OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wrote this bullshit?

+2
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
Grix
6 posters

Go down

Who wrote this bullshit? Empty Who wrote this bullshit?

Post by Grix Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Who wrote this bullshit? RZSDmeY
Grix
Grix

money : 217
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Who wrote this bullshit? Empty Re: Who wrote this bullshit?

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm

no idea check the history i dont know what went on with wwc
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:09 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:no idea check the history i dont know what went on with wwc
The editor was just an IP address, so I'm guessing some nerd from WWC edited the page to look like a big man to his fellow brethren.
Grix
Grix

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

WHOOPS OH GOD

"No one attempted to retaliate,except for several bootybombed WWCers, of course, but since OTTD isn't from ROBLOX and actually understands how to raid a shitty forum, OTTD continued to steamroll the forum uncontested,"

"For a time, there was no connection between the "raid" and WWCRedux, but it pretty quickly became apparent after some of us decided we didn't like WWCWWC got mad and started making a millionillion threads about how super cool it would be if they could raid OTTD -- completely ignoring the common sense, of course, of moderation, or the fact that maybe nobody on OTTD would even give a shit to begin with -- with shock images and other super cool /b/ bullshit."

"Also, the forum is pretty cool, which is definitely why it is still locked down, has gained no new users of any kind since the raid, has to actively edit this wiki to make itself feel better, and remains hidden from the rest of the world.

But yeah, it's totally super cool, you guys. Absolutely."
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:54 pm

thank you, rt
i would have edited it, but the wiki is kinda your thing so
Grix
Grix

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Who wrote this bullshit? FHkeeHO

these guys are SO RUDE
Grix
Grix

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:33 am

i added a basic e-superiority bit will improve later

"Since discovering our glorious article on them, WWC hass been fruitlessly trying to edit it to basically advertise how "cool" they are, even though the first thing you see on their forum is literally a half blank page. One of their favorite claims by far is to say that they "have gained several new users in a short amount of time," however the truth of this is that they have gained several users who have done absolutely nothing, or when they do, in fact, do something, it's not contributive. Speaking of non-contributive, not even the major users seem particularly good users -- basic logic would show you that eight hundred posts in one day spread across ten major users and only a few other minor users does not exactly equate to good posts.

They also like to claim that they "have to actively edit this wiki to present clearer, more well-worded, and accurate information," which is of course their way of saying "we're going to make this reflect how awesome we are [despite the whole "we're still locked down like fort fucking knox" thing and the "we have absolutely nothing of any sort of value on our forum" and the "nobody in the world cares about our tiny forum of about ten unique people" thing and all]." Unfortunately for them, wiki vandalism of such types can be reverted in a little under four seconds flat, and their vandalism doesn't even have a target since OTSW is an exclusively OTx thing -- thus, anybody who isn't a part of OTx wouldn't have jack shit of an idea of what's going on here, or why they should care. Oh yeah, and if their attempts at trying to edit this wiki to reflect on how super koolio they are despite being an incessant circlejerk aren't "having to actively edit this wiki to make themselves feel better," I'm not sure what is.

But yeah, you guys. Keep those claims of e-superiority coming."
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 am

Grix wrote:
AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:no idea check the history i dont know what went on with wwc
The editor was just an IP address, so I'm guessing some nerd from WWC edited the page to look like a big man to his fellow brethren.
You guessed exactly right. Also, can you believe this, one of the former members tried vandalizing the wiki just to get you guys to go back and spam WWCR.
sinii
sinii

money : 122
bitches : 1
Humor : what the hell stop editing my profile admins

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:08 am

ok to clear some things up
i didn't spam your wiki - if i did then i would have at least had the decency to respond
the only edits i made were updates of the membership count
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

money : 322
bitches : 3
Humor : refined

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 am

sinii wrote:
Grix wrote:
You guessed exactly right. Also, can you believe this, one of the former members tried vandalizing the wiki just to get you guys to go back and spam WWCR.
lel gay
it isnt hard to revert the wiki, with the push of the button hours of editing is gone in a matter of seconds
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

seriously when i get my internet back all that hard work will be gone in probably about twenty minutes
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down