thing more accessable than IRC is the world wide web, and otx has the benefit of allowing for more room for discussion and also being able to backtrack on things
then why bother really
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
ammy wrote:as i said, i'd prefer it if we didn't have a big chat lobby; the only thing more accessable than IRC is the world wide web, and otx has the benefit of allowing for more room for discussion and also being able to backtrack on things
then why bother really
you tell me

if we so desperately need one just get IRC, or better yet USE THE FUCKING CHATBOX that thing needs more love
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:41 pm

ammy wrote:you tell me

if we so desperately need one just get IRC, or better yet USE THE FUCKING CHATBOX that thing needs more love
well you're the one whos been pushing for it so
but uh really; i dont think we really do need an IRC for now unless you want to start planning shit there or some insane thing like that
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
ammy wrote:you tell me

well you're the one whos been pushing for it so
but uh really; i dont think we really do need an IRC for now unless you want to start planning shit there or some insane thing like that
cool i'm flexible with these things

come back when you get a better idea
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

well i suppose we shouldn't have a chatbox in general

it would give us more activity here, which is always great

that and really raids aren't something we can do at this state, so why bother with a chatbox at all?
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 pm

sweet wrote:well i suppose we shouldn't have a chatbox in general

it would give us more activity here, which is always great

that and really raids aren't something we can do at this state, so why bother with a chatbox at all?
chatboxes are mostly just smalltalk, it's not going to envelop OTx

remember when you were on about how the ec should replace the forums? that's a bit of a sign it's gotten bad
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum