OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey

+8
alyaza
Urethra Franklin
dogtranswoman328
admin
glorious master caster
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
spinnythings
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

hey - Page 4 Empty Re: hey

Post by spinnythings Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:59 pm

master caster wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
master caster wrote:I'm saying you don't care about us as people, just as an emotional tampon for you to unload your feels on.

Also you let us know about how you don't give a fuck about us pretty far after the freak out.
how does that even make sense? to what end would i be working toward? i have emotional conflicts about people, and to rid myself of them i vent to other people and dispose of them when im finished like, as you put it, a bloody tampon? what would that accomplish? why would i engage with anybody?
Can you fucking read? Are you even fucking able to read your own shit-posts? Because you FUCKING SAID THAT SHIT. I'm just paraphrasing something you already graciously explained to us, though probably unintentionally.

Let me run it down for you. You have an "emotional conflict" about people or some shit. Like some EVE player is making you feel le feelios. You run over to otthunderdome.com and tell Magician to fuck off and kill himself and then whine and cry and talk shit about the EVE player none of us but you care about. You bitch at some users, and then eventually talk it over with some other people who naively consider you a friend and then log off. You feel refreshed and go back to EVE to pretend you're a space man instead of doing your fucking math homework after blowing off everyone else's posts on OTTHUNDERDOME.COM. That's what I see coming from you.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME NOW?
And this makes me an evil person.
spinnythings
spinnythings

money : -45
bitches : -500

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 pm

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
master caster wrote:I'm saying you don't care about us as people, just as an emotional tampon for you to unload your feels on.

Also you let us know about how you don't give a fuck about us pretty far after the freak out.
how does that even make sense? to what end would i be working toward? i have emotional conflicts about people, and to rid myself of them i vent to other people and dispose of them when im finished like, as you put it, a bloody tampon? what would that accomplish? why would i engage with anybody?
and to further this, why would i get angry at you then cut off contact right after, as opposed to simply completely cutting off contact without a word and never returning, if i didn't care about you at all?
You didn't try to reason with him though you just yelled so him so the reason is CUZ UR A BUTTHURT GAY FAGOT NERD COCK SUCK DONGER DONG GAY BITCH FATLORD FETISHIST GIRL SUCKUP NICE GUY DOORMAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER HAAAAAAAAA I thought ammy was doing a pretty good job of wrecking u but he missed this post
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 pm

I keep trying to tell you, I do care about you, and everyone else here. I've known you guys for years. I come to you for support.

I'm a terribly confused and ridiculous person and frequently contradict myself as I think about things more and gather new information. If i didn't think about my actions i would hardly be human.

I apologized dogman-style inappropriately in the original OP and gave the wrong impression about my intentions, as he did repeatedly, and as i had hoped to avoid.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm

support aka tampon its not just the op it's how you use this site get mad stay mad and fuck off whiny bitch you care about us as much as you care about your counselor
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 pm

The reason you ranged me for two months plus is because you knew I don't take your baby bitch shit because you haven't pretended to be my friend
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:13 pm

spinnythings wrote:I keep trying to tell you, I do care about you, and everyone else here. I've known you guys for years. I come to you for support.

I'm a terribly confused and ridiculous person and frequently contradict myself as I think about things more and gather new information. If i didn't think about my actions i would hardly be human.

I apologized dogman-style inappropriately in the original OP and gave the wrong impression about my intentions, as he did repeatedly, and as i had hoped to avoid.
I know you come to us for support and I appreciate your trust but you give nothing back. You come here, get support and leave without thanks. You take us completely for granted and then when a couple posts get ignored? We should all kill ourselves and you never liked any of us. It's unbelievable and being nice to you is honestly a waste of effort
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:24 pm

master caster wrote:
spinnythings wrote:I keep trying to tell you, I do care about you, and everyone else here. I've known you guys for years. I come to you for support.

