OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit

3 posters

Go down

alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit Empty alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit

Post by alyaza Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:37 pm

because if i see anything that even vaguely reminds me of them i will immediately begin thinking of ponies, and the vast majority of my thoughts to some degree involve ponies as well. most of the dreams i remember are also pony related (although i haven't remember a dream in months so...)
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit Empty Re: alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit

Post by Booky Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:because if i see anything that even vaguely reminds me of them i will immediately begin thinking of ponies, and the vast majority of my thoughts to some degree involve ponies as well. most of the dreams i remember are also pony related (although i haven't remember a dream in months so...)

ur a faget
Booky
Booky

money : 82
bitches : 3
Humor : i like corny jokes

Back to top Go down

alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit Empty Re: alright so im PRETTY sure that ponies is like my OCD or some shit

Post by Urethra Franklin Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Do you feel that you have to make sure you pony is locked 3 or 4 times before going to sleep

do you need to wash your pony multiple times after restroom
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:05 pm

yes absolutely!!!
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down