OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine

4 posters

Go down

another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine Empty another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine

Post by alsoappaloosahorse Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Flambongsmoke
7:19 PM
so how is this me? i'm definitely more fundie than true gentleman although i'm more of an equally gay in between point
my response to this one over skype:
none

Flambongsmoke
7:48 PM
as soon as the rejects get bored we're going to at LEAST have another huge activity lul
my response to this over skype:
Gilda Svariyantina
dunno about that

but the forum did have to suddenly correct the defecit again (writer note: to the surprise of nobody except flamingdinner probably it did a couple hours later and the forum isnt dead and the activity has yet to lull so once again flamingdinner proves himself to be absolutely god awful at predictions. guess he can scratch "fortune teller" off of that nonexistent list of potential jobs he could try for.)

later

just wanted to tell you
10:31 AM

i've been exactly where you are right now
10:32 AM

and i would've told you not to throw a fit about being banned and try to reason with them but it's too late

what you can do now

is follow through with being banned and not make any more alts and make sure that nobody impersonates u
my response:
"lol i dont care (writers note: DOGMAN!)
10:33 AM

unlike you im not a faggot i dont make alts (writers note: except these ones, but they're old and i just happened to have them)
10:33 AM

i made sure all my alts got banned (writers note: except this one which is one i wasn't planning on using until mac b didn't get my messages about the fd rap battle thingy and i took the matter into my own hands)"

alsoappaloosahorse

money : 13
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine Empty Re: another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine

Post by alsoappaloosahorse Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 pm

and of course this which i just found -- this cannot go unpublished to the masses

Flambongsmoke
7/20/14 7:08 PM
i think i'm gonna send my spic cousin on there because he knows me front and back and might just maybe convince the people who actually think i caused all that shit of the oppostie

some explanation behind why fd's "cousin" showed up on otthunderdome yesterday. he's had this silly plan of his in the works for a couple days now, and just now it happened i guess.

alsoappaloosahorse

money : 13
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine Empty Re: another couple of excerpt for the flamingdinner quotes gold mine

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 pm

rt chats it up with fd all dya erry' day
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:16 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:rt chats it up with fd all dya erry' day
theyre best pals, duh
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 pm

furries stick together
Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down