I know you come to us for support and I appreciate your trust but you give nothing back. You come here, get support and leave without thanks. You take us completely for granted and then when a couple posts get ignored? We should all kill ourselves and you never liked any of us. It's unbelievable and being nice to you is honestly a waste of effort
Yeah. I'm really bad about thanking people. And that isn't a good thing. I have to remind myself to say thanks so as not to offend anybody or make anybody think I'm intentionally being rude. I didn't know you wanted to be thanked. And you deserve a thank you. Everyone here does.

I would like to thank everybody in this community for everything they've done for me over the past few years, even FD and RTC. You guys have helped me through many struggles I've had and through your support, have helped me open my mind to new ways of thinking I cannot believe I would be able to get in any other community. This place is unique, it has built its own culture out of nothing and just by being involved with you all, I feel like a radically different person than I was just a few years ago, which is hard for some people to even think about. The critics especially, I might have trouble embracing at times but I never throw away criticism, I think about it and pour over it to try and better myself with it in any way I can. Thank you, those of you who listened to me when I was complaining about the stupidest stuff, and thank you for helping me through all the ridiculous shit I get myself into. I don't even have the words to describe how much your wisdom means to me. Without you, I'd be empty.

Thank you all, and I hope you can come to forgive my ridiculous transgressions.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 pm

lowering yourself to where you are now is making you look worse just stop trying to argue
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

:( okay
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:10 pm

"just stop trying to argue"

No
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:12 pm

?
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:17 pm

suck our dongs and fuck off spinny nobody believes you even if you were telling the truth you're a pathetic and boring cocksucker
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm

spinny is lying he's piling a mountain of tumblr's favorite food in his fat mouth while furiously masturbating to cyoot gurlz and rocking back and forth in space in his eve game
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:22 pm

man fd youre a pathetic cocksucker too
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:52 pm

this isn't about me it's about spinneh
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

yeah but youre in no place to be insulting people when youre a huge fag
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 pm

:+(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Red Epoch wrote:yeah but youre in no place to be insulting people when youre a huge fag
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri May 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Red Epoch wrote:yeah but youre in no place to be insulting people when youre a huge fag
PRAISE EPOCH
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 04, 2014 1:07 am

spinnythings wrote:Yeah. I'm really bad about thanking people. And that isn't a good thing. I have to remind myself to say thanks so as not to offend anybody or make anybody think I'm intentionally being rude. I didn't know you wanted to be thanked. And you deserve a thank you. Everyone here does.
AHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YOU ARE JUST SPOUTING BULLSHIT NOW.

I would like to thank everybody in this community for everything they've done for me over the past few years, even FD and RTC.
fuck you, you manipulative cock juggler. you are so bullshitting right now.

You guys have helped me through many struggles I've had and through your support, have helped me open my mind to new ways of thinking I cannot believe I would be able to get in any other community. This place is unique, it has built its own culture out of nothing and just by being involved with you all, I feel like a radically different person than I was just a few years ago, which is hard for some people to even think about.

holy fuck you are such a wannabe intellectual

The critics especially, I might have trouble embracing at times but I never throw away criticism, I think about it and pour over it to try and better myself with it in any way I can. Thank you, those of you who listened to me when I was complaining about the stupidest stuff, and thank you for helping me through all the ridiculous shit I get myself into.

oh my fucking god you are such a god damn liar. every single fucking time we've tried to help you, you've thrown fucking hissy fits.

I don't even have the words to describe how much your wisdom means to me. Without you, I'd be empty.

Thank you all, and I hope you can come to forgive my ridiculous transgressions.
groooooooooan
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun May 04, 2014 9:16 am

its been a long while since ive seen a classic RT post break down
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 am

that post was way too damn long to not break up
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Sun May 04, 2014 10:10 am

well its true you taught me its 100% impossible to argue with some people

which is of course why i dont even try
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 am

what the hell do you have against spinny, rt?
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 04, 2014 10:20 am

rts just an asshole.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum