classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 Empty Re: classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does

Post by admin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm

mspurinization wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:suicidegate? im assuming thats what clocky used as a scapegoat to get rhq off the map?
members on RHQ turned into a bunch of emo fuckers

a band of users even had a fucking suicide pact, then one user straight up posted he was gonna kill himself and everyone (mods included) cheered him on and clockwork/conix collectively lost their shit and nuked the whole community
now they hate them

a heard a story from a guy who knew an RHQ user who was in the hospital for attempted suicide, so obviously their shit's a little fucked

I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000484
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 Empty Re: classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does

Post by admin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:13 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:yeah okay so basically RHQ was a cult?
it basically turned into a suicide cult, yeah

I really like this article 5 star worthy. I am a sexually liberated women in the south and i'm not afraid to sleep around with the black men. I'm thinking about going back to school and writing a novel of a women who is caught up in love with a white and a hunky black man. the white man will be a total racist to the black man but the woman will be swooped away by the black man's masculinity and long black man shaft. when I go back to college i'll take women's studies and sleep around with the black men for more "material". lol there will be a lot of material in my vagina.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 pm

oh god that is so fucking incredible
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 pm

rhq is like fucking legendary shit
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 pm

RHQ was a complete shitfest

i warned them when they started migrating, back in le good ole days

I TOLD THEM NOT TO GO, THAT IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THEM. I FUCKING BOYCOTTED THOSE FUCKERS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD AND LOOK WHERE THEY GOT THEMSELVES

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

turned into a suicide cult of horrorsz
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 pm

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 AFRUDKD

to be honest i actually like sporpy's art

truck get money

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 Sanic10

rock over london rock on chicago
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 AFRUDKD

who is sporpy

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:53 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 AFRUDKD

who is sporpy
one of my various names for spinny

truck get money

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 Sanic10

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm

thx i like yours too
coolio gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 7yXRU0V
oh man somebody stop me

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 7yXRU0V
oh man somebody stop me
cute

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

classic sonic thinks about life and why he must do the things he does - Page 4 FwJLxnt

it may be early but fuck it

it's better now or never

also that's tuesday and friday from a couple of posts back

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:06 pm

i loves it

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:31 am

thanks guys

also anybody got a clue on a name for a webcomic staring these guys

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 am

Princess Daisy wrote:thanks guys

theyre days of the week right?
Helen
Helen

money : 1151
bitches : -493

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 am

purn wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:thanks guys

theyre days of the week right?
yep

all 7

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 pm

the 52 musketeers

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:32 pm

gary oaky wrote:the 52 musketeers
there's only 7 of them

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:42 pm

52 weeks in a year

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 pm

gary oaky wrote:52 weeks in a year
i know that but they're the days of the week not the weeks of the year

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:21 pm

just an idea ;_;

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

gary oaky wrote:just an idea ;_;
hey don't feel bad i actually like those names

they sound really nice

i'm just not so sure if they'd fit

truck get money

Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm

you know like the cowboy movie

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next