OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

go to your stats page and post your fuckin video games

+6
carl
Luna Tox
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
mega!!!!
admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

go to your stats page and post your fuckin video games - Page 2 Empty Re: go to your stats page and post your fuckin video games

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

ammy wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
ammy wrote:
do new users still get 5000 video games by default
no, just 1
i dont even remember resetting that
maybe it was a hilarious rot joke that i would use ironically!
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

go to your stats page and post your fuckin video games - Page 2 Empty Re: go to your stats page and post your fuckin video games

Post by nerd crusher Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 am

video games

video games : 1
Positive votes received : 0
Negative votes received : 0
Thanks received : 0
Positive votes given : 1
Negative votes given : 0
Thanks given : 0
nerd crusher
nerd crusher

money : 848
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:03 pm

video games

video games : 1
Positive votes received : 0
Negative votes received : 0
Thanks received : 0
Positive votes given : 0
Negative votes given : 55
Thanks given : 0
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

money : 3394
bitches : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Negative votes given : 55
fuck flade
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Inspectah Deck wrote:Negative votes given : 55
fuck flade
"Negative votes given : 210"
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 pm

i wish i could post rtcity's negative votes given count from TOTL but dogman is a big fat pussy and removed reputation when he attempted reviving TOTL the morning after deleting it in a hissy fit
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

XXXNERDKILLERXXX wrote:i wish i could post rtcity's negative votes given count from TOTL but dogman is a big fat pussy and removed reputation when he attempted reviving TOTL the morning after deleting it in a hissy fit
dogman is going to be eternally gay
mckailey's negative rep will never be known but we estimate it was somewhere in the sixteen-thousands
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Inspectah Deck wrote:
XXXNERDKILLERXXX wrote:i wish i could post rtcity's negative votes given count from TOTL but dogman is a big fat pussy and removed reputation when he attempted reviving TOTL the morning after deleting it in a hissy fit
mckailey's negative rep will never be known but we estimate it was somewhere in the sixteen-thousands
yeah rtcity cranked down the vote counter so 1 downvote was worth -5000 reputation and then we downvoted all of her posts which added up to somewhere in the millions
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 pm

XXXNERDKILLERXXX wrote:
Inspectah Deck wrote:
yeah rtcity cranked down the vote counter so 1 downvote was worth -5000 reputation and then we downvoted all of her posts which added up to somewhere in the millions
wow holy shit
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 pm

i love how dogman actually tried to revive totl just after deleting the whole shebang and wailing about "I HATE OTX"

also mega trying to revive RP4 and dogman sucking littlemidget's dick for admin when he realized that totl was dead in the water
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by amsoautisticd8er Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

dogman takes running forums VERY fucking seriously i love how he keeps trying to shit on rtcity for threatening suicide for admin (which never happened btw rtcity's dumb suicide threats were over something a lot bigger) when he practically did the same thing on OTB
amsoautisticd8er
amsoautisticd8er

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2