hey

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: hey

Post by RICK ROSS on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:02 pm

spinnythings wrote:i dont want to be an american made man i hate america and everything this shitty shit country stands for i want to be a pussy artist and express my feels its what i was born for
le mad. lol uk is wya better amirite?
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

master caster wrote:"My name is Incrediboy"

Sup incrediboy
dont call me buddy

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm

master caster wrote:
seth2 wrote:Logs are in chatlogs
haha i only sent you the tip of the iceberg his tangent was like a presidential address of butthurt about how he hates literally everyone on OTTD

i was going to reveal it all in its full glory later but things got in the way
including you, yes you, the one reading this very quality post. no punches are held in 2014 - a butthurt odyssey

I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000484
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 pm

tangy wrote:
master caster wrote:
haha i only sent you the tip of the iceberg his tangent was like a presidential address of butthurt about how he hates literally everyone on OTTD

including you, yes you, the one reading this very quality post. no punches are held in 2014 - a butthurt odyssey
bro you're making stuff up now
spinnythings

money : -45
bitches : -500

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tangy wrote:
master caster wrote:

i'd quote you on it but I can't access the log unfortunately but I can paraphrase you on a couple tidbits like "i hate ottd" and "nobody I like goes on there"

you didn't mention hating anyone specifically (except me and FD and I think some other people but I wasn't really reading) but the message of "i hate everyone on ottd" still shot through

I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

tangy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
tangy wrote:
i'd quote you on it but I can't access the log unfortunately but I can paraphrase you on a couple tidbits like "i hate ottd" and "nobody I like goes on there"

you didn't mention hating anyone specifically (except me and FD and I think some other people but I wasn't really reading) but the message of "i hate everyone on ottd" still shot through
[4/13/2014 5:23:52 PM] Brandon s: ottd is shit
[4/13/2014 5:24:01 PM] Brandon s: why do i log on anymore
[4/13/2014 5:24:04 PM] Abbie Hoffman: k
[4/13/2014 5:24:07 PM] Brandon s: i dont even like anybody there anymore
[4/13/2014 5:24:11 PM] Brandon s: you're a jerk
[4/13/2014 5:24:13 PM] Brandon s: rtc is rtc
[4/13/2014 5:24:26 PM] Brandon s: flamingdinner sohuld have been deleted ages ago
[4/13/2014 5:24:32 PM] Brandon s: all the people i like are gone
[4/13/2014 5:25:00 PM] Brandon s: fuck you and everythign you motherfuckign stand for you piece of shit
[4/13/2014 5:25:04 PM] Abbie Hoffman: k

not everybody i like is gone, that was a retarded spurging
i dont want to list off names to avoid leaving people out on accident, but i can say that i like a bunch of people here and now im even starting to like FD because for whatever reason after i flipped out and prolapsed my anus of all that he seems like a more chill guy even if he's still a bit misguided. he's actually starting to come around
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

"its ok for me to say fuck you to all my friends because I was mad gosh!!!!!!!!"

k

admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

im sorry i didnt mean it
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 pm

im gonna post the whole chatlog right now unless youd rather i not
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

spinnythings wrote:im gonna post the whole chatlog right now unless youd rather i not
don't even bother

admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

tangy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:im gonna post the whole chatlog right now unless youd rather i not
don't even bother
you object? the post is ready all i need to do is hit "send"
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tangy wrote:
don't even bother
you object? the post is ready all i need to do is hit "send"
No objections, I just don't see the point

admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm

alrigt posting
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm

But I bet you're full of shit about the "I didn't mean it" and just unconsciously worried that you'll lose your social safety net for you to bitch and moan to about Heave Online.

"i dont even like anybody there anymore" doesn't just come out of nowhere. Sorry bud.

admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i'd say im surprised spinny is an attention whoring triple douchebag with zero actual interest in the thunderdome but then i'd be lying. i had this magnificent feeling that he was just here to seek attention by how he didn't post anything of actual value and just how often he exploded at people in ridiculous fashion

i now would like to add that anything i've said against spinny in a joking manner is now totally serious
keep singing the gosphel my good brother

listen op i already wasn't really the president of your fanclub before you flipped shit but now that you've revealed that you see us as a disposable waste bin for your bitching and feels and all that stupid nerd shit i basically don't care about you and am going to just keep shitting on you for cheap laughs since it's not like there is much to lose anyways lol
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:12 pm

spinnythings wrote:
master caster wrote:Meanwhile you rarely ever replied to someone else posting about their shit, but when some of your stupid fucking blogposts about EVE or whatever get ignored you go nuclear.
i dont reply because i read them. im a stalker, i sit there and read about you and later recall details about you that you wouldnt remember yourself. but its not cuz im crazy, its cuz i care about you and other people here, i just dont know what to say... i dont talk much
lol this is such fucking shit

you care so much about ottd you'd abandon everyone and say 'i hate ottd' 'nobody i like goes there' etc., all because you feel bad? k
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:18 pm

master caster wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
master caster wrote:Meanwhile you rarely ever replied to someone else posting about their shit, but when some of your stupid fucking blogposts about EVE or whatever get ignored you go nuclear.
i dont reply because i read them. im a stalker, i sit there and read about you and later recall details about you that you wouldnt remember yourself. but its not cuz im crazy, its cuz i care about you and other people here, i just dont know what to say... i dont talk much
lol this is such fucking shit

you care so much about ottd you'd abandon everyone and say 'i hate ottd' 'nobody i like goes there' etc., all because you feel bad? k
i say those things because i care
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 pm

not even trying to damage control anymore, jig's up
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:38 pm

a damn shame spinny couldn't just admit wrongdoing and appoligize to right himself off the bat and had to fucking lie about how much he 'cares' about everyone here (spoiler he fucking doesn't) just so he can have a precious little outlet where he thinks people are listening to him

in other words

slamjamsk8r wrote:you know spinny, nobody would give a fuck if you just manned up, admitted you're a stupid fucking attention whore, and stopped. not one of us would mind - but you insist on still being what you say you are and honestly if you want to be that way then go right ahead but don't be amazed (like you are now) when we call you the fuck out on it

truly rtcity is a master of his trade (quality posting)
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:40 pm

master caster wrote:lol this is such fucking shit

man im so confused. if i flip out and say those things does it mean that i actually am an unfeeling monster who hates people and uses them just to dispose emotions? you trying to say i actually dont feel anything and every emotion i have is just stuff i make up to attract attention?

are you trying to say im nothing but a shell, and have no real personality, and thus im not a real person?
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm saying you don't care about us as people, just as an emotional tampon for you to unload your feels on.

Also you let us know about how you don't give a fuck about us pretty far after the freak out.
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 pm

master caster wrote:I'm saying you don't care about us as people, just as an emotional tampon for you to unload your feels on.

Also you let us know about how you don't give a fuck about us pretty far after the freak out.
how does that even make sense? to what end would i be working toward? i have emotional conflicts about people, and to rid myself of them i vent to other people and dispose of them when im finished like, as you put it, a bloody tampon? what would that accomplish? why would i engage with anybody?
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 pm

spinnythings wrote:
master caster wrote:I'm saying you don't care about us as people, just as an emotional tampon for you to unload your feels on.

how does that even make sense? to what end would i be working toward? i have emotional conflicts about people, and to rid myself of them i vent to other people and dispose of them when im finished like, as you put it, a bloody tampon? what would that accomplish? why would i engage with anybody?
and to further this, why would i get angry at you then cut off contact right after, as opposed to simply completely cutting off contact without a word and never returning, if i didn't care about you at all?
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 pm

spinnythings wrote:

Can you fucking read? Are you even fucking able to read your own shit-posts? Because you FUCKING SAID THAT SHIT. I'm just paraphrasing something you already graciously explained to us, though probably unintentionally.

Let me run it down for you. You have an "emotional conflict" about people or some shit. Like some EVE player is making you feel le feelios. You run over to otthunderdome.com and tell Magician to fuck off and kill himself and then whine and cry and talk shit about the EVE player none of us but you care about. You bitch at some users, and then eventually talk it over with some other people who naively consider you a friend and then log off. You feel refreshed and go back to EVE to pretend you're a space man instead of doing your fucking math homework after blowing off everyone else's posts on OTTHUNDERDOME.COM. That's what I see coming from you.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME NOW?
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:58 pm

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

and to further this, why would i get angry at you then cut off contact right after, as opposed to simply completely cutting off contact without a word and never returning, if i didn't care about you at all?
For the same reason outlined above. You just want attention from some people and use this place like a toilet to vent into.

So I'm sure you weren't intending to leave 4 evar, but that doesn't change a lot.
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: