adminimode poll

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

who should take ammys place [or at least become a mod ]

5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
26% 26% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
42% 42% 
[ 8 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 19

adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 am

if i missed anyone please notify
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 am

fuck i forgot link63
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 pm

five admins already

_________________

avatar
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 9
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:53 pm

buttcrusher wrote:five admins already
I thought you were the only one
Who are the other 4
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by alyaza on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 am

lol this poll means fuck all but im impressed i got any votes at all
avatar
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:45 am

suspicious about anyone voting for you at all

_________________

avatar
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 9
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 am

15 total votes and four replies? obvious conspiracy

_________________

avatar
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 9
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 am

rt and diseased are toed
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by alyaza on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 am

who knows
avatar
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by Urethra Franklin on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 pm

goat for president monica lewinsky for vp 2016 libertarian party mofuckas
avatar
Urethra Franklin

Posts : 1107
money : 1215
bitches : 19
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 21
Location : fuckshit avenue
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by flammey on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

i seriously think rt should be given admin unironically

flammey

Posts : 5
money : 7
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:55 pm

diseased outvivvifdydoofed rt can we pls give him moderat
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 pm

nonatums [fd is mad] wrote:diseased outvivvifdydoofed rt can we pls give him moderat
the fuck?
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 21
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm

flammey wrote:i seriously think rt should be given admin unironically
fact: every otx that rt was an admin on sucked (and died)

_________________

avatar
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 9
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 pm

buttcrusher wrote:
flammey wrote:i seriously think rt should be given admin unironically
fact: every otx that rt was an admin on sucked (and died)
coincidence? i think not
  
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 21
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by flammy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:
flammey wrote:i seriously think rt should be given admin unironically
fact: every otx that rt was an admin on sucked (and died)
coincidence? i think not
  
so all of them except this one?

flammy

Posts : 10
money : 12
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:15 pm

flammy wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:
fact: every otx that rt was an admin on sucked (and died)
coincidence? i think not
  
so all of them except this one?
what part of that statement do you not understand
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by flammy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 pm

literally every otx has had rt as an admin before this one

flammy

Posts : 10
money : 12
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:17 pm

flammy wrote:literally every otx has had rt as an admin before this one
LOOK AT THE RESULTS GEE
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by flammy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

that's only because rt left temporarily.

diseased would make a shitty admin and we all know it

flammy

Posts : 10
money : 12
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:23 pm

flammy wrote:that's only because rt left temporarily.

diseased would make a shitty admin and we all know it
why do you say that
and if "we all know it" explain why he got the most votes
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by alyaza on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:12 pm

diseased got the most votes because hes a shitposter lol
avatar
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by chill the fuck out on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:50 pm

queen gilda wrote:diseased got the most votes because hes a shitposter lol
so am i and so are you great excuse
avatar
chill the fuck out

Posts : 2110
money : 2507
bitches : 13
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : spear
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm

queen gilda wrote:diseased got the most votes because hes a shitposter lol
youre mad you lost
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 21
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:06 pm

queen gilda wrote:diseased got the most votes because hes a shitposter lol
queen of gyphon vag get bootymad
avatar
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 18
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Re: adminimode poll

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum