"i joined again"

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

i joined again wrote:i got his account what up guys
yo, sup.
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 20
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm

i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by alyaza on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm

i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
weren't you saying OTx was dead a few days ago but here you are
avatar
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm

I HATE OTX IT SUCKS WITHOUT THEM BASKING IN MY GLORIOUS PRESENCE IT'S JUST NOT 200% COOLER ENOUGH

ALSO IM GOING TO COME BACK AND ACT LIKE A FAG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
avatar
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Posts : 41618
money : -420000484
bitches : -5361
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : music is better than popping pills

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
weren't you saying OTx was dead a few days ago but here you are
[09/03/2013 01:07:49] appaloosa horse: you know i think as it stands right now it is a rather safe bet that recliner is probably going to end up the last or one of the last OTxs
[6:03:14 PM] appaloosa horse: the apparent drop in activity and general lack of active posters besides amsk8r, sethi and epoch seems to pretty much guarentee that OTx is going to peter out soon
[6:03:35 PM] appaloosa horse: it’s essentially a death rattle



i could say the same thing
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 pm

i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
arcadiac?
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 20
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by i joined again on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 pm

i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
avatar
i joined again

Posts : 8
money : 8
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 pm

i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
imposter
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by RICK ROSS on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
imposter
idk why that made me laugh so much.
avatar
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Posts : 21364
money : 21298
bitches : -345
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 20
Location : IN THE MOUNTAINS
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Romantically Retarded wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
arcadiac?
no i'm retarded
i was meant to type password

arcadiac is some shit about music
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_reversed_arterial_perfusion
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by i joined again on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
imposter
prove it faggot
avatar
i joined again

Posts : 8
money : 8
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:38 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
weren't you saying OTx was dead a few days ago but here you are
[09/03/2013 01:07:49] appaloosa horse: you know i think as it stands right now it is a rather safe bet that recliner is probably going to end up the last or one of the last OTxs
[6:03:14 PM] appaloosa horse: the apparent drop in activity and general lack of active posters besides amsk8r, sethi and epoch seems to pretty much guarentee that OTx is going to peter out soon
[6:03:35 PM] appaloosa horse: it’s essentially a death rattle



i could say the same thing
yeah except rt actually got over himself

_________________
I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
avatar
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Posts : 41618
money : -420000484
bitches : -5361
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : music is better than popping pills

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:38 pm

i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
imposter
prove it faggot
your password is 10minutemailisgay
you might have changed it
but it was there
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by i joined again on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
howdy
imposter
prove it faggot
your password is 10minutemailisgay
you might have changed it
but it was there
no it isn't
you have no proof
avatar
i joined again

Posts : 8
money : 8
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 pm

tactless shitposter wrote:yeah except rt actually got over himself
do you want my usual bullshit excuse
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 pm

tactless shitposter wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:i had another account but i forgot the username
so here's this with a slight change
weren't you saying OTx was dead a few days ago but here you are
[09/03/2013 01:07:49] appaloosa horse: you know i think as it stands right now it is a rather safe bet that recliner is probably going to end up the last or one of the last OTxs
[6:03:14 PM] appaloosa horse: the apparent drop in activity and general lack of active posters besides amsk8r, sethi and epoch seems to pretty much guarentee that OTx is going to peter out soon
[6:03:35 PM] appaloosa horse: it’s essentially a death rattle



i could say the same thing
yeah except rt actually got over himself
plus he had semilegitimate reasoning even if it was wishful thinking at best

your rants about OTx came down to FUCK I HATE OTX BECAUSE I HAVE DIFFICULTY FITTING IN FUCK THOSE GUYS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE FIERY DEATHS ALSO 200000% COOLER I WISH THEY WERE ALL GAY FUCKING ROT FAGS LIKE ME

_________________
I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
avatar
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Posts : 41618
money : -420000484
bitches : -5361
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : music is better than popping pills

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
tactless shitposter wrote:yeah except rt actually got over himself
do you want my usual bullshit excuse
that's a yes then

i got banned after that incredible chat and rtcity sent a message saying LOL YOU GOT BANNED TOO JOIN THE CLUB so to prevent a huge flood of WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE FUCKING LEAVE i responded with YEAH DUDE I HATE OTX TOO IT'S COMPLETE SHIT


my word versus yours


avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm

this reminds me of a family reunion

we even have the part where family members argue about some stupid shit

_________________
car don't get money

truck get money



rock over london rock on chicago
avatar
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Posts : 3213
money : 3638
bitches : 23
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 21
Location : im actually classic sonic
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
i joined again lol wrote:
tactless shitposter wrote:yeah except rt actually got over himself
do you want my usual bullshit excuse
that's a yes then

i got banned after that incredible chat and rtcity sent a message saying LOL YOU GOT BANNED TOO JOIN THE CLUB so to prevent a huge flood of WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE FUCKING LEAVE i responded with YEAH DUDE I HATE OTX TOO IT'S COMPLETE SHIT


my word versus yours


as i said i'm not going to ban you

just hope that seth is merciful
avatar
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Posts : 41618
money : -420000484
bitches : -5361
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : music is better than popping pills

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by corn on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm

oh god what did i miss
did someone get hacked?????????????????????
i miss out on everything...

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
corn
CORNDOG KING

Posts : 1968
money : 1905
bitches : -468
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 20
Location : weenie hut jr
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm

tactless shitposter wrote:just hope that seth is merciful

we all know that's an outright lie and i'm fucked either way
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by fuck the nerds on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

benga wrote:oh god what did i miss
did someone get hacked?????????????????????
i miss out on everything...
so mean hacker stole my password somehow
avatar
fuck the nerds

Posts : 18
money : 18
bitches : 5000
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU
Humor : http://pastebin.com/A1fmT5gU

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by alyaza on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

while we're here i have to say that i still do love the fact that ratiosu thinks totl should have been the end and that now we're beating a dead horse
avatar
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

also i don't believe that excuse for a second
[15:03:50] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: [12:24:56] appaloosa horse: [10:10:05 AM] japanese media quote: i typed out "EAT SHIT AND DIE @OTTHUNDERDOME.COM; BE THERE AND BE SQUARE" and printed it out, stuck it in a plastic bottle and wedged it into a hedge

[10:10:11 AM | Edited 10:10:19 AM] japanese media quote: what do you want from me

sounds more like you're pissy because you have nostalgia for OTB or whatever and everyone's grown up except you

_________________
I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
avatar
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Posts : 41618
money : -420000484
bitches : -5361
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : music is better than popping pills

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by corn on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:47 pm

i joined again lol wrote:
benga wrote:oh god what did i miss
did someone get hacked?????????????????????
i miss out on everything...
so mean hacker stole my password somehow
wow thats mean
who does that

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
corn
CORNDOG KING

Posts : 1968
money : 1905
bitches : -468
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 20
Location : weenie hut jr
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Re: "i joined again"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